Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 05:56:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Taxpayers generously gift kiwirail employees over $57,000 each per year

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxpayers generously gift kiwirail employees over $57,000 each per year  (Read 815 times)
Donald
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2017, 08:39:23 pm »

Adj....."But not everyone is a "slick entrepreneur".

...no...and neither am I.....just always work hard and long all my life..and tried not to let people part me from I money....because thought I would always find a use for it...and hated the thought of having to take up  the indignity of being a trougher😜

...actually interesting you bring this up though...I think having spent slot of time in Thailand and SEA generally...it teaches a person a lot about being resourceful and frugal...amazing observing people eeking  out a living all around you all the time...most people here on a benefit of one sort or another would not have a clue about budgeting and living within their means...most will just lie to WINZ to get more...like an open chequebook ...as some politicians espouse 🙄

Adj...."I look at France, Norway (which has a lot of oil by the way), Sweden, Germany etc etc and they don't have the deranged anti public service mouth frothing that NZ and the US has but are highly desirable places to live (aside from recent suicidal immigration policy).

...yeah right...you try and tell Maoris that you want to drill for oil....to help improve NZs economy....they will try and stop it.....want the comforts....but not the sacrifice 😳
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: