Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 04:39:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Trump isn't just a criminal … he's mentally ill … ie…GAGA

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump isn't just a criminal … he's mentally ill … ie…GAGA  (Read 1198 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2018, 11:27:11 am »

Oh no another conspiracy theory  Grin

http://halturnerradioshow.com/images/January-2018/GCHQ-Top-Secret-Memo-SusanRiceRequestedSpyingOnTrump.jpg

PROOF: British Intelligence Spied on Donald Trump at the Direct Request of President Barack Obama and a later Renewed Request by Susan Rice - NO WARRANTS!

Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is an intelligence and security organization responsible for providing signals intelligence and information assurance to the government and armed forces of the United Kingdom.

On August 28, 2016, then-US-President Barack Hussein Obama requested that British Intelligence begin SPYING on then-candidate for US President, Donald J. Trump, the Trump Organization (his business entities) and on his Presidential Campaign "Donald J. Trump for President."  The spying included foreign and US DOMESTIC signals Intercepts (SIGINT).  This generally includes phone taps and planting of bugs/listening devices.  They did all this without a U.S. Search Warrant or Court Order. 

By doing this without a US Search Warrant or Court Order - at the direct request of the President, both The British Government and President Barack Obama committed federal FELONIES punishable with prison, for violating wiretap laws and Constitutional protections afforded to then Mr. Trump and his people.  These actions by the British and by Obama were CRIMES.

About two weeks later, on September 15, 2016, the British Government being run by Prime Minister THERESA MAY approved what they called "Operation FULSOME" and began spying on Donald Trump, his businesses and his Presidential campaign.

The spying continued for about ninety days.

On November 17, 2017, nine days AFTER Donald Trump won the Presidential Election, then Director of GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, requested a RENEWAL of permission to continue the spying!  Hannigan KNEW that Trump had won, and STILL sought permission to keep spying on him!

The letter which asked for permission to continue Spying was sent on November 17 to . . . . .

Boris Johnson, the Secretary of State for foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.

Johnson - and presumably his boss, Theresa May -- APPROVED the continued spying.

But this time, the continued spying wasn't sought by President Barack Obama directly.  This time, it was sought by "US National Security Advisor (Susan) Rice", who told the British to continue the surveillance during the "Transition Period" before Trump was sworn-in.  The reason given to the British by Susan Rice:  ". . .internal US Intelligence is potentially compromised by the incoming Trump Administration.

In the Interests of Full Disclosure . . .
As most of you know by now, for fifteen years, from 1993 thru 2008, I worked covertly with the FBI.  In my final five years (2003-2008) with the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF).  According to sworn testimony by Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Amy Pickett of the FBI New York City Division, I handled things like "National Security, Terrorism, and Foreign Counter-Intelligence." (See Brooklyn Federal Court Transcripts, December, 2009)

In January, 2005, I was granted "Fully operational status" by the Office of Intelligence at FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC, and also granted "Extra-Territorial Authority" to operate covertly OUTSIDE of the United States.  In that role, I worked with many people in the Intelligence Community (IC) including folks in the military and law enforcement, in many countries around the world.  The relationships I forged with these folks endure to this day.

Thanks to my contacts in the IC, I have now obtained the TOP SECRET MEMO from inside British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) proving the facts laid out about above concerning spying on President Trump.

This is one of the TOP SECRET Documents being mentioned to members of Congress in the four page FISA Abuse Memo released by the House Intelligence Committee to members, which has now resulted in the trending #ReleaseTheMemo social media effort.

The TOP SECRET MEMO from GCHQ is herewith published below:

The reason President Trump isn't going to London has nothing to do with its politically filthy Mayor Sidiq Kahn, or some nonsense between him and Theresa May about her paying attention to Radical Muslim crime rather than Trump. 

The reason President Trump will not go to London is because THEY SPIED ON HIM, inside the United States.  They invaded his personal privacy.  They invaded his business privacy.  They invaded his Presidential Campaign Communications.  And they spilled anything they could get their filthy little hands on, to Barack Obama.

This is also why President Trump is SNUBBING Theresa May at DAVOS this week. Aids are trying to manufacture a meeting between the two leaders but Trump doesn't want to be bothered with May because she's a deceitful political shitbag.

Here's a photo from the last time the two were together; the NATO Summit over the summer of 2017 that's worth a thousand words as to the state of relations between Trump and Ms. May:

When none of their spying worked to affect the Election, one of their men, Christopher Steele, concocted and released the phony "Russian Dossier" in an attempt to prevent Trump from being sworn-in or to wreck his Presidency before it could ever get started.

These are hostile acts committed by the British Government against America, the American election and the then-newly-elected President of the United States.

One last item: Special Counsel Robert Mueller's entire investigation is "fruit from a poisoned tree." NO evidence he has developed can be admitted into any US court because the entire basis for his investigation stems from unlawful acts by then-President Barack Obama, and later his National Security Advisor Susan Rice - both of whom belong in prison -- and Warrantless searches conducted by a foreign power in violation of the US Constitutional requirement that Warrants be issued based on probable cause BEFORE searches can be done.  Mueller's Investigation is over.

What punishment should be meted out to Theresa May, to Boris Johnson, to Robert Hannigan and to Susan Rice and Barack Obama? Have your say in the Discussion/Comments area below.

About 7 months after leaving the FBI JTTF, I was intentionally betrayed by the Obama Administration, which arrested me for writing an Editorial they didn't like on this web site.  They put me on trial an astonishing THREE Times, and at the third trial, Bankrupted from legal fees and represented by a federal defender, I was convicted of "Threatening" federal officials for calling them "Traitors to the Constitution" and saying they "DESERVE to be killed."  I said this was an opinion, the Obama regime called it a "Threat."  They put me in TERRORIST PRISON at FCI-Terre Haute, IN for 33 months.  I got out in October, 2012 and was barred by Court Order from being back on the radio or from running a web site for three years.  My radio show and this web site returned in October 2015.  My show airs once a week on International station WBCQ 7490-AM on Wednesday nights from 9-11 eastern US time.   Nowadays, I survive by publishing news like this, from sources the mass-media doesn't have, or stories the mass-media won't cover.  I am only able to do this because people like YOU subscribe for ONE DOLLAR PER WEEK to help me.  Please take a moment to either subscribe (CLICK HERE), or make a one-time donation of $25, $50, $100 or so, using the yellow DONATE BUTTON at the top right of this web page.  I cannot do this without help from people like YOU, so please help!

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/1937-proof-british-intelligence-spied-on-donald-trump-at-the-direct-request-of-president-barack-obama-and-a-later-renewed-request-by-susan-rice
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:33:34 am by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: