Xtra News Community 2
March 19, 2024, 11:40:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

My Mutts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Mutts  (Read 516 times)
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: May 17, 2009, 11:39:21 am »

Amaroq is the male - I've owned a lot of mutts in my life but Amaroq was by far the best dog I've ever had.

Plus he was handy as a winch whenever I managed to get the truck stuck in the mud.

New Zealand Champion Show Dog - a great working dog and a real traffic stopper/head turner - a very cool boy.
I miss him every day.

Malamutes ROCK.

Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 12:10:38 pm »

wot happened with your rat?
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »

Lol.. he is still here. I foolishly left the brand new gloves next to his cage thinking it would be good for him to get used to the smell of them.
He ate them. The gloves that is.

The little shit.

Might go and get him out soon and let him loose in the office - see how many cables he can chew through...
Report Spam   Logged

DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 03:54:43 pm »

I need a dog thou.

Ami - Ms Mac's guide dog - she's just turned 13, I don't think there's many more birthdays left (oh yay... that's gonna be fun). I'm hooked on Malamutes and it's a good excuse for getting out into the bush and doing something active. I'm actually about to call the breeders of Amaroq and see when the next litters due...  I need a pet around... especially during the weekdays...
Report Spam   Logged

DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 04:00:15 pm »

The only problem I have is that when I let Amaroq go it is was during 'that' time which we have recently talked about over in the general board (bonky bonkies - what's your name again... oh - by the way my husband is in the next room asleep) so I have a few bridges to mend first.

I didn't exactly look good in their eyes back then... she got to them first.

Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 08:27:34 am »

LOL not a good reference  Shocked

I was a big dog person - mother had samoyeds for a zillion years from my birth - wrote a couple of books about them, which I helped her do.  Cheesy  But as Ive grown older Ive recognised that big takes more to feed and exercise and to find someone to care for when yer not around.

So - Ive changed to small - mind u foxie wasnt the way to go either - shes so strong willed and will take on anything!!
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: