Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 12:27:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Kiwis are fortunate we have a caring, kind PM, unlike America's dickhead Trump

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiwis are fortunate we have a caring, kind PM, unlike America's dickhead Trump  (Read 758 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: April 05, 2020, 11:21:42 am »

I don't believe or trust anyone when everything is boiled down everyone has a bias and thanks to the internet anyone of can find an echo chamber of their own choosing

I have seen a lot of dirty tricks, propaganda and lies from the owned MSN nobody trusts any of them anymore so best to look at things and keep an open mind without believing it.
the open mind which is a hard thing to do?

it is all about the big picture, not the emotional hype

Trump has many elite enemies they have thrown everything at him he has upset their one-world government plan
the one where they think you and me are useless eaters
also, this virus is a great way to get rid of the sick and the old and save a fortune looking after them
seems like a great Nazi plan to me.

my main point is be very careful what you believe. and good luck with that lol

we will end up being forced to live in our homes on lockdown forever because this virus is not ever going away.
the bad news is the virus is evolving and changing all the time its never going away it will either kill us all or make us stronger

either we are screwed or we will all get better but whatever happens, life in this world there is nothing to stop people dying

watch how shortly Bill Gates comes out with a vaccine that won't work but everyone will be forced by law to take it
but it won't work they can't stop covid_19

My theory is whatever they tell you on Mainstream News believe the opposite because are full of BS
good luck to ya             
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: