Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 11:21:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

hahahaha……ROFLMAO……hehehehe……LOL……hahahaha……

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hahahaha……ROFLMAO……hehehehe……LOL……hahahaha……  (Read 171 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: July 30, 2017, 03:03:59 pm »

from Page Six at The New York Post....

Anthony Scaramucci's wife files for divorce

The White House's potty-mouthed new communications director has been
dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition”.

By EMILY SMITH | 4:17PM EDT - Friday, July 28, 2017

Anthony Scaramucci and Deidre Ball. — Photograph: Composite; Getty Images.
Anthony Scaramucci and Deidre Ball. — Photograph: Composite; Getty Images.

Anthony Scaramucci, the White House's potty-mouthed new communications director, has been dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition,” multiple sources exclusively tell Page Six.

Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm he founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

One source told Page Six, “Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce. She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of D.C. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits' end. She has left him even though they have two children together.”

Scaramucci and Ball, 38, began dating in 2011 and are believed to have married in 2014.

The source said that the Wall Street financier, 52, had been “hell-bent” on claiming his position at the White House after he was originally pegged for a senior role and sold SkyBridge Capital in preparation in January.

He was blocked by Reince Priebus, Trump's chief of staff. But, after an aggressive campaign, Scaramucci was made communications director on July 21st by Trump, prompting Sean Spicer to quit.

A second source close to Scaramucci — who has alternately not been wearing his wedding ring, or has been sporting it on his right hand — said the former couple had fought over his loyalty to Trump. This was his second marriage and Ball was noticeably not present at his recent SALT conference in mid-May.

The source said, “Deidre is not a fan of Trump, and she hasn't exactly been on board and supportive of Anthony and his push to get back into the White House.”

The friend added, “Anthony is focusing on his children, his work for the president and the American people. There is nothing more important to him.

“I don't know who Deidre thought she was marrying but anyone who knows Anthony knows he's an ambitious man.”

According to reports, University of Buffalo graduate Ball donated $5,400 to the congressional campaign of anti-Trump Democrat Kathleen Rice in 2015. But she also donated $10,800 to Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's presidential campaign and $2,700 to Jeb Bush's campaign the same year.

She went by the Twitter handle @MrsAScaramucci but, according to reports, she deleted her account after her husband was appointed as White House communications director.

Meanwhile, Scaramucci — who had been known as a slick operator up to this point — showed off a different side of his character during a bizarre late-night interview with The New Yorker, telling reporter Ryan Lizza that he thought Priebus was a “fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac.” Then, lacing into White House adviser Steve Bannon, he added, “I'm not Steve Bannon, I am not trying to suck my own cock.”

He added, “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I am here to serve the country.”

Ball could not immediately be reached and a rep for “The Mooch” didn't comment.

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Donald
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 09:16:46 pm »

Ktj...."beautiful blond"......you better get your arse down to spec savers fast😳

...nice to have a change.....how long have you been married to your wife?
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 09:47:03 pm »

Well....we all know you hang out with a stupid slut.
Report Spam   Logged

Donald

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 10:21:51 pm »

Ktj..."you hand around with a stupid slut"

....I swear I did not touch your mother😉

...so....how long did you say that you have been married...😳
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 09:55:14 am »

MOOCH IS OUT
(click on the picture to read the news story)
Report Spam   Logged

Donald

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 11:21:59 am »

Yes.....the new military man is off to a quick start of sorting things out😜

..good to see incompetent people being sacked....perhaps kiwirail should try that approach😉
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:04:37 pm by Donald » Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 08:36:00 pm »

The military man has an impossible job.

His job is to sort out the disorderly element in The White House.

The only trouble is that the disorderly element in The White Houses is none other than the stupid boofhead, Donald Trump.

And the military man cannot sack him.

I guess he isn't going to last very long.
Report Spam   Logged

Donald

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 09:26:24 pm »

Ahhh...no....and you have never been wrong before......right😳
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 10:46:49 pm »

from The Washington Post....

The Mooch takes a fall of biblical proportions

Anthony Scaramucc's 10 days in the job didn't change the world,
but certainly entertained it.

By DANA MILBANK | 8:05PM EDT - Monday, July 31, 2017

Anthony Scaramucci. — Photograph: Jonathan Ernst/Reuters.
Anthony Scaramucci. — Photograph: Jonathan Ernst/Reuters.

Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt and live like its (sic) heaven on earth
”.

— Mark Twain, as told to Anthony Scaramucci.

IT WAS a fall of biblical proportions.

Huge! Like, bigger than Jericho falling to Joshua.

“I said we were brothers,” Scaramucci, the newly named White House communications director, said last week of his rivalry with Reince Priebus, the White House chief of staff. “That's because we're rough on each other. Some brothers are like Cain and Abel.”

Scaramucci's retelling of Genesis had a twist: It was a murder-suicide. Priebus's Abel was indeed slain by Scaramucci's Cain; the chief was ousted on Friday. But Cain met the same fate on Monday afternoon; his buffoonery, self-aggrandizement and foul mouth caused him to be sacked after just 10 days on the job. He wasn't officially supposed to start until August 15th, so his tenure, technically, was minus 16 days.

Much too soon, The Mooch is gone. As the Good Book says: What the &@%$#? Those &@%$# can go &@%$# themselves with a &@%$#.

Never was a man more devoted to a cause than the Mooch was to the Donald. He sold his business. He gave up his political beliefs. He apparently gave up his wife. He definitely surrendered his reputation and his dignity. All for President Trump, who thanked him by saying, “You're fired.” Only hours after tweeting to the world: “No WH chaos!”

The Mooch's tenure was such a whirlwind that it's tempting to describe them as Ten Days That Changed the World. But the Mooch didn't really change anything. He just made everything wildly entertaining.

As word leaked on July 21st that Scaramucci had been given the communications job, press secretary Sean Spicer quit. Scaramucci immediately gave a televised news conference, blowing a kiss to the cameras and planting many kisses on the “wonderful human being” who is Trump.

Two days later, he was on CNN, boasting to Jake Tapper about a secret source and saying, “I won't tell you who.” When Tapper didn't take the bait or ask who it was, Scaramucci blurted out: “How about it was the president, Jake? … He called me from Air Force One.”

So devoted was the Mooch to his patron that he tried, with all the subtlety of the Soviets, to airbrush his previous criticism of Trump — whom he'd called a “hack” and a “bully” — and Trump's beliefs. “Full transparency,” the Mooch tweeted. “I'm deleting old tweets.” And so, in the name of transparency, he tried to erase a past in which he thought well of Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, gun control, abortion rights, Islam and climate-change science.

But the Mooch let stand one of his best tweets: his false claim that Mark Twain had uttered the “dance like no one is watching” quotation, which actually had its origins in 1980s pop music. The parodies poured in:

Na na na na na na na nana Na na na na nana Gettin jiggy wit it.Nelson Mandela.

Love. Love will keep us together. Think of me, babe, whenever.Jesus Christ.

Bailamos! Let the rhythm take you over.Christopher Columbus.

Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now.Ernest Hemingway.

Then there were the photos: The Mooch giving a thumb's up on Air Force One (en route to Youngstown, Ohio, where Trump would muse about his place on Mount Rushmore), and the Mooch with thumbs in his belt loops, facing off against Priebus in the Oval Office.

Wednesday night brought a tweet suggesting that Priebus was responsible for “the leak of my financial info which is a felony.” Turns out the financial information was public record.

On Thursday, The New Yorker's Ryan Lizza reported on a phone call in which Scaramucci said top Trump strategist Stephen K. Bannon was trying to “[expletive] his own [expletive],” that Priebus was a [expletive] paranoid schizophrenic” who was trying to “[expletive]-block” rivals. He said he wanted to [expletive] kill all the leakers, who, he said, are “going to have to go [expletive] themselves.”

On Friday, The New York Post reported that Scaramucci's second wife, in late-stage pregnancy, had filed for a divorce in early July. The report suggested her husband's involvement with Trump had something to do with it. She gave birth to a boy on Monday, but it took Scaramucci four days to meet his son.

Can the Mooch pick himself up after this fall? I believe he is Abel. As Mark Twain once said:

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramooch, Scaramooch, will you do the fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning — very very frightening me,
Galileo, (Galileo), Galileo, (Galileo), Galileo Figaro…

• Dana Milbank writes about political theater in the nation's capital. He joined The Washington Post as a political reporter in 2000.

Related to this topic:

• VIDEO: Anthony Scaramucci's remarkably short tenure at the White House, remembered

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-mooch-is-gone-but-the-lyrics-live-on/2017/07/31/0215a832-7640-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Donald

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 01:37:31 am »

Looks like the general is off to a commanding start, they need military precision, he may well be the man for the job😉
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: