Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 12:18:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The royal court of Emperor (with no clothes) Donald I…

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The royal court of Emperor (with no clothes) Donald I…  (Read 92 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: January 23, 2017, 12:07:12 pm »

from the Los Angeles Times....

Imagining the royal court of Donald the First

By STEVE BRODNER | 4:00AM PST - Sunday, January 22, 2017

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-brodner-trump-cabinet-20170122-htmlstory.html

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 12:21:08 pm »

That was published as a double-page spread in the Los Angeles Times overnight.

I receive the e-edition of the newspaper in my inbox around 1am (NZ-time) every day and I was scrolling through the pages at work this morning after getting my train ready to go when I opened the double-page that it was printed on, and just about fell off the chair, I was laughing so much. Donald Trump is so thin-skinned and sensitive, that it is sure to push his buttons. I bet the Los Angeles Times published it in retaliation for his attack (and that of his press secretary) on the news media yesterday for publishing photographs showing that Obama attracted a considerably bigger crowd for his inauguration back in January 2009 than The Donald did on Friday (Saturday morning, our time).

Although I have posted the picture as a 1200-pixels-wide image, some of the smaller detail is still slightly obscure, so click on it and the full-size 2048-pixels-wide original will download and open, but be warned it is a 1.41MB file.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: