Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:46:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

High Ranking CIA Agent Blows Whistle On The Deep State And Shadow Government

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High Ranking CIA Agent Blows Whistle On The Deep State And Shadow Government  (Read 263 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: September 17, 2017, 12:34:26 pm »

hows everyone going ?

Everybody Wants To Rule The World
but what the hell is really going on?
fake world and fake mainstream news

High Ranking CIA Agent Blows Whistle On The Deep State And Shadow Government

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/09/16/high-ranking-cia-agent-blows-whistle-on-the-deep-state-and-shadow-government/

Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Donald
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:07:26 pm »

WHAT DA HELL.....WHERE U BIN...YOU LEFT US TO CARE FOR DA DEMENTED RAIL LBOURER WITH NO WARNING😉
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 01:08:11 pm »

Psst... Trump has just signed off an agreement condemning hate groups like neo Nazis and the KKK. Meanwhile the fake news and its gullible followers somehow are hallucinating Trump is some how "actually Hitler" 🙄😁
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 01:51:29 pm »

WHAT DA HELL.....WHERE U BIN...YOU LEFT US TO CARE FOR DA DEMENTED RAIL LBOURER WITH NO WARNING😉

thought i would give him a break and leave him talking to himself Grin
and i thought everyone had left me here alone in here with a madman lol
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 01:59:51 pm »

Psst... Trump has just signed off an agreement condemning hate groups like neo Nazis and the KKK. Meanwhile the fake news and its gullible followers somehow are hallucinating Trump is some how "actually Hitler" 🙄😁

funny how everyone thought he was an ok guy until he ran for office and now he's hitler haha i think the deep state whistleblower story shines a bright light on what is really going on.
proves to me that our vote ain't worth shit because it's not just an american thing it's global cartel mafia over everyone  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
aDjUsToR

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 03:01:00 pm »

I'd say the "deep state" is still infested with lefty ideologists courtesy of Obama.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 03:10:42 pm »

The deep state is a figment of the imaginations of stupid conspiracy-theory retards such as Alexander Emerick Jones and the mentally-retarded followers of his Infowars.com wankfest. American politics has always produced stupid kooks and nutters and mental retards and shit-for-brains and racist twats of that ilk.

And that sort of mentally-ill nuttiness also resulted in President Donald J. Trump and America becoming the laughing stock of the world.

And it is also speeding up the transfer of top-dog superpower mantle from the USA to China.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
aDjUsToR

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 03:18:15 pm »

The deep state is actually just the intelligence and admin structure. That is no figment.
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 03:31:51 pm »

Speaking of conspiracy theory retards. Every time I look at deep red media sites like The Guardian I see idiots frothing at the mouth accusing anyone who doubts the warmunist activists of being "paid shills of the coal industry" 😁 Those loonies actually believe this 😁
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 03:35:01 pm »

The left believing to be clever is a conspiracy theory ktj
talking about retards this is your mob lmao

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 03:54:17 pm »

WHAT DA HELL.....WHERE U BIN...YOU LEFT US TO CARE FOR DA DEMENTED RAIL LBOURER WITH NO WARNING

I can take on ALL THREE of you intelligence lightweights & demented shit-for-brains clowns without even breaking into an intellectual sweat.

I know one shouldn't belittle mental retards, but it's so easy against you three that it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Donald

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

.....yeah...nah....the REALITY of the situation must seem so overwhelming for you.........

...easiest option for you would be to remain in denial....it's worked well for 85 years so far😉
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 05:21:44 pm »

WHAT DA HELL.....WHERE U BIN...YOU LEFT US TO CARE FOR DA DEMENTED RAIL LBOURER WITH NO WARNING

I can take on ALL THREE of you intelligence lightweights & demented shit-for-brains clowns without even breaking into an intellectual sweat.

I know one shouldn't belittle mental retards, but it's so easy against you three that it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

You should leave nz rail and get a real job as tea boy at the communist workers party headquarters in china  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: