Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:30:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Millie Elder again

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Millie Elder again  (Read 7454 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2010, 08:22:59 am »

Yeh $1 I think from each dvd.
Where did you get that information from?

It runs across the bottom of the advert.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #201 on: August 23, 2010, 01:45:26 pm »

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/7806575/comeskey-suspension-delays-elder-hearing/
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
guest49
« Reply #202 on: August 23, 2010, 02:02:07 pm »

Will anyone give me odds on it being eventually found that a conviction would be unsafe due to abuse of process - the case will have gone on too long - and she will be discharged?
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2010, 01:40:02 pm »

Will anyone give me odds on it being eventually found that a conviction would be unsafe due to abuse of process - the case will have gone on too long - and she will be discharged?

Millie Elder Drugs Case Further Delayed
Tuesday, 7 December, 2010 - 15:08

Auckland, Dec 7 NZPA - Paul Holmes' daughter Millie Elder will have to wait another couple of months to defend drugs charges against her.

Elder, 21, was due to have a defended hearing in Auckland District Court today on charges of possessing cannabis, possessing methamphetamine, possessing utensils and obstructing police.

Her case was put back to 2.15pm when she appeared in court this morning.

But the case was postponed until February 10 when it came up this afternoon as there were no available judge.

Elder's case was initially due to be heard in August but was put off because of the need to find a new lawyer following the suspension of her previous lawyer Chris Comeskey.

NZPA

http://www.voxy.co.nz/national/millie-elder-drugs-case-further-delayed/5/74826
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2011, 06:35:33 am »

Police botch drugs case against Elder

A botched police prosecution has seen a drugs case against Paul Holmes' daughter Millie Elder thrown out of court.

Elder's white Mercedes was searched by police in December 2009 after a passenger was spotted drinking alcohol within the Auckland city liquor ban zone.

Police told Auckland District Court that a bag of cannabis was found in the car and a "P pipe" for smoking methamphetamine was found in Elder's purse next to her wallet and ID.

Elder ran from police after being apprehended and later said: "It's all mine", referring to the contents of the car, a police constable told the court.

She was charged with possession of cannabis, methamphetamine and instruments for drug use, and also charged with obstructing police.

The police case fell apart yesterday, though, when prosecutors failed to supply evidence that the area of the search was covered by the liquor ban.

A "no case to answer" submission by Elder's lawyer, Kim Holden, was upheld.

Judge Philippa Cunningham said the rest of the case flowed from that search and without evidence that the liquor ban was in place, the search was not lawful and the rest of the case had to fail.

The police prosecutor applied to reopen his case and supply the evidence, but the judge said this could only be done if the prosecution had missed something that could not have been foreseen rising from the defence case.

Ms Holden said she had indicated that the liquor ban would be an issue at a previous hearing.

The judge said the obstruction charge remained as it was not a consequence of the search.

Elder pleaded guilty to the charge and was discharged without conviction. She was fined $150 for an earlier charge she had admitted of possession of cannabis in January 2010.

The judge said Elder had previous convictions for drug-related offending, but her lawyer said she had made great progress in rehabilitation and had not faced any new charges in 2010 or 2011.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/4643529/Police-botch-drugs-case-against-Elder
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2011, 07:57:46 am »

That looks like a bleeding set - up!!

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
guest49
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2011, 08:00:17 am »

I suppose there was a technical breach.  It would seem that a cops assertion on oath that they were in a liquor ban area is not enough - a city council officer must have to give evidence as to the perimeters and area covered now I guess.
It does seem as if this judge seized any opportunity to let off a "celebrities" daughter though.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2013, 08:10:48 am »

Oh dear Millie!   
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8432991/Daughters-tribute-to-Sir-Paul-skin-deep
Report Spam   Logged
robman
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #208 on: March 16, 2013, 09:15:07 am »

What an incredibly dumb, mawkish thing to have done.
Still, I guess we all have different coping mechanisms and remaining true to his memory may be what stands between her and the void.
Report Spam   Logged

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2013, 02:42:34 pm »

what a waste of money ....

oh but she doesnt have to worry about money anymore ...

poor girl she got lots of $$$$$$s from step daddy to maintain her drug partying lifestyle
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2013, 03:10:06 pm »

It is an act of destruction rather than adornment in my opinion.    Doesn't say much for a tattooist who would agree to do this to someone.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2014, 03:05:17 pm »

(click on the picture to read the news story)
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
guest49
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2014, 04:36:59 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
hdrider
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2014, 06:44:48 pm »

well will all know the dude that did it just gave himself a death sentence
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2014, 09:29:08 pm »

well will all know the dude that did it just gave himself a death sentence

Wow....what an intelligent thing to post.

So if the dude in question suddenly ends up dead, you have posted on a public messageboard forum that he is going to die.

I guess that will make you a “person of interest” as far as the cops are concerned if said dude gets found not breathing.... 

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: