Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:11:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Trump hate speech + Aussie white-trash supremacist = mass murder in NZ…

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump hate speech + Aussie white-trash supremacist = mass murder in NZ…  (Read 781 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2019, 02:54:32 pm »

white nationalism is made up fake left-wing propaganda white nationalism hardly exist anymore

it's just a made up conspiracy theory and a big lie

racism exists in all cultures against blacks browns yellow and whites

your just targeting whites as part of your communism propaganda and that is the big lie

so your full of bullshit but don't let the real facts get in your way
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2019, 02:59:58 pm »

This white-trash supremacist mob resides around the corner and about half-a-k down the road from my place…

…a workmate who lives diagonally across the road said armed cops kicked down the door and tipped the place out early on Tuesday morning, then the daughter of one of them appeared in court later that day charged with inciting racial hatred on Facebook the day following the terrorist attack in Christchurch by the white-trash supremacist. She was remanded in custody until her next court appearance. Good fucking job ... jail is the right place for pieces of rightie trash like her and her ilk. The cops need to lock up a few more of that scum.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2019, 03:07:13 pm »

Whatever ... the fact remains that the government are going to take your semi-automatic assault rifles off you whether you like it or not.

You can either comply with the new laws, or the cops will take your guns from you by force and then you will either cop a heavy fine, or get thrown in jail, or both.

And guess what? The Nats are supporting the new measures, so it's no good running off crying to them.

White-trash supremacists are the new jihadists and they need to be stomped on everywhere they stick their heads up out of the shitholes they reside in.

you are a white trash self-hating clown eating your own bullshit

you are an alt left extremist much more dangerous than Hitler and you need to be stomped on wherever you raise your ugly troll head.

you are a white trash fearmonger troll soon you will die and no one will ever see your bullshit anymore  Grin

the picture below is a small group of idiots just like you.
You and them are both the same, hate mongers

but lucky for the world there are fuck all of you
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2019, 03:12:19 pm »

I don't really know why but I guess you're fucked maybe you have mommy or daddy issues
but something is wrong with your brain

you hate and thats all the treasure you have
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2019, 03:16:15 pm »

skinheads I used to beat them up just for fun and I loved doing it because i always hated bullies
and beat the shit out of them was a buzzy form of entertainment for me
so I must be the good guy right and fuck me last time I looked in the mirror I found out I am white

I also like all races of people I don't care what colour they are

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2019, 03:25:57 pm »

The fact you are a Trump-supporter says everything anybody would want to know about your defective mental state.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2019, 03:32:59 pm »

I think you need to retrofit your belief system
you're not playing with the full deck

muslims will outbreed all western cultures and dominate the world and they will be all skin colours
and one day if you are still alive they will take over and make you either worship Allah or they will kill you by cutting off your ugly head;D

that is the funny irony for people like you Grin

don't call me a racist Islam is a religion, not a race

life is a rat race and the rats are winning
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2019, 03:38:27 pm »

The fact you are a Trump-supporter says everything anybody would want to know about your defective mental state.

In the soviet union, they put any dissidents who did not follow their totalitarian rules into mental hospitals or slave labour camps, so nothing you say about my mental health worries me because Joseph Stalin is dead but his worm is eating your brain.

I only like Trump because of all the worlds evil rulers are fighting against him I love the underdog He is the enemy of the worlds 1%

but it's funny you can't see that "can you?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 03:45:33 pm by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2019, 03:57:34 pm »

Trump is sucking the dicks of two of the world's evil rulers: Vladamir Putin and Kim Jong-un.

And while he is sucking their dicks, they are playing Trump like a fiddle.

Yet he is too dumb to comprehend that he is being played.

Hilarious, eh? No wonder the rest of the world is laughing at America and their stupid emperor with no clothes.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2019, 04:01:00 pm »

and about guns, I don't care about guns

there are plenty of normal household weapons lying around in everyone's homes
that can kill people

which is something I would never want to do to anyone although a few times I almost did
but by fate, and a little bit of luck I managed to stop myself at the last second lol

inside every human, there is a wild animal, a beast that can take over and destroy human life.
we all live in hope this does not happen in our fine country
but every now and then there is some crazy cunt and if they want guns they can get them on the black market
because there will always be hidden guns out there for sale

so taking good peoples gun is a waste of police resources that won't stop the madness of the human condition
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 04:10:41 pm by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2019, 04:07:51 pm »

you are thinking a lot about sucking dicks lately, do you hang around toilet blocks late at night?
I got nothing against you being gay it's ok

this bullshit about Trump is driving you nuts Grin

hows the fucken weather?

heard any good fiddlers lately?

will Hillary go to jail?

do you have a life or are you just an anti trump troll hahaha

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2019, 04:15:43 pm »

Hey Do you really think anything you say about Trump annoys me

I don't care what you say or think I am just pissing around on my computer studying a bit of history for fun
and you are a sideline joke of a human I love to rattle your cage for shits and giggles
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 04:18:02 pm »

You should be working for CNN FAKE NEWS they would love to bits

Fuck You Are A Funny Cunt  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2019, 01:16:46 pm »

from The Washington Post…

‘Hiding in plain sight’: In quiet New Zealand city,
alleged gunman plotted carnage

In Dunedin, the suspected attacker frequented a gym and lived in a rented
apartment with bare walls and a bed as the only furnishing.

By SHIBANI MAHANI, WILMA McKAY and KATE SHUTTLEWORTH | 3:56PM EDT — Thursday, March 21, 2019

A police car is seen outside the accused gunman's home on March 17, 2019, in Dunedin. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.
A police car is seen outside the accused gunman's home on March 17, 2019, in Dunedin. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.

DUNEDIN, NEW ZEALAND — When the stocky Australian man moved into the bluish-gray house perched on a small incline in 2017, he told the young couple next door he had traveled the world and was looking to settle down.

This quiet college town, surrounded by hills and a small harbor on New Zealand's South Island, appealed to him, he said.

It was almost flattering to hear that a well-traveled bachelor in his late 20s would pick Dunedin — a city of 127,000 better known as an easy stop for visitors en route to penguin and albatross colonies.

For the next year and a half, the newcomer built a life of solitary routines, according to a dozen people who interacted with him.

He would exchange polite hellos and waves with neighbors and make frequent trips to a nearby gym, they said. His rent would always arrive on time for an apartment he kept meticulously austere, with bare walls and a bed in the living room as the only furnishing.

The next-door neighbor, Brooke, said he was so quiet that she never heard a sound from his house, even though they shared a wall. No friends visited. He had no job or discernible romantic partner.

“He was bizarrely quiet,” said Brooke, who asked to be identified only by her first name in attempts to maintain some privacy while the spotlight is on Dunedin. “You would never hear anything, not music, nothing. No one ever came round. He was always by himself.”

On the other side of the wall, [no name] — the alleged gunman in last week's mosque massacres — was apparently planning.

He trained with semi-automatic rifles at a gun club in a forest about a 45-minute drive south of Dunedin. He bulked up, hefting weights of up to 440 pounds at a 24-hour gym. Either by choice or happenstance, the gym he picked had a view of a day-care center for Muslim children across the street.

He trawled the darkest corners of the Internet, finding inspiration and kinship for his white-nationalist rage.

Investigators are still trying to piece together the full timeline and tipping points that led to the horrific spray of bullets — streamed live on the Internet — at two mosques in Christchurch on March 15 that claimed 50 lives and shook New Zealand to its core. They have named [no name], who posted a rambling 74-page manifesto on a Twitter account he created three days before the attack, as the only suspect.

A massive forensic effort, said New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush, includes the FBI, Australian police and officials from nations visited by the alleged gunman — Turkey, Bulgaria and elsewhere. It seeks “to build a comprehensive picture of this person that we will put before the court,” said Bush.

But in Dunedin — about 210 miles down the coast from Christchurch — it's also about what may have been missed.

“The other poignant feature of this for Dunedinites is, of course, the revelation that the evildoer lived among us — in my case, just three blocks away from my home,” said Michael Woodhouse, a member of Parliament based here. “He was hiding in plain sight.”

Tarrant grew up in the Australian town of Grafton. — Photograph: Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images.
[no name] grew up in the Australian town of Grafton. — Photograph: Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images.

The alleged shooter is said to have gone to Grafton High School. — Photograph: Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images.
The alleged shooter is said to have gone to Grafton High School. — Photograph: Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images.

'Like hell on earth'

[no name] was born in Grafton, a town of 18,000 near Australia's east coast known for its annual jacaranda festival, when trees bloom in a canopy of purple-hued flowers. His grandmother, 81-year-old Marie Fitzgerald, told The Washington Post she remembers him as a “lovely boy” from the early years she spent babysitting him.

“He was mostly a good kid — naughty at times just like ordinary children,” she said.

Speaking separately to an Australian news network, Fitzgerald said he spent most of his time on the computer, playing video games, and was awkward around girls.

[no name], who never went to college, became a personal trainer at a gym in Grafton between 2009 and 2011. Tracey Gray, the gym's manager, told ABC News he worked in a program that offered free gym training to children in a community hit hard by bankruptcies in the dairy industry and falling agricultural subsidies. [no name], in his manifesto, described his own family as “low income.”

He showed no obvious interest in firearms, Gray said, which are heavily restricted in Australia.

In 2010, [no name]'s father took his own life at age 49, turning to suicide after he was diagnosed with cancer as a result of asbestos exposure, Fitzgerald said. He had been a competitive athlete who participated in triathlons, according to an obituary at the time.

[no name]'s mother, Sharon, and sister Lauren have been under police protection, sequestered since the attacks. They have not spoken with the news media.

“This news is like hell on earth,” Fitzgerald told The Washington Post. “We had no idea — it hurts so much. It's a hard thing to swallow.”

Few in the city will even say his name.

But Australia nonetheless has had to grapple with the fact that the alleged shooter was one of its own, adding to the ongoing debates over Islamophobia and racism against groups including Australia’s native inhabitants. [no name] views Australia as “simply an offshoot of the European people,” he wrote in the Twitter manifesto.

“It hasn't come as a complete shock to people that things have come to a head like this,” said Tasneem Chopra, chair of the Australian Muslim Women's Center for Human Rights. “There has not been a strong counter-attack to it, [and] there's also been a lot of platforms that has been provided those views.”

Path to Dunedin

Coming into some money from his father's estate, [no name] traveled the world, apparently solo.

In 2016, he visited Turkey twice, first in March and later in September, according to the Daily Sabah newspaper. Late that year, he visited Serbia, Montenegro and other parts of the former Yugoslavia, stopping at the sites of battles between Muslims and Christians during the centuries of Ottoman rule.

Tarrant was filmed by CCTV as he arrived at Istanbul's Ataturk international airport in Turkey in March 2016. — Photograph: TRT World/Associated Press.
[no name] was filmed by CCTV as he arrived at Istanbul's Ataturk international
airport in Turkey in March 2016. — Photograph: TRT World/Associated Press.

By early 2017, he was traveling through some of the bloodiest spots of the 1990s Balkan wars, including mostly Muslim Bosnia and mostly Roman Catholic Croatia.

That spring, he was making his way across Western Europe, [no name] said in his manifesto. Here, his views on immigration were “dramatically changed.” He traveled through France, Portugal and elsewhere, he wrote in the screed, and was unsettled by a truck attack in Stockholm around that time that left a young girl dead.

His fury grew, he wrote, as he observed the 2017 French elections. In the document, he lashed out against immigration to France in particular, claiming there were so many immigrants “the French people were often in a minority themselves.”

At some stage, he also went to North Korea, apparently with a “friendship association” on closely monitored tours. A photo shows [no name], in jeans and a black sweater, kneeling in the front row of a group that had visited the Samjiyon Grand Monument. Behind them stands a huge bronze statue of North Korea's founder, Kim Il Sung.

It was right after these travels, according to property and hotel records, that [no name] came to set up base in Dunedin. After spending four nights at the cheapest available room in a city center hotel, he moved in August 2017 to a one-bedroom duplex apartment on leafy Somerville Street, which is dotted by shadows from surrounding hills.

He was unemployed but provided a reference, according to the property manager, and agreed to pay eight weeks of rent — about $1,550 — upfront. He told the property manager he had money from his father's estate. [no name], in his manifesto, said he invested in cryptocurrency, which he used to fund his travels.

“The rent came through like clockwork. All the inspections checked out fine,” said the manager of the real estate company, who spoke on the condition that neither he nor his company be named because of an ongoing police investigation. “He seemed to be in and out of the place quite often. He was doing a bit of traveling around while he was here, but we had no reason to suspect anything.”

[no name] kept the flat impeccably clean. Nothing was on the walls — no posters, photographs or paintings. Oddly, the property manager said, he had no furniture, just the bed in the living room.

“[He] didn't have any lounge furniture. But I mean, that's just quirky rather than raising a red flag or anything like that,” the property manager added. “It's just like, okay, this is the way this guy lived, that's fair enough — each to their own sort of thing.”

Tarrant purchased his first firearm from Gun City, one of the biggest gun retailers in New Zealand. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.
[no name] purchased his first firearm from Gun City, one of the biggest gun retailers in New Zealand. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.

Gun license

Three months later, in November 2017, [no name] obtained a gun license, a prerequisite for owning a firearm in New Zealand. He purchased his first firearm from Gun City, among the biggest gun retailers in the country, the next month. He bought three more up until March 2018, said David Tipple, the store's managing director.

He also bought a hunting rifle from the Dunedin branch of Hunting & Fishing, an outdoor store, in late 2017, according to Radio New Zealand.

[no name] apparently sought out a gun club and found one that suited him: Bruce Rifle Club, nestled in a forest near Milton, south of Dunedin, which has confirmed he was a member.

Recreational shooters say that no other club in the area offered shooting and target practice with military-style assault rifles. A video on YouTube of the rifle club that has since been deleted shows its members practicing on human silhouette targets, frowned upon by the vast majority of shooters in New Zealand.

“New Zealand shooting culture is very conservative,” said Grant Dodson, a recreational shooter and president of the Dunedin Clay Target Club, which uses only shotguns and clay targets. “There's not a lot of military-style semi-automatic weapons used for shooting.”

Pete Breidahl, a former member of the New Zealand military and a competition shooter, said he raised concerns about the rifle club in late 2017, according to an interview and to Facebook posts from the time that he shared with The Washington Post.

“Its ethos is appalling, everything from the ‘You can take these guns from my cold, dead hands’ mentality to their members turning up to a military shoot wearing camo,” he said in an interview. “They said stuff that scared me.”

In a statement, the Bruce Rifle Club's vice president said Tarrant “seemed like a normal person and never gave anyone reason to suspect he would carry out an attack like he has.”

“The club is feeling shocked, stunned, betrayed and used that we've had this person in our Club who has used our facilities to hone his skills to do these horrible things to some innocent human beings,” the statement added.

The alleged shooter trained at the Bruce Rifle Club near Milton, south of Dunedin. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.
The alleged shooter trained at the Bruce Rifle Club near Milton, south of Dunedin. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.

In late 2018, Tarrant took off on travels again. He visited the Gilgit-Baltistan area of northern Pakistan on the edge of the Himalayas, according to an archived version of Facebook posts that has since been deleted from the Osho Tang hotel.

In comments to CNN, the owner of the hotel described Tarrant as polite, and did not notice anything out of the ordinary.

Bulgarian officials confirmed that he also had visited the country in late 2018, flying to the capital, Sofia, and later driving to Hungary. Bulgaria's chief prosecutor, Sotir Tsatsarov, said that Tarrant spent around a week in the Balkan nation and that prosecutors are now probing whether he visited as a tourist “or if he had other objectives.”

Sometime that year, he went back to Grafton to celebrate his sister's 30th birthday, according to Fitzgerald, his grandmother.

“He was no different,” she told The Washington Post. “We all went out for dinner to a pub in Grafton, and he was pleased to see all of us. He made a speech for Lauren. He seemed happy.”

‘Could have been me’

Back in Dunedin, neighbors said, [no name] seemed obsessed with working out.

“He's a big guy — as in, he works out a lot,” said Jess Corbett, 35, a neighbor who went to the same gym, Anytime Fitness, as [no name]. “I did remember thinking when I saw him at the gym just how thick he was.”

Anytime Fitness lies directly across the road from An-Nur Childcare Center, a day care for Muslim children under age 5. The treadmills face out directly toward the center.

[no name]'s manifesto does not mention the center but does state that he initially was planning to attack the Al-Huda Mosque in Dunedin. Muslim community elders there say the mosque's security-camera system was stolen about three weeks before the Christchurch attacks.

An-Nur's owner, Mohammad Alayan, happened to be Christchurch on March 15 and was critically injured in the attack on the Al Noor Mosque, the first site targeted. The shooter's bullet hit his shoulder, just missing his heart. His son, 33-year-old football player and entrepreneur Atta Elayyan, was among those killed.

“We are still unraveling all of this,” said Haizal Hussaini, 45, who moved from Malaysia to Dunedin in 2007. “It could have been me. It could have been any of us.”

The city's small Muslim community, he said, certainly had felt pockets of racism before but never had experienced a presence of organized white nationalist or extremist groups, or felt their lives were threatened.

“There's always intolerance — you know, some words or someone pulling off a scarf [from a woman's head], or telling us to go back home,” he said. “But we never imagined this would happen, never anything like this.”

A road outside the Al-Huda Mosque is lined with flowers stretching the entire block, with declarations of solidarity and sorrow. On Thursday evening, 15,000 people — approximately a tenth of the city — gathered for a vigil to honor the lives lost.

A police presence can be seen on Somerville Street, Dunedin, near the accused gunman's home. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.
A police presence can be seen on Somerville Street, Dunedin, near the accused gunman's home. — Photograph: Dianne Manson/Getty Images.

Officers remain stationed outside the apartment on Somerville Street, where Tarrant had paid his rent up to April 2. He told the property manager, however, he would move out by mid-March.

Investigators have not spoken publicly on forensic work or any other possible evidence they have collected. On a recent visit by The Washington Post, electricians were installing sensor lights as a precaution, guarding against harm to the property.

“Someone might try to torch the place,” said the police officer on duty.

The new tenants, a young couple in their late teens, have now changed their mind. They will not be moving in.

Kate Shuttleworth reported from Cairns, Australia. Anna Fifield in Christchurch, New Zealand, and Siobhan O'Grady in Washington D.C. contributed to this report.

Shibani Mahtani is the Southeast Asia correspondent for the Washington Post, covering countries that include the Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia and Malaysia. She joined the Post's foreign desk in 2018 after seven years as a correspondent for the Wall Street Journal in Southeast Asia and later in Chicago, where she covered the Midwest. She was the first Myanmar-based correspondent for the Wall Street Journal following the country's opening in 2012, and covered the elections that saw Aung San Suu Kyi come to power and their aftermath. In Chicago, she covered national news with a focus on criminal justice and policing. Shibani Mahtani's education achievements include: Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, MS Journalism, 2011; London School of Economics, BS Government and History, 2010.

• Wilma McKay is a freelance journalist and author, living in New Zealand.

• Kate Shuttleworth Kate is a New Zealand-based freelance journalist and a former foreign correspondent for The Guardian reporting from Jerusalem.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/hiding-in-plain-sight-in-quiet-new-zealand-city-alleged-gunman-plotted-carnage/2019/03/21/1846de9e-4a7b-11e9-8cfc-2c5d0999c21e_story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: