Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 12:22:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

America has always been a nasty, racist, fascist country....

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America has always been a nasty, racist, fascist country....  (Read 514 times)
aDjUsToR
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 05:43:51 pm »

In all my childhood years being brainwashed by Christian hocus pocus I never once heard anything about homosexuality apart from the very occasional mention that it's a sin but God still loves the sinner. Christians generally are very nice people.
Report Spam   Logged
Donald

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 06:17:52 pm »

My old man was a GP and an atheist, I have always been an atheist....it has always just seemed right...and all the arguments for religion have always seemed irrational, naive, hypocritical and greedy.
...sometimes, just out of interest to see what people believe, I watch (for short periods) the religious tv channels, it all just seems so far fetched that only the most irrational could believe it....but they do....hard for me to comprehend why that is..I guess a lot of it is the fear of death or non existence and that the only reason for existing is the the evolutionary drive to procreate for the continuation of the species...other than that life has no reason...christians don't like to think that their life has no meaning...they are not important😳
...Christian's like to feel that they are an integral part of a plan🙄
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 08:17:06 pm »

You were lucky to be brought up in a religious-brainwashing free zone! 😁
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 08:19:40 pm »

Having said that Christianity did provide a strong moral code. Sadly it was based on myths.
The moonbats who are overthrowing the Christian ethos seem to have very little in the way of a moral code.
Report Spam   Logged
Donald

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 09:51:26 pm »

Yes....it has served that purpose....but on the other hand.....it probably creates problems when people think life gets better after they die.....the value of life is diminished....why wouldn't I want to die a take ownership of my 72 virgins😜
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: