Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:25:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

This weeks violence in the violence happy state of NZ

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This weeks violence in the violence happy state of NZ  (Read 327 times)
Donald
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« on: October 05, 2017, 09:57:48 pm »

...yup...another shooting....in a country where guns are highly regulated....🙄

Three people injured, one may require surgery after shooting in south Auckland

Three people have been shot in the south Auckland suburb of Ōtara.

Police were called to the scene at 7.05pm on Thursday and people were being asked to avoid the area.

St John Ambulance earlier said one person had serious injures.

However, Counties Manukau police area commander Inspector Wendy Spiller later said the man had moderate injuries and might require surgery.

The other two people, both males, had "superficial" injuries, she said.

Detective senior sergeant Eddie Sutherland said the trio, aged between 14 and 21 years old, had been walking on Kudu Rd when a vehicle pulled up next to them.

"A confrontation has occurred between the two parties and someone in the vehicle has fired two shots, believed to be from a shot gun, towards the three males," he said.

"The three males all sustained injuries from the gun shots. None of their injuries are life-threatening."
...stuff

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

aDjUsToR

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 10:21:58 pm »

Bloody loony gun nut country.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 10:50:43 pm »

When you can come up with a nutter killing more than 50 people with a machinegun in New Zealand, post a thread all about it.

Otherwise this thread is just dumb wankery by a stupid moron who is so depressed that he keeps proclaiming “OH BUMMER” instead of doing something about it, such as doing what I've already suggested in heaps of threads where he has inferred that his life is such a BUMMER.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 03:12:51 am »

i could do it i have a friend who has enough weapons to have a war
how about a ww2 50 cal machine gun maybe i can beg to borrow it to do some leftist scum hunting and i can make the world a better place to live without their nazi bullshit.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
aDjUsToR

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 09:44:30 am »

KTJ if search Google you will find plenty examples of mental gun obsessed freaks murdering multiple people in NZ.
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 09:51:02 am »

I worked with urban gun nutters in NZ. Creepy little fuckers who I wouldn't want to be near if they developed mental problems.
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 09:55:17 am »

Having said that, Aus seems to be the true home of psycho killings from what I see in the daily /weekly news there.
Report Spam   Logged
Donald

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 11:07:32 am »

Ktj....."When you can come up with a nutter killing more than 50 people with a machinegun in New Zealand, post a thread all about it."

..as I have pointed out before.....I don't like to repeat myself ....but I know you are a special case....
...America has about 70 times the population of NZ....
.....So too make any sort of logical comparison...you need to multiply NZ cases by 70 to get a fair comparison with America....then you will find it ain't such a big deal...
...but I'm not sure if America would keep up with us in the "baby and infant violent beatings resulting in death" stakes...we are one of the best in the world....😳
...and America think they have prroblems🙄
....in reverse.....you would think its ok for 100 people to be killed on the roads in NZ everyday 😉
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 11:34:19 am by Donald » Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 12:47:07 pm »

Maybe stone age culture isn't all it's cracked up to be, what with all that patriarchy, misogyny, torture and slavery?
Could be time to come over to the dark side and embrace modernity?
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 12:54:58 pm »

Same with "black lives matter" BS. The problem generally isn't the cops (though there will always be a few bad eggs in any large org that have to get weeded/kept out). The problem is feral "gangsta" culture. Same largely with violence in NZ.
Report Spam   Logged
Donald

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »

"black lives matter" .............🙄

...ahhhhh......does that mean white lives don't matter😳

..I would have thought......all lives matter 🙄
Report Spam   Logged
Donald

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2017, 05:21:54 pm »

...yup....more shootings....in NZ😳....America is tame but comparison😉

There was too much blood': Drive-by shooting victim recounts horror

Levaula Amosa is burning with anger after he and his two young friends were fired at with a shotgun in Otara last night.

Amosa was walking near his home with his friends Daniel Brown, 16, and Peleti Faalafi, 14, when they were challenged to a fight.

A car containing three men pulled up next to them.

"They wanted to fight us. They were swearing at us. They asked me for a fight."

Levaula Amosa is burning with anger after he and his two young friends were fired at with a shotgun in Otara last night.

Amosa was walking near his home with his friends Daniel Brown, 16, and Peleti Faalafi, 14, when they were challenged to a fight.

A car containing three men pulled up next to them.

"They wanted to fight us. They were swearing at us. They asked me for a
Amosa initially agreed to the fight and said he'd meet the driver at the dairy. But then the boys continued on their way home.

The car pulled up next to them again.

"They came back and pulled the gun out. I thought it was a fake. That's why I didn't run."

Amosa approached the car and that's when one of the men started shooting.

The three boys were shocked and didn't have time to react. After the shots rang out the car sped off and the victims ran home.

The boys were bleeding. Daniel had bloody wounds from the shotgun bullet sprayed across his cheek and neck.

NEW ZEALAND
Drive-by shooting: Panicked victims sprayed with gunfire

Peleti had similar wounds over his arm. Amosa had a small injury to a finger.

The whole family had vacated the house to avoid further trouble. Amosa said he has seven cousins who live there and the youngest is just a baby.

"There was too much blood... I love those boys. It breaks my heart seeing them like that.

"It makes me scared for my family. I'm scared they [the offenders] might come to the house."

Amosa hoped police would catch the men. He wants the offenders to know that they "shouldn't bring a gun to a fistfight".

He said the car occupants were Tongan and from the 36 and Killer Beez gangs.

Amosa, who is Samoan, said there was rivalry between Samoans and Tongans in the area.

Acting Detective Senior Sergeant John Love said two of the victims had now been discharged from hospital and one remained in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Police were continuing their investigation into the shooting, he said.

He said a confrontation was believed to have taken place shortly before the shooting near the Ferguson Rd shops.

There were believed to be three offenders in the vehicle who were yet to be found.

Police were speaking with victims and neighbours who may have witnessed the shooting or the prior altercation as well as reviewing CCTV footage.
Herald
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 08:04:51 pm »

".I would have thought......all lives matter 🙄"

Yes, in the minds of mature adults that is the cases. In the case of lefties whose mental development got stalled somewhere in adolescence, anyone who says that is, you guessed it... "racist" 😁
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: