Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 06:16:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Free Kekistan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Kekistan!  (Read 1027 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 01:57:56 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Donald
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2017, 05:53:28 pm »

Caps....."Yes I have, on a couple of occasions. We got on well, and were very polite "

"Mm..seem to remember you from a previous life....had the impression you were ....ok....

...obviously something has changed or I was ....wayyyy overestimating you...

....anyone who can..."get on well"... with the life form in question...is very tolerant...

..or very submissive 😉
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 07:58:48 pm »

Interesting. Wasn't there a meet up in Auckland with pugwash, pommie wench (aka bear bum) and various others?
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2017, 08:01:17 pm »

If the emoting fembot wins I guess it shall be a season for toughing (until the troughs runs dry)... Give it 5 years?
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2017, 08:23:27 pm »

It takes, on average, nine years for the election pendulum to swing from one side of the political spectrum to the other.

The Nats have just had their nine years.

Labour had nine years before that.

The Nats had nine years before that.

Get the picture?

I would expect the pendulum to swing back to the Nats again in 2026.

Then swing back to Labour again in 2035.

Then back to the Nats again in 2044.

See? I guess you're one of those clowns who refuses to share and who chucks a huge tantrum when things don't go your way.
Report Spam   Logged

aDjUsToR

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2017, 09:02:14 pm »

Maybe, unless a "reasonable and moderate nationalist" type emerges. Trump is that but unfortunately is a wee bit of a loose unit on the talk front😁
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2017, 09:04:16 pm »

Nah it's the anti Trump wackos who throw huge months long tantrums(including assaulting people just because they backed the winning side).
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2017, 11:39:08 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2017, 11:39:45 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Caprox

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2017, 03:54:36 am »

Donald, one can disagree without being disagreeable Smiley

Free Kekistan!   REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KTJ, I am surprised the American Dennis the Menace is still around. The English Dennis the Menace from the Beano is still being published too, methinks.
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2017, 03:13:44 pm »

Dennis the Menace is published every day (including on Sunday) by the Los Angeles Times.

In fact, they have an entire page of cartoons of that type, plus a couple of pages of comic strips, including “Blondie” (now drawn by the late Chic Young's son).

But you won't find them on the Los Angeles Times website....they only appear in the print edition.

However, because I have a subscription to the Los Angeles Times, I receive an e-version of the print edition via a link in an email sent to me about 9pm every day.

And if I click on any article, or photograph, or cartoon, or comic strip, it downloads in a popup window, which gives means to force my computer to reveal a url to source it from to post to this group, or anywhere else to post it to (yeah, I know it's bandwidth theft, but bugger it, I pay a subscription to the LA Times, so I'm not completely freeloading).

I also have subscriptions to The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian and The Times (of London).

Here is the latest Denis the Menace cartoon....

I'll get today's cartoon with today's LA Times after 9pm this evening.

And here is the latest Blondie comic strip....

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2017, 05:09:17 pm »

Here's some more from Tuesday's print edition of the Los Angeles Times....

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2017, 11:23:13 pm »

Some “funnies” from today's print edition of the Los Angeles Times.

I would have posted them earlier (I would have had access to the newspaper from about 9pm), but I've been watching a good action movie starring Liam Neeson.

And with that I'm gonna put on the 3D glasses and watch a spaced-out psychedelic movie....just 'cause I can.

I'm taking a break from work at the moment. My accumulated lieu days total reached 50 days and the company bean-counters were whinging about it being a liability on the company's books, so I said, “Fine....I'll take a few weeks off work!” I'll go back to work in about another week-and-a-half, then I'll take a few more weeks off later in the year to stop the whining from the bean-counters. I'm still getting paid a shitload every hour though. Life is good!!

I may pop back after watching the 3D movie, or I may simply go straight to bed.

See yas.
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2017, 03:29:19 am »

Some nice, spaced-out music to listen to through the wee hours....

Report Spam   Logged

aDjUsToR

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2017, 10:40:51 am »

Are you on drugs son? 🤐
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2017, 01:06:31 pm »

Aren't you intellectually-sophisticated enough to comprehend & enjoy the music of Hawkwind?

Is your mind so unsophisticated that you need to indulge in the use of “[3-(2-Dimethylaminoethyl)-1H-indol-4-yl] dihydrogen phosphate” or “3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine” to comprehend the likes of Hawkwind's music? That's a bit sad-sackish, eh?
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2017, 10:31:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2017, 11:29:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2017, 10:20:45 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Donald

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2017, 10:39:38 pm »

NY police leaders outraged over John Jay College professor's tweet on teaching 'future dead cops'
Published September 15, 2017
FoxNews.com
Outraged New York police union leaders are calling for the firing of a John Jay College professor and avowed Antifa leader after he tweeted that it "is a privilege to teach future dead cops.”

Michael Issacson, an adjunct-professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and known Antifa leader, tweeted Aug. 23, “Some of y’all might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teacher at John Jay College but I think it’s a privilege to teach future dead cops.”

The tweet gained traction after Issacson appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” show Thursday night, according to the New York Daily News. The appearance prompted online sleuths to go through Issacson's past tweets, exposing the offending missive.

Since then, officials from NYPD unions have expressed their abhorrence to the comments.

“Michael Issacson harbors total disdain for the active and future police officers that he teachers at John Jay College,” Patrick Lynch, president of the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association said in a press release on Friday. “Recent media reports have revealed Mr. Issacson’s disgusting anti-police attitudes and his gleeful embrace of political violence, including violence against police officers, as expressed in his own social media postings.”

Detectives’ Endowment Association Michael Palladino said, “I don’t know the professor but based on his tweet he strikes me as a man of ignorance and arrogance with hate in his heart,” the New York Daily News reported.

TUCKER TO PRO-ANTIFA PROFESSOR: DO YOU TEACH STUDENTS THAT 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS DON’T APPLY?

And Roy Richter, president of the NYPD Captains Endowment Association said, “This message is an abdication of the professor’s responsibility as a civilized human being and disgusting coming from a representative of the teaching profession,” according to reports.

The New York Daily News reached out to Issacson Friday after the massive response, in which he defended but seemed unfazed by the outcry.

“Oh, that s---? Everybody dies,” Issacson said.

“I was talking about police as an agent of control that is actually in less control of the public than it’s supposed to be,” he said. “I don’t have a problem with individual police officers – I mean, I teach them – but I don’t like policing as an institution. Police officers are agents of that institution.”

The John Jay College of Criminal Justice is part of the City University of New York school system and is widely known in the area for its high level of students who later become police officers.

A statement on the matter was released Friday by John Jay College's president, Karol V. Mason.

"I want to state clearly that I was shocked by these statements. They are abhorrent. This adjunct expressed personal views that are not consistent with our college's well known and firm values and principles," Mason said. "I am appalled that anyone associated with John Jay, with our proud history of supporting law enforcement authorities, would suggest that violence against police is ever acceptable."

"I join with the many students, faculty, alumni and other members of our community in condemning these statements," he said.

Additionally, the chancellor of the City University of New York, James Milliken released a statement, declaring Issacson's comments as "abhorrent, violating not only our values supporting respectful discourse at this university, but also personal standards of decency."

"We will always stand up for freedom of speech and the open exchange of sometimes conflicting or offensive ideas, but we will also condemn statements we deem hateful, discriminatory and harmful to our community," Milliken said.
Report Spam   Logged
aDjUsToR

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2017, 10:41:24 pm »

Hopefully that POS will be sacked.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: