Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 02:41:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

the wanker room for people who like freedom of speech Biffo Police Keep Out

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the wanker room for people who like freedom of speech Biffo Police Keep Out  (Read 180 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: November 16, 2016, 03:15:18 am »

TRUMP FOR KING OF A BETTER WORLD

free meds and butt cream for ktj

warning the meds may look like rat poison lol
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 09:20:19 pm »

XNC2 already has a Wanker Room - it is the Biffo Room. The Biffo Rom was created from the outset so that those such as yourself and KTJ could slug it out to your hearts content without subjecting the rest of us to your juvenile wankfest.

I, and the other Moderators, will send any threads and posts we see as being with the intent to inflame, defamatory and juvenile to the Biffo Room.

There is nothing wrong with freedom of speech. In fact, we as Moderators have been extremely tolerant and left you for the most part to continue your petty and juvenile diatribe for longer than you deserved.

XNC2 used to be a great place to log in to - to catch up with our cyber friends and to debate - real debate and not the crap that is going on now. We have lost a lot of really good Members - those who many of us have come to count on as friends.

It is almost a year ago that we as Moderators intervened and tried to clean up XNC2 and encourage our long time Members back. For a short time it worked and there was much more interaction on the Board. It didn't last that long and those who had returned gave up and left. Even many of the Moderators have all but deserted XNC2.

There are now two posters. You and KTJ.

I pop into XNC2 on a regular basis to keep an eye on what is going on. I am frankly disgusted with the posts I read. Imagine visitors coming across XNC2 and reading the utter tripe that is being posted. It's downright embarrassing.

I struggle to believe that grown ups would post what you are posting. Numerous threads are being started on the same subject. There is very little intelligence in any of the posts. There are heaps of videos, cartoons and downright insults being posted. Some of the insults are obscene. Many are worthy of mouths being washed out with soap and water.

XNC2 is ruined.

I will not hesitate to move any thread to the Biffo Room.

Do not cross me. That is a promise!

Report Spam   Logged
Donald
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 09:06:04 pm »

😏
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: