Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 05:30:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Millie Elder again

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Millie Elder again  (Read 7726 times)
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2010, 04:01:24 pm »

Arrest warrant issued for Millie Elder

An warrant was today issued for the arrest of Millie Elder, stepdaughter of broadcaster Paul Holmes, after she failed to turn up in Auckland District Court on drug-related charges.

But the warrant will not be activated until 5pm tomorrow in case Elder, 21, had gone to the wrong court.

Elder was due in court this afternoon on charges of possessing cannabis, possessing methamphetamine, possessing utensils, obstructing police and breaching a liquor ban. The liquor ban charge was withdrawn.

But her lawyer told Judge Roy Wade that Elder may have been confused and gone to Waitakere District Court where she had been due to appear on charges of hindering police, receiving, burglary, possessing an offensive weapon, procuring or possessing cannabis and possessing or using utensils for methamphetamine.

Judge Wade said the arrest warrant would to lie on the file until 5pm tomorrow when her name would again be called.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10629287
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2010, 04:50:53 pm »

Rich bitch gets a chance others dont get.

Contrary to the lass the other day who was held, strip searched etc after arriving at court late, I think it was.

Time she faced the Judge, preferably one who has experienced P in their life.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
DidiMau69
Shit-Hot Member

On patrol Bien Hoa Province 1969

« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2010, 06:16:28 pm »

"......may have been confused and gone to the wrong court"

When is this BULLSHIT going to stop?
Report Spam   Logged

Walk softly and carry a big stick. - Theodore Roosevelt.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:21 pm »

When her father who claims hes 'dis owned' her really does?

When her father stops bleating about how insidious the drug shes hooked on is?  (while her cases are in the media)
I wonder if it could be construed that his bleating is/could bend a jury?
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2010, 06:42:25 pm »

oh we will wait another day just in case daddy gives us some more money.

Lock the bitch up and throw away the key
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
dragontamer
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2010, 08:11:37 pm »

lol - confused and gone to the other court, where she's facing her other charges. 

If she didn't have other charges then she wouldn't have been confused about that now would she?
Report Spam   Logged
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2010, 08:21:04 pm »

...and her lawyer wouldn't have told her where to be and when? 
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Magoo
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2010, 06:35:41 am »

Dam decent of them to give Mills another 24 hours to front up.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2010, 06:37:41 am »

Well, the poor dear is probably tired of all the final final warning too and doesn't see any point in dragging her pretty little butt into court to get another final final warning when they can do that without her.
Report Spam   Logged
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2010, 10:46:45 am »

Millie Elder remanded until June
11:32 AM Tuesday Mar 2, 2010

Millie Elder has been remanded until June for a defended hearing on drugs charges.

A warrant was issued yesterday for the arrest of Elder, daughter of broadcaster Paul Holmes and Hinemoa Elder, after she failed to turn up in Auckland District Court.

But it was withdrawn when she appeared today after her lawyer said she had gone to Waitakere court yesterday on other matters.

Elder appeared on charges of possessing cannabis, possessing methamphetamine, possessing utensils, obstructing police and breaching a liquor ban.

She was remanded on bail to appear in Auckland District Court on June 14 for a defended hearing.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10629435
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2010, 02:33:11 pm »

Sounds like another court snaffu.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Newtown-Fella
« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2010, 02:45:17 pm »

the whole Millie Elder saga is one big bloody joke IMHO

remand after remand after remand is all one reads about

i hope she gets off every charge thrown at her as im beginning to think that she is becoming a target by the Police to satisfy some ego trip

why cant the Court system in this country have ALL paper work for every charge centralised in one place

or is that too hard for the idiots pressing charges ?

whats the cost to date to the Taxpayer ?

it must be many thousands of dollars and where are we ?

another remand

Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2010, 03:13:33 pm »

The problem is everyone goes through this bs from the courts .. doesnt matter who it is the lawyers must get their dip into the public moneys .. which is one reason for these remands .. along with the police not having all the paperwork available when needed .. probation are so snowed under they cant get reports done on time .. hence the remands .. shes not being harrassed any more than any one else is, be it a burglar, a repeat drink driver or a P user.
Report Spam   Logged

k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2010, 03:30:51 pm »

what a load of shit.  She should be inside.  She will end up killing herself, or someone else
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2010, 06:49:53 pm »

What exactly has she been convicted of that warrants her being in prison ?

I think a good few of you think everytime she is mentioned in the media she is guilty of something.  Wink

I am at a lose to understand why anyone would think what they read in the media is accuate for starters.

Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2010, 07:13:26 pm »

Ok from my point of view this is why i think she should be in side.
First off LL i am sorry to bring this up but i am trying to make a point here.

She has beencaught doing drugs and having heaps on her.  She was taken to court and told don't do it.  She contiunes to have drugs on her etc.

LL went inside for a while for what she did and did not get as many chances as Mmillie has.

For me i don't care if it is Millie or anyone else anyone for that matter should not get this many chances.  I am sorry if i sound over the top but a friends daughter is in a bad way because of drugs.  I am over it totally.

Crack down hard on all if you ask me.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2010, 07:14:22 pm »

Ive been wondering about the DVDs that her estranged father has been touting all over the tv ads .. I guess this is his way of funding her legal fees - I sure as hell wouldnt assist.

However, one doesnt have to be convicted to be inside, IMO she should be remanded to protect her from herself, ie avoid any firther charges, and protect anyone she might be tempted to 'share' or 'give' some P to.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2010, 07:19:51 pm »

Ive been wondering about the DVDs that her estranged father has been touting all over the tv ads .. I guess this is his way of funding her legal fees - I sure as hell wouldnt assist.
I was under the impression the proceeds were to be donated to some drug rehab facility.   
Report Spam   Logged
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2010, 07:40:56 am »

I was under the impression the proceeds were to be donated to some drug rehab facility.   

They are Magoo
Report Spam   Logged

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2010, 07:44:31 am »

The problem is everyone goes through this bs from the courts .. doesnt matter who it is the lawyers must get their dip into the public moneys .. which is one reason for these remands .. along with the police not having all the paperwork available when needed .. probation are so snowed under they cant get reports done on time .. hence the remands .. shes not being harrassed any more than any one else is, be it a burglar, a repeat drink driver or a P user.

The big difference is she is being stalked by the media and from what I hear getting far more attention from the Police than the average Joe blogs.  What she has to stop doing is trying to protect her drug/gangland partner Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2010, 07:46:36 am »

lol - confused and gone to the other court, where she's facing her other charges. 

If she didn't have other charges then she wouldn't have been confused about that now would she?

A number of legal aid lawyers will be gtting paid very well to ensure she gets where she needs to get to face charges.

Report Spam   Logged

Justic
Global Moderator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2010, 07:49:32 am »

A number of legal aid lawyers will be gtting paid very well to ensure she gets where she needs to get to face charges.

Millie Elder could be the daughter/son of anyone one of us.  She is a prime example of upbringing not being the cause of young adult choices.

Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2010, 08:01:24 am »

Yeh $1 I think from each dvd.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2010, 08:08:47 am »

The big difference is she is being stalked by the media and from what I hear getting far more attention from the Police than the average Joe blogs.  What she has to stop doing is trying to protect her drug/gangland partner Grin

LOL its 'stalking' if its the media and 'far more attention that the average Joe Bloggs' if its the police.  I dont think so, check out anyone whose been up for P charges and released back into the community and you would find they too are being checked up on frequently.  Part of her bail conditions are probably that she refrain from indulging - the cops have every right to check up on her on a regular basis.  Because she has a 'famous' father the media report it.  What she has to do is stop indulging IMO.

Before the election those picked up on P charges were all supposed to be placed on remand - as announced by the govt.  I wonder what happened to that call.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2010, 08:19:46 am »

Yeh $1 I think from each dvd.
Where did you get that information from?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: