Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 06:25:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Cannabis Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cannabis Thread  (Read 4202 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: April 12, 2009, 09:16:34 am »

Ive been smoking MJ for almost 30 years.  When I first started I thought another 5 years and they will chuck alcohol out and MJ will be the recreational drug of choice.  HAHAHAHA now each year I hope - SOON.

The history as to why MJ was banned is really interesting.

It will be interesting to see what happens with these guys - they wouldnt be buying through 'gangs' they will be providing their own MJ, when it becomes available (SOON)

I also support what Daz says - no fighting - I can honestly say in all the years of MJ smoking I have never seen people fighting - include alcohol and you have sick people and violent people.  However, how many times have we been told not to mix drugs?

The arguement of kids smoking MJ is no diffferent from the same aged kids getting alcohol - MJ does not adversely affect eveyone who smokes it.  There are many many many professionals who have smoked MJ from a very young age and have their own businesses, or/and hold prominent positions. 

The same goes for P - its a very very expensive drug - $100 per GRAM!!!!!!  Profesional lawyers/doctors etc have no trouble getting the money needed for a hit - and have no trouble working having indulged. 

Some do - some dont - have adverse side affects - just like some alcohol drinkers and cigarette smokers.

The truth is the drug will not disappear if the forces that be get tougher on it.
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: