Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 11:24:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

How TO UNBLOCK a toilet?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How TO UNBLOCK a toilet?  (Read 1641 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: February 01, 2009, 10:44:41 am »

Orrrrr - you stick a toilet roll on the stick end of the unger and use that to absorb the excess water - then find a way to use the plunger with bag at the same time that you dump another gi normous load of water down it  Roll Eyes

Takes me back Nits to when we ran a Camp in Darwin - the septics hadnt been emptied for 7 years and the dude who owns the camp is in Thailand with his wife for a holiday and we have NO way of getting hold of him.  We call out the septic drainage people .. he looks in the tanks, sticks his hose in and says NOPE - the top 5 - 6 feet of that is set like concrete (3 tanks - i dunno how big - but they big - they sit out in the hot sun 24/7 with a heavy concrete lid - the sun had been setting the top for 7 years!!!)  Theres only one way to fix that - he says - run water into it for 24 hours and start breaking it up with a pole - I'll be back in a week  Shocked

MrL worked in/on it for the week - and all is fine - sucker man comes out again Yep he says - now youll need a back hoe and a sealed tray truck  Huh  So we organise for them - the bloody truck they bring is bout the size of a ute with flip up sides  Grin  LOVELY!!  They loaded it into the truck and carted it out of the camp into the scrub.

I was mortified - running along behind the truck hosing it all away

LOL if that happened nowadays there would be shit to pay!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: