Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 04:58:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

'Crazed killer' says his IQ is world class

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Crazed killer' says his IQ is world class  (Read 402 times)
Newtown-Fella
« on: February 01, 2009, 10:09:51 am »

ANTONIE Dixon has been described as crazed for his P-fuelled rampage but he claims he is one of the planet's brightest.

Dixon recently told underworld friends he scored 168 in an IQ test and that places him in the top one percent in the world.

Ironically, his claimed intelligence quotient is the same number as the amount of convictions he has clocked up.

Normal intelligence ranges from 85 to 115.

A person with an IQ ranging between 145 and 154 is considered to be genius.

A score of between 165 and 179 makes a person a "high genius".

A Corrections spokeswoman last night confirmed the department did arrange intelligence testing for some prisoners but she refused to say if Dixon had been tested or what he scored.

If Dixon's claim of an IQ of 168 is correct, that makes him smarter than Microsoft founder Bill Gates who scored 160 and inventor Albert Einstein who died with an IQ of 160.

Asked if Dixon was a genius, his lawyer Barry Hart said: "Yes, I am sure he is very, very bright."

During Dixon's most recent murder trial, Crown solicitor Simon Moore asked psychiatrist Karl Jansen if he believed the prisoner was highly intelligent.

Jansen replied by saying he probably once was, but because he had consumed so much methamphetamine he may not be as bright as he could be.

In his summing up Moore told jurors Dixon was "manipulative" and "clever".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sundaynews/4834417a15596.html

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Newtown-Fella
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 10:10:44 am »

Dixon pulls weapon on own lawyer

SAMURAI swordsman Antonie Dixon has been segregated from prisoners at Auckland Central Remand Prison after he pulled a weapon on his own lawyer.

Dixon, 40 who went on a P-fuelled crime spree in 2003, shooting dead a man and severing the hands of two women met with high-profile barrister Barry Hart on January 17 when an "incident" involving a "makeshift weapon" occurred.

Sunday News can reveal prison staff were forced to intervene when Dixon pulled a weapon on Hart, who has acted as his lawyer for two years.

"Staff supervising the meeting between the prisoner and his lawyer saw the prisoner get agitated and attempt to remove what they believed to be a makeshift weapon from his shoe," a Corrections spokeswoman said.

The drama is the second time Dixon awaiting sentence for his 12-hour orgy of violence in 2003 after a retrial last year has been involved in an incident with a weapon inside prison.

In December 2007 Sunday News revealed how Dixon used a fork to try to gouge out the eye of a fellow prisoner who required hospitalisation.

"Staff swiftly intervened before the situation could escalate," Corrections Assistant Regional Manager Grace Smit said in a statement. "Thanks to the quick actions of these staff members, there were no injuries."

Corrections had not involved police and it is understood Hart would not be laying a complaint.

Sources close to both Dixon and Hart confirmed there had been a major breakdown in the pair's relationship.

Several legal sources said Dixon had been meeting with other lawyers.. Hart may withdraw from Dixon's file when a judicial conference is held next week but even if he continues working on the case up to sentencing, he is not expected to work on a bid for a second retrial.

Because Dixon is a legal aid recipient, it is up to the Legal Services Agency to determine whether the breakdown between Dixon and Hart is serious enough to remove the barrister from acting for the notorious prisoner.

The application for a change of lawyer could come from either Hart or Dixon.

Asked if he would continue representing Dixon, Hart replied: "What have you heard?"

Told Corrections had confirmed an incident between a lawyer and prisoner, Hart said "there is no issue" between him and his client and all that was wrong was "(Dixon) has some major mental issues at the moment".

"The issues have deteriorated," Hart said.

He refused to comment further.

Corrections Minister Judith Collins last night confirmed she had been told briefly about the January 17 incident.

She had ordered "a full report on the incident" which she expected later this week.

"I will be finding out what Corrections can do to make sure people like Dixon can't get access to things like knives but first of all I need to find out what actually happened," Collins told Sunday News.

The minister encouraged Hart to speak to police about the incident and consider making a complaint.

"I'm sure they would be very pleased to receive one," she said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sundaynews/4834415a15596.html
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 10:29:34 am »

The guy is obviously a psychopath and incurable, Lock him up and throw away the key.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 11:49:20 am »

http://xtranewscommunity2.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,197.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 04:15:07 pm »

He thinks he's smart Aye he's a stupid IQ jailbird.
somone should dumb him down a bit with a base ball bat
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 04:16:23 pm »

Judging from what Ive seen of him over the last year or so he's probably stupid enough to beat himself up with a bat.

Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 08:35:18 pm »

A lot of it is an act he needs a good smacking
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 08:45:04 pm »

Anyone who boasts that their IQ is world class is probably 14 storeys up their own arse.
Report Spam   Logged

bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 10:40:57 am »

Yeah look there he is...I can just see his feet stickng out.
Report Spam   Logged

Caprox

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 05:23:39 pm »

I think the total number of convicts who are also members of Mensa or Promethus, is a number exactly equal to 0.

For those who are smarts, you can try to join them with the big brains in Mensa ...............

www.mensa.org.nz

www.mensa.org

Or those with the REALLY big brains, you could join The Prometheus Society. Most members of Mensa are not smarts enough to join, thats how big your brain has to be to join Prometheus!

www.prometheussociety.org

Me is smarts, but I aint that smarts  Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 05:51:14 pm »

While I doubt the daddy's smarts, it seems to me his son has enuff smarts to act insane with sentencing still coming up.

But if he was in genius class he wouldn't be going wherever he is going to be soon.

Ironically, his claimed intelligence quotient is the same number as the amount of convictions he has clocked up. see http://www.stuff.co.nz/sundaynews/4834417a15596.html
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 08:31:22 am »

Antonie Dixon has fried what good sense he had and I don't think he had alot to start with.

IQ is largely irrelevant in life. EQ (emotional quotant) is more important when it comes to functioning in a community. IQ has nothing to do with having a moral compass nor does it measure the amount of commonsence a person has.

I can't remember what my IQ is but it is high. So what? I haven't been the university or done anything out of the ordinary, mostly because I choose not to.

Sp2 possibly has a high IQ but she also could be slightly retarded. We will probably never know as like most Autists she is almost untestable. She will never be able to function completely normally, I will be pleasently surprised if she manages to do NCEA. Pervasive disorders are like that.

Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 08:38:42 am »

I figured out years ago that IQ tests are good for measuring how good you are at doing IQ tests. Like SP said....they cant tell how much common sense youve got, nor can they indicate how well youre going to do with social skills or emotional stuff. Thye cant tell if youre going to be a psycho sword weilding nutbar either.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: