Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 04:09:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Rex Tillerson told the truth about Donald J. Trump

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rex Tillerson told the truth about Donald J. Trump  (Read 242 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: October 11, 2017, 12:52:54 pm »

from The Washington Post....

Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ faceoff with Tillerson
after secretary of state calls him a ‘moron’

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders later said that
Trump's “IQ tests” comment was “a joke and nothing more than that”.

By PHILIP RUCKER | 2:56PM EDT - Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, right, listens as President Trump speaks at a luncheon during the U.N. General Assembly on September 21st in New York. — Photograph: Evan Vucci/Associated Press.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, right, listens as President Trump speaks at a luncheon during the U.N. General Assembly
on September 21st in New York. — Photograph: Evan Vucci/Associated Press.

PRESIDENT TRUMP proposed an “IQ tests” faceoff with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson after the nation's top diplomat reportedly called the president a “moron” and disparaged his grasp of foreign policy.

In an interview with Forbes magazine published on Tuesday, Trump fired a shot at Tillerson over the “moron” revelation, first reported by NBC News and confirmed by several other news organizations, including The Washington Post.

“I think it's fake news,” Trump said, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump met for lunch on Tuesday with Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis in the president's private dining room at the White House. Shortly before the lunch, a reporter asked Trump whether he had undercut Tillerson with his comments to Forbes.

“No, I didn't undercut anybody. I don't believe in undercutting people,” Trump said during a brief media appearance in the Oval Office, as he sat beside former secretary of state Henry Kissinger during a meeting to discuss foreign affairs.

When a reporter asked Trump whether he has confidence in Tillerson as his secretary of state, the president replied, “Yes.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders later said that Trump's “IQ tests” comment to Forbes was “a joke and nothing more than that.”

“The president certainly never implied that the secretary of state was not incredibly intelligent,” Sanders said in Tuesday afternoon's news briefing. She added that Trump has “100 percent confidence” in Tillerson, characterized their lunch as “a great visit” and admonished reporters for taking the president's comment so seriously. “Maybe you guys should get a sense of humor and try it sometime,” Sanders said.

Trump's “IQ tests” challenge is the latest evidence of what White House officials have described as a breach of trust between the president and the secretary of state.

Reporters asked Trump over the weekend about his relationship with Tillerson.

“We have a very good relationship,” Trump said on Saturday. “We disagree on a couple of things. Sometimes I'd like him to be a little bit tougher. But other than that, we have a very good relationship.”

In the Forbes interview, for the magazine's cover story under the headline “Inside Trump's Head”, the president teases upcoming economic-development legislation “nobody knows about” that would penalize companies that move operations overseas, and offer incentives for those that stay in the United States.

Trump previewed what he called “an economic-development bill, which I think will be fantastic. Which nobody knows about. Which you are hearing about for the first time.” The president said the policy is “both a carrot and a stick.”

Trump also told Forbes that he has purposefully not filled many jobs throughout the federal government, including at the State Department, where many of the top positions remain vacant.

“I'm generally not going to make a lot of the appointments that would normally be — because you don't need them,” Trump said. “I mean, you look at some of these agencies, how massive they are, and it's totally unnecessary. They have hundreds of thousands of people.”

• Philip Rucker is the White House Bureau Chief for The Washington Post. He previously has covered Congress, the Obama White House, and the 2012 and 2016 presidential campaigns. He joined The Post in 2005 as a local news reporter.

Related to this topic:

• ‘Death spiral’: Tillerson makes nice but may not last long with Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/10/trump-proposes-iq-tests-face-off-with-tillerson-after-secretary-of-state-calls-him-a-moron

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:22:58 am »

from The Washington Post....

An IQ test for President Trump

Tillerson does very well. And the president …

By DANA MILBANK | 7:16PM EDT - Tuesday, October 10, 2017

President Donald J. Trump at the White House. — Photograph: Mandel Ngan/Agence France-Presse via Getty Images.
President Donald J. Trump at the White House. — Photograph: Mandel Ngan/Agence France-Presse via Getty Images.

If he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.
 — President Trump, in Forbes magazine, on the widely confirmed report that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the president a “moron”.

The setting: The Oval Office

The date: Later this week

CIA officer: Mr. President, I'm here from the Central Intelligence Agency.

Trump: Mike Pence is down the hall. I don't like intelligence briefings.

CIA officer: No, sir, this isn't an intelligence briefing. I'm here to administer an intelligence test.

Trump: Don't waste your time. I get an A-plus grade on all tests, and I will on this test too, unless it's rigged.

CIA officer: Well, sir, I don't want to make you nervous, but Secretary Tillerson was found to have an extremely high IQ when we tested him.

Trump: Tillerson intelligent? You are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

CIA officer: Very funny, sir. First, I'm going to test your pattern recognition. I will show you five shapes and you tell me which one doesn't belong.

Trump: Bob Corker.

CIA officer: But sir, I haven't shown you the shapes yet.

Trump: I don't care. Corker doesn't belong. Everybody knows it's true, except the fake-news media.

CIA officer: [Exhales.] Let's try this a different way. I will show you four sets of four numbers, and you will tell me which is the odd one out.

Trump: Tom Price.

CIA officer: But sir …

Trump: Good guy. But very odd. He's out. [Trump clicks remote, Fox News plays on screen.]

CIA officer: [Taps foot.] Let's try completing verbal analogies. Isobar is to pressure as …

Trump: Hurricane.

CIA officer: That's not one of the …

Trump: We did a great job. And we weren't treated fairly by the media. I sometimes ask myself, how did I ever get here with the horrible unfair publicity? There was love in Puerto Rico for the fact that I went there.

CIA officer: [Perspiring.] Maybe we should try the math portion of the test. If a rocket is traveling to the east at five miles per second, and a second rocket …

Trump: It won't happen. I will rain fire and fury on Rocket Man the likes of which the world has never seen.

CIA officer: Let's put this in terms you're more familiar with. If 500 people can build a building in 160 days, how long will it take 200 people to build the same building?

Trump: I can do it in one-third of the time for half the budget and it will be the most beautiful building you ever saw.

CIA officer: [Checks watch.] There are four seats together at a football game. John sits next to Joe but not next to Bob. If Bob doesn't sit next to Mike, who is sitting next to Mike?

Trump: Nobody, because I told him to leave after the national anthem.

CIA officer: A man has 63 socks in his drawer. How many …

Trump: I have more. I have the best socks. [Trump picks up phone and begins scanning Breitbart.com.]

CIA officer: [Rolls eyes.] Mr. President, please look at this diagram. If in each turn the red diamond moves two places counterclockwise and the black spade moves three places clockwise, after how many turns will both shapes be together?

Trump: [Stares dumfounded at diagram.]

CIA officer: Maybe a letter puzzle would be easier? In this drawing, Mr. President, which letter is directly above the letter that is three letters to the right of the letter that is directly underneath the letter M?

Trump: [Presses button on desk.] Ivanka, can you come in here? Right now?

CIA officer: [Pulling out clumps of his hair.] Moving on to anagrams. The letters found in the words “towering stud” can be rearranged into what common phrase found on U.S. currency?

Trump: President Trump?

CIA officer: Actually, we were looking for “In God We Trust”. I think you'll like this next one, though. Steve usually beats George at golf but loses to Donald. Tom wins most of the time against George, and sometimes against Steve, but cannot beat Donald. Who is the worst player?

Trump: Hillary? No, wait! Jeff Sessions? No! Jemele Hill? No! Mitch McConnell? No, wait!

CIA officer: Thank you, Mr. President. We'll give the results to Vice President Pence at tomorrow's intelligence briefing.

• Dana Milbank writes about political theater in the nation's capital for The Washington Post. He joined The Post as a political reporter in 2000.

Related to this topic:

• VIDEO: Tillerson refuses to address report that he refered to Trump as a ‘moron’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/an-iq-test-for-president-trump/2017/10/10/c0e586d8-adef-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html
Report Spam   Logged

aDjUsToR
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 11:55:32 am »

Probably fake news. Don't be a low iq twit by believing everything you read in the loony left media 😁
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 03:38:32 pm »

Fake news is a term used by stupid fuckwits who find the TRUTH to be too confronting for their fragile little egos.

Fuckwits such as Donald J. Trump.....and Adjustor.
Report Spam   Logged

aDjUsToR

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:40:07 am »

Hillary Clinton is a stupid fuckwit? Strong language but hard to disagree there 😁
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:54:19 am »

MENSA offered to provide IQ tests for Rex Tillerson and Donald Trump the other day.

Trump quickly changed his tune (through that stupid bible-bashing woman who is his professional bullshit artist) to claim he had been only joking.

YEAH, RIGHT!!! Kinda says it all about Donald J. Trump. He is full-of-shit!!
Report Spam   Logged

aDjUsToR

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 11:34:32 am »

Do you have a Donald Trump maniquin in your home that you stick pins into? 😁
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 11:50:21 am »

Report Spam   Logged

aDjUsToR

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 11:51:47 am »

Trump and Tillerson appear to be on the same page. The lefty diarrhoea stream wants to beat up everything and anything into Trump at war with everything. What a pack of losers.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 11:56:39 am »

While he may be a rightie, at least Rex Tillerson is a responsible ADULT in the room, babysitting the narcissistic, thin-skinned, immature Trump.

And he has help from the other adults in the room, the White House Chief of Staff and the Secretary of Defence.

BTW....did you see the tiny little hands on that Trump Troll Doll? They go perfectly with the tiny little penis....Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: