Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 09:25:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Caught in the act

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caught in the act  (Read 446 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: April 29, 2009, 01:26:53 pm »

Sally, 4am in the morning lit only by the flash on the camera.
Yes, she is deeply asleep.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 02:23:27 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 05:56:23 pm »

Grin

AND a book case that is as overloaded as mine.  You have no idea how grateful I am to see that.   Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 11:06:26 pm »

Grin

AND a book case that is as overloaded as mine.  You have no idea how grateful I am to see that.   Kiss

You haven't seen mine
I've promised to get rid of some books while Dick's away. I can't decide which ones are to stay or go.  I might buy a bookcase or two while he's away LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
ssweetpea

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:51:50 am »

I hate to tell you this but that is the least crowded book case in the house. Embarrassed You can't see it in that photo but the bottom shelf has got a towel draped over the books so the rabbits can't nibble them when they "shelve" themselves. Inky and Biscuit like sitting on top of the books on the bottom shelf.

I have a pile of books nearly two feet high on top of the one in my room.

Heck! there is a fantail in the lounge. Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Alicat
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:21 am »

[I've promised to get rid of some books while Dick's away. I can't decide which ones are to stay or go.  I might buy a bookcase or two while he's away LOL.

I hope you negotiated a swap - "Darling, I'll get rid of some of my books in exchange for another wee kitten."

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNxpt485YYNZ%2526i%253D36%252F36%255F33%255F13%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 09:09:57 am »

We have had this bold fantail driving Sally nuts for the last couple of months. Most of the fantails just hang around in the Oak and Plum trees but this one comes right up under the eves.

Unlike most birds he can obviously see or detect the glass because he never hits the windows but boy does he come close.

Sally has tried to get him several times - from the dressing table on the other side of the glass.

This morning sp3 left the frontdoor open when he headed off to school. Next thing I know is a I am typing on the 'puter this fantail flits around my head.

He did several circuits of the lounge, dining room and kitchen resting briefly on the curtains, pelmit and frying pans cheeping while I trailed around with the camera in one hand and the keys to unlock the french and back doors in the other.

Thank God Sally is asleep in the bedroom.

Here he is on the dining room curtains:

He made it safely out the back door without banging into a single thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 11:23:20 pm »

[I've promised to get rid of some books while Dick's away. I can't decide which ones are to stay or go.  I might buy a bookcase or two while he's away LOL.

I hope you negotiated a swap - "Darling, I'll get rid of some of my books in exchange for another wee kitten."

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNxpt485YYNZ%2526i%253D36%252F36%255F33%255F13%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Hehehehe  I think he's pretty resigned to the fact that when he comes home, there 'might' be one or two extra babies. As it is, he's spoiled Tim's puppy rotten. The little shit comes straight in the door, onto the couch looking for Dick - some sheepdog! LOL. Then he blames me. Tim keeps threatening to shoot it if it's too soft to be a working dog, yeah right! Mind you, I'm sure he's a beagle trapped in a huntaway's body, he's got the most beautiful big brown eyes *melts*.

Sweetpea, you haven't seen anything until you've seen the swallows 'playing' with Hank. One will fly around and around until it's tired, then go and sit on the powerline while the other has a go. Poor Hank runs all day 'chasing' them. If I'm late letting him out on my days off, they fly up to the verandah window to see where he is Cheesy. (Dick being the cynic he is, reckons they are using him to stir up insects from the lawn. I prefer to think they enjoy his company LOL)
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Magoo
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 01:19:15 pm »

Bookcases are supposed to be loaded.  Grin    That is the cutest fantail.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 06:52:26 pm »

He made it safely out the back door without banging into a single thing.

While living in Nth Qld we had a bat start coming in the house every night.

Fruit bats - thousands of them flew over our house every night - this one somehow laid himself a trail and for about 2 weeks every night same time he would come in the back door - round the dining room, into the  kitchen, then the lounge and back out the back door again.  After a few nights we could see he was travelling down some trail cos his path was exactly the same.

We caught it one night - for the lads to have a closer look - threw a teatowel over him.  Tiny little body and long as wings.

Smiley  He never came back after that - good thing cos the dogs had their eyes on him.

He never hit anything either - clever little things eh?
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: