Xtra News Community 2
March 30, 2024, 03:25:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Kim Jong-un celebrates American Independence Day in style…

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Jong-un celebrates American Independence Day in style…  (Read 5627 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2017, 09:44:25 pm »

Too late....NK has already got a nuclear deterent....and if we are to believe American intelligence agencies, they have managed to miniaturize nuclear warheads to fit in their ICBMs, which they have already demonstrated to have the range to reach Chicago, or New York City.

Mind you....I'd be pissed off if NK nuked New York. 'cause I've got a subscription to The New York Times and I've still got eight months to go before it needs to be renewed, so I want my eight months worth. Likewise I'd be pissed off if NK nuked Los Angeles, 'cause I've got a subscription to the Los Angeles Times. Ditto for Washington D.C. where I've got a subscription to The Washington Post and I've already paid for the next three years (well, actually I paid for five years a couple of years ago, 'cause they offered me a five-year subscription for only US$99.99 provided I coughed up front).

But I'd have no problems with NK nuking Texas, or any of those other backwards states which are full of fundy religious, gun-toting, Trump-supporting Jesuslander retards. And when Trump nuked North Korea in retaliation, the nuclear fallout would take care of those Japs, so no more Sony or Toyota or Nissan. Who knows....we might even get to see full-blown nuclear war between China and America. Wouldn't that be a real hoot, eh? It would certainly take care of global warming.

Yep....it could be great, entertaining television viewing from down-under.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: