Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:32:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Rising from the dead?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rising from the dead?  (Read 1047 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: April 15, 2009, 09:09:23 am »

My step mother passed away on Easter Friday - we all held our breaths waiting for her resurrection, it didnt happen.

Maybe shes got some of our inheritance left over - Im not holding my breath.

RIP Mon - I bet Dads had something to say to you!!

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 09:11:27 am »

My step mother passed away on Easter Friday - we all held our breaths waiting for her resurrection, it didnt happen.

Maybe shes got some of our inheritance left over - Im not holding my breath.

RIP Mon - I bet Dads had something to say to you!!

I'm sad to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Senator
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 05:11:21 pm »

What a freaky thought Shocked

Sorry for your loss
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 07:54:56 pm »

What a freaky thought Shocked

which thought?  dont be concerned about my comments - sometimes one has to say out loud the truth.

Undecided   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 11:45:05 pm »

Were you close to your step mother?

You couldn't help having that thought if someone died on good Friday.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 07:57:36 am »

No Magoo - I have a brother and a sister and none of us are at all close to her.  We just werent of the right stock for her.  She turned really nasty when my Dad passed away 4 years ago - I had to beg her for something that was Dads - she would give us nothing.  What did I want?  A stuffed rabbit - a toy I had made over 40 years ago for Dad.  I got it, after getting her grandaughter to state my case.

Then she sold everything and raced off back to OZ - she had been away for over 60 years and hadnt thought about her friends who had been there.  In the 60 years they had left, died etc - so she went back to a town she had been brought up in, with no one there she knew.

Many in here knew that, which is why I worded my post that way.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 12:01:50 pm »

Twernt me LL twere Brownie.  I did however gather there was some history with the wicked step mother.           No matter how hard some try to make a step relationship work there is always a fly in the ointment and alas death does not remove the stinger.   I hope that you have lots of happy memories of your father to draw on.
Report Spam   Logged
donquixotenz
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

STILL TILTING

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 12:12:15 pm »

A young wife came home one day and found her mother standing in a bucket of water with her finger stuck in the light socket. The young husband was standing by the switch. 'Hello, darllng,' said the mother, 'George has had this marvellous idea for curing my rheumatism.'
Report Spam   Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body.

But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...

WOW, What a Ride!"

Please note: IMHO and e&oe apply to all my posts.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 12:26:51 pm »

LOL Don - we had out thoughts as kids.  My brother and I are allergic to eggs - violently.  She would constantly bake cakes and stuff and tell us no eggs.  Within 5 minutes of eating it we were both vomiting.  She did this soo often, Mum had to have a word with her.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: