Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 10:08:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Ali - Calli - Kiwi

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ali - Calli - Kiwi  (Read 1083 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: April 30, 2009, 06:57:38 pm »

I had my last visit to the surgeon this morning.  Hes happy with it and now, so am i.

Finally most of the swelling has gone - the hole is closing - but he thinks still another 2 weeks for it to be totally closed - so i still have to put a wick in it.

I have a dent about the size of a womans hand on the inside of the leg - which is where all the rotten flesh was from.  That he said will remain like that  Undecided  A dark brown stain down the shin bone - he says thats iron from my blood which wasnt circulating properly - the iron has now discoloured the skin.  Will rust remover fix that??   Grin

The numbness and tingling and stinging and odd feelings from the damaged nerves - will remain.  Ive asked about that for the last couple of months and each time they have said ooo that will go  Roll Eyes

3 bloody months so far!!!!  The dude who hit us is due in court soon i think.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:06 pm »

This is finally sounding positive. I'm sure I don't need to tell you to keep an eye on it.

Bio Oil might help. Gently massage the scar and surrounding area.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 08:07:42 pm »

Have you seen the price of that shit??

Did you see it tested on telly??

Worked no better than aqueous cream  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Alicat
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 08:50:39 pm »

It's not cheap. I have a few friends who have used it on scars very successfully.
Report Spam   Logged
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 06:56:53 pm »

That is good news Lovelee
For scariing we used vitumin E caphules  Brake them open and tip them on.

Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 07:01:38 pm »

OOOO OK

The scarring is going to be minor really - its the dent in the leg that pisses me off.  I do have - no make that did have good legs for my age - now this one has a dent in it - really obvious and the brown stain down it  Angry

The kids think its hilarious.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: