Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 03:22:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Trump Derangment Syndrome

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Derangment Syndrome  (Read 2797 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2018, 08:44:24 am »

And in the United Nations yesterday, when Trump gave a speech, the world's leaders laughed at him.

Hillarious, eh? Trump has made himself and his country the laughing stock of the world.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2018, 04:54:45 pm »

what else do you think he expects from UNCOMMIECENTRAL.ORG
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2018, 12:45:33 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 08:32:28 pm »

trump should boot the UN out of the US they are good for nothings like stupid train jerks useless
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2018, 05:27:18 pm »

from The New York Times…

James Comey: The F.B.I. Can Do This

Despite limitations and partisan attacks, the bureau can
find out a lot about the Kavanaugh accusations in a week.

By JAMES COMEY | Sunday, September 30, 2018

— Photograph: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg.
— Photograph: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg.

THE F.B.I. is back in the middle of it. When we were handed the Hillary Clinton email investigation in 2015, the bureau's deputy director said to me, “You know you are totally screwed, right?” He meant that, in a viciously polarized political environment, one side was sure to be furious with the outcome. Sure enough, I saw a tweet declaring me “a political hack,” although the author added, tongue in cheek: “I just can't figure out which side.”

And those were the good old days. President Trump's decision to order a one-week investigation into sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, his Supreme Court nominee, comes in a time of almost indescribable pain and anger, lies and attacks.

We live in a world where the president routinely attacks the F.B.I. because he fears its work. He calls for his enemies to be prosecuted and his friends freed. We also live in a world where a sitting federal judge channels the president by shouting attacks at the Senate committee considering his nomination and demanding to know if a respected senator has ever passed out from drinking. We live in a world where the president is an accused serial abuser of women, who was caught on tape bragging about his ability to assault women and now likens the accusations against his nominee to the many “false” accusations against him.

Most disturbingly, we live in a world where millions of Republicans and their representatives think nearly everything in the previous paragraph is O.K.

In that world, the F.B.I. is now being asked to investigate, on a seven-day clock, sexual assaults that the president says never happened, that some senators have decried as a sham cooked up to derail a Supreme Court nominee, and that other senators believe beyond all doubt were committed by the nominee.

If truth were the only goal, there would be no clock, and the investigation wouldn't have been sought after the Senate Judiciary Committee already endorsed the nominee. Instead, it seems that the Republican goal is to be able to say there was an investigation and it didn't change their view, while the Democrats hope for incriminating evidence to derail the nominee.

Although the process is deeply flawed, and apparently designed to thwart the fact-gathering process, the F.B.I. is up for this. It's not as hard as Republicans hope it will be.

F.B.I. agents are experts at interviewing people and quickly dispatching leads to their colleagues around the world to follow with additional interviews. Unless limited in some way by the Trump administration, they can speak to scores of people in a few days, if necessary.

They will confront people with testimony and other accounts, testing them and pushing them in a professional way. Agents have much better nonsense detectors than partisans, because they aren't starting with a conclusion.

Yes, the alleged incident occurred 36 years ago. But F.B.I. agents know time has very little to do with memory. They know every married person remembers the weather on their wedding day, no matter how long ago. Significance drives memory. They also know that little lies point to bigger lies. They know that obvious lies by the nominee about the meaning of words in a yearbook are a flashing signal to dig deeper.

Once they start interviewing, every witness knows the consequences. It is one thing to have your lawyer submit a statement on your behalf. It is a very different thing to sit across from two F.B.I. special agents and answer their relentless questions. Of course, the bureau won't have subpoena power, only the ability to knock on doors and ask questions. But most people will speak to them. Refusal to do so is its own kind of statement.

Agents will summarize every witness encounter in a detailed report called a 302, and then synthesize all the interviews into an executive summary for the White House. Although the F.B.I. won't reach conclusions, their granular factual presentation will spotlight the areas of conflict and allow decision makers to reach their own conclusions.

It is idiotic to put a shot clock on the F.B.I. But it is better to give professionals seven days to find facts than have no professional investigation at all. When the week is up, one team (and maybe both) will be angry at the F.B.I. The president will condemn the bureau for being a corrupt nest of Clinton-lovers if they turn up bad facts. Maybe Democrats will similarly condemn agents as Trumpists if they don't. As strange as it sounds, there is freedom in being totally screwed. Agents can just do their work. Find facts. Speak truth to power.

Despite all the lies and all the attacks, there really are people who just want to figure out what's true. The F.B.I. is full of them.

• James Comey is the former F.B.I. director and author of “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership”.

• A version of this article appears in The New York Times on Monday, October 1, 2018, on Page A19 of the New York print edition with the headline: “The F.B.I. Can Do This”.

Related to this topic:

• Maureen Dowd: Capitol Hill Ralph Club — Brett Kavanaugh faces his moment of truth in a town that doesn't care about truth.

• Frank Bruni: Brett Kavanaugh Loves His Beer — The Supreme Court nominee paired a frothy beverage with identity politics.

• The Editorial Board: Women Are Watching — Which should make Republican lawmakers very, very nervous.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/30/opinion/james-comey-fbi-kavanaugh-investigation.html
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2018, 04:30:44 pm »

FUNNY SHIT Grin

The Left Are Insane,Truth Is an Enemy,Logic Is A Menace

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2018, 08:13:10 pm »

Yeah, we get it ... you support rapists.

Probably why you also support Donald J. Trump.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 04:10:36 pm »

Trump the winner+ktj is a whitetrash loser hahaha Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2018, 04:32:24 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2018, 05:22:09 pm »

Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2018, 06:09:42 pm »

SNIGGER … Donald J. Trump boarding Air Force One with a length of toilet paper stuck to his left shoe…

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2018, 08:16:09 pm »

good to be human

a friend once stuck a sticky san pad on my back while we were down at the toilet on a 747
 funny when i walked back to my seat wondering what they were laughing at
dont drink and fly;D
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2018, 09:08:53 pm »

This is how the DEMS are making sure Trump Wins 2020

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2018, 12:08:41 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 05:13:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2018, 07:30:47 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 09:06:50 pm »

While hillary fucked bernie in his arse

Trump was just crazy enough to win,bury the demonrats
make them cry and hes now slowly draining the swamp.

The pussy people im with her mob are still whining their tits off....
Antifa are pretending to be the brownshirts doing what the nazi's done.

You're doing a good job mr trump taking names and kicking commie arse...

It's a thankless job but someone needed to do it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:20:21 pm by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2018, 04:36:56 pm »

Look at all those sexual offenders & predators…

…the whole lot of them are sickos who deserve to be castrated with a blunt knife.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2018, 02:37:05 pm »

yawn more piss weak anti trump propgander they forgot to put bill clinton and hillary in the picture,bills the rapist and hillary is his enabler Grin

and then theres these guys they paid off their victims with tax payer money lol haha most of them are democrats

Here Are the 7 Congressmen Accused of Sexual Misconduct Since #MeToo
Rep. Patrick Meehan is most recent resignation from Congress over sexual misconduct allegations

http://www.rollcall.com/news/heres-7-congressmen-accused-sexual-misconduct-since-metoo/
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2018, 08:03:24 pm »

from The Press…

Having my mood lifted by the kindness of the mower man

By JOE BENNETT | 5:00AM — Wednesday, 28 November 2018

A council mowing contractor's care around a duck and her new brood of ducklings helped lift a dark mood for Joe Bennett. — Photograph: Ricky Wilson/STUFF.
A council mowing contractor's care around a duck and her new brood of ducklings helped lift
a dark mood for Joe Bennett. — Photograph: Ricky Wilson/STUFF.

GRIM MORNING, fit for a funeral, under rat-belly clouds so low you could touch them. And with a head full of the loathsome Trump I drove the dog to the recreation ground as a way of cracking the gloom.

You can see Trump's plan. He's hopelessly corrupt, so if he's to prevail he has to defeat the rule of law. To this end he's put a stooge in charge of the Department of Justice, and what he hopes are stooges on the Supreme Court, and he's tried to vilify the Special Counsel who by now knows all his crimes.

And Trump has fawned to the military. Because when the conflict comes, when Trump finally defies the order of a court, he'll need the military on his side, along with the three-headed hydra of right-wing American politics, the bigots, the Baptists and the billionaires.

Trump shouldn't prevail, of course, but by the same token he should never have been president. And if he does prevail, darkness falls. Indeed you can already see it falling. Ah well.

The recreation ground had been mown. At the age of 19 I had a job as a groundsman and I discovered the joys of mowing. Seated on the tractor I looked ahead of me at disorder — daisies flowering on the cricket field, grasses sprouting to uneven lengths — but when I looked behind me there was order, a grass carpet, uniform in length and colour. With my fierce and spinning blades of metal I'd imposed dominion on the earth and it was good.

Even today, if I am sour of mood, I find that mowing the lawns can lift the clouds, as can imposing order in some other way — cleaning the fish tank, say, or picking the clothes-drift from the bedroom floor. Order is balm.

But not for dogs. They like things natural. At the recreation ground my dog went straight to the margins, the unmown vestiges of wilderness, where the swaying grass heads and the unkempt shrubs told stories of what had passed that way, stories echoing back to the plains of Africa and the birth of his species.

On the far side of the rec was a patch that the mower had missed for its last few visits, a few square metres of longer grass, and with the dog engaged elsewhere I wandered over to see what was what. And what was what was clear. The unmown patch was a swampy depression and the council mower man, reluctant to risk his machine in the bog, had simply skirted it. It ruined the uniformity of the mowing but one could hardly blame him.

But even as I was on the point of turning away, in the midst of the swamp a duck's head popped up like a periscope. The bird eyed me a moment, decided I posed a threat, stood and lurched a little further away from its nest in the endearing manner of ducks. As it went it quacked quietly and it was then that I saw the brood of ducklings, fluff-balls that could not have been more than a few hours old and that clambered over the ridges of the swamp as if over Himalayan foothills.

And what was what seemed newly clear. The mower-man hadn't been avoiding a bog. He'd been saving a nest. And if a man on a council mower can steer round a duck for a month, well, that would do me.

“Don't you worry, dog,” I said, as we got back in the car a while later, “We'll see Trump in prison yet.”

• Julian “Joe” Bennett is a writer, columnist and retired English school teacher living in Lyttelton, New Zealand. Born in England, Bennett emigrated to New Zealand when he was twenty-nine.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/opinion/108892666/having-my-mood-lifted-by-the-kindness-of-the-mower-man
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2018, 01:23:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2018, 11:45:34 pm »

Michael Cohen.

Go and google Michael Cohen and read the latest news stories.

Then go and read the idiot Donald J. Trump's latest tweets.

It's hilarious reading, seeing Trump lashing out in panic as the walls close in.

I reckon it's getting very close to indictments against Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka Trump.

Robert S. Mueller III is going to have the final say about the entire corrupt, criminal Trump family.

And from early next year, the U.S. Congress will be appointing a shitload more special investigators to dig into Trump family criminal activities.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2018, 07:05:01 am »

Michael Cohen lying rat trying to save his own skin

watch the Clintons get torn apart for their criminal behavior
uranium one pay to play

a whole shitstorm is about to be unleashed against the left wing traitors of America

be fun to watch
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2018, 01:13:41 pm »

Michael Cohen lying rat trying to save his own skin

Yes, you hit the nail right on the head.

Michael Cohen told a shitload of lies on the orders of Donald J. Trump.

And he got caught lying to the Feds about it.

So now he has done the decent thing and pleaded guilty in an attempt to save his own skin.

After all, why should he go down when he was merely carrying out criminal acts on behalf of and on the orders of Donald J. Trump?

The instant the 46th President of the United States of America is sworn in should be a very entertaining piece of theatre as the handcuffs get slapped on the wrists of the 45th President and he gets led away to jail in front of the 46th President's inauguration crowd.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2018, 09:31:28 am »

its a good job trumps bringing home all the troops they can help with the civil war that's going to fuck up all the traitors

be funny when all the Americans come to DC with their guns and hang all the commie bastards  Grin

It's a good reason to have a fully armed free people lol
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: