Xtra News Community 2
June 22, 2018, 07:53:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Northcote By Election

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Northcote By Election  (Read 44 times)
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: May 31, 2018, 11:03:02 am »

I don't think Stephen Berry will be elected, Act didn't make much of an impact last time and most of the locals I have spoken to are laughing at the sideshow while trying to pick the difference between the National and Labour candidates. Meanwhile Jacinda and co were touring Highbury yesterday and the Nat supporters ear bashing the Onewa Rd/Birkenhead Ave intersection (once was the Birkenhead roundabout) with placards and megaphone while the Legalise Cannabis crew were continuing their 90 day protest by crossing as every cross signal with white board placard.

No kidding, the Legalise Cannabis crew have been protesting with a white board, chalk on the foot path (and church boundary wall grr Angry)and one of two people in High vise vests complete with slogan in vivid for a couple of months now every afternoon. It was hilarious yesterday with all the Nats  making a heck of a racket and this one middle aged overweight guy in high vis with Legalise It written in green on a white board holding it above his head and crossing the road he got a cross signal.

Sad to hear about Nitz, I had noticed her on facebook in recent months much to my surprise but hadn't made contact. I regret that now.
I did meet her a few years back, you are right about the cheese scones - they were good.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: