Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 01:00:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

What would you do?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1569 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: April 15, 2009, 03:07:12 pm »

I have a girlfriend in Auckland whose got this male hanging round her.  Hes been connected to her for about 3 - 4 years.  He has an ex whom he texts frequently, she often txts him when he and my mate are out or whatever.  He has treated her appalingly - last new year took her out on his boat and just before middnight got a txt from the ex - he turned the boat around and headed back to shore - threw my mate out on the wharf (literally) picked up the ex and took off again.

Ive told my mate - dont put him in front of me again - I will not tolerate men treating women that way.

I have just recieved a txt from her wanting to come and stay for the Hamilton 400.

I replied:  I have a houseful but there is room for you both.  Do you think it a good idea to being someone I loath into my house?

She replied maybe not ...

I have replied with:  Its not up to me who you associate with however is it up to you to ensure those you do associate with accord you respect.  The time has come for you to at the very least afford yourself that luxury.

I just get so pissed off with women some times.  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Magoo
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:24:16 pm »

Apart from tell her she is needs to lift her game I suppose really there isn't much you can do.   It doesn't sound like they have a commitment to each other.   Perhaps tell her if she is going to lie down with a dog all she will get is fleas.     I can't imagine being exchanged goods on a wharf at midnight.  Shocked  He wouldn't have seen me again for dust and small stones.              I wouldn't be having him in my home  either.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 04:45:14 pm »

Shocked  Oh, I'd have got off the boat.  It would have been sinking at that point so no reason to stay on it.  Grin

If you must have him in your home well, it's your home so your rules.  I would never abuse someone in someone elses home.  But in my own all bets are off.  It can be very cathartic to let loose on home turf.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 05:13:55 pm »

So - what are you saying?

I should let them come and stay and give him both barrels?

Huh

Heinzy wuldnt be happy with me then - he considers visitors important people and you just dont insult them.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
dragontamer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 05:24:26 pm »

You asked, I gave my opinion.  That Heinz doesn't approve doesn't worry me in the least.  Do what you will.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 05:27:21 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Nitpicker1
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 05:54:07 pm »

after she received this I have a houseful but there is room for you both.  Do you think it a good idea to being someone I loath into my house?

She replied maybe not ...

I have replied with:  Its not up to me who you associate with however is it up to you to ensure those you do associate with accord you respect.  The time has come for you to at the very least afford yourself that luxury.

you will probably find the problem solved - one way or another. Lips sealed Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 05:58:41 pm »

Smiley  yeh - after I posted it and reread it, I figured it looked like I had done the right thing.

Im a walk over much of the time (many wouldnt believe that   Smiley   - this is the second time in as many weeks that I have stood up and been counted.
Report Spam   Logged

Alicat
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 08:16:25 pm »

So - what are you saying?
I should let them come and stay and give him both barrels?

I wouldn't give him both barrels at all. I'd put some Go-lightly in his food. Go-lightly does NOT make you go lightly if you know what i mean
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 08:33:09 pm »

hahaha Yeh now thats a thought I like.
Report Spam   Logged

Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 11:08:35 pm »

I'd put a hex on him  ...problem solved.   Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 05:06:30 pm »

Why are there so many female door mats around?

I see so many of them with toddlers and then a few years later they wonder why things went wrong with their marriage.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
dragontamer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 06:13:51 pm »

Why are there so many female door mats around?

I see so many of them with toddlers and then a few years later they wonder why things went wrong with their marriage.

That's a damned good question sp. 

I remember one woman from the primary school wasn't even allowed to have coffee with the other mothers.  She had 10 minutes from 2.45 to get home. 

And she did it.  Mr DT often told me I had 'x' amount of time.  Fat lot of good it did him.  Mind you, this is a man who can go to the dairy for milk and be 9 hours.
Report Spam   Logged
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 07:59:43 pm »

I can only repeat one of the points we 'discovered' in SS studies - these women crave love - they need it - cant live alone - will stick like glue to anyone who shows interest.

Ive seen it over and over.

OO god DT its awful to see a woman in that life you describe - I couldnt imagine iliving that way.
Report Spam   Logged

Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 11:42:04 pm »

will stick like glue to anyone who shows interest

That is soooo true, haven't we all seen it . Middle aged women acting worse than teenagers   yuck yuck
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Magoo
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 06:28:06 am »

There hasn't been a man born yet that can tell me what to do.   My DH always tells people he has the last word and it is "yes dear"  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 07:51:56 am »

There hasn't been a man born yet that can tell me what to do.   My DH always tells people he has the last word and it is "yes dear"  Grin

I like the way your man thinks.

Mr DT likes to think he's a dominant male.  Very rarely he likes to think this from the sofa for a few nights.   Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Nitpicker1
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 10:37:37 am »

lovelee: these women crave love - they need it - cant live alone

Mistaking sex for love,

(we have sex, he must love me)

thus at the same time making themselves un-LOVE-able
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: