Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:29:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Yeah, well … she's blonde … and a bimbo … and an airhead …

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yeah, well … she's blonde … and a bimbo … and an airhead …  (Read 165 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: October 22, 2016, 12:57:13 pm »

from the HERALD on SUNDAY....

Kiwi model Kylie Bax defends Donald Trump

By KIRSTY WYNN | 4:00PM - Sunday, October 16, 2016

Kylie Bax has emailed Trump to remind him of her support. — Photograph: Ron Galella/WireImage.
Kylie Bax has emailed Trump to remind him of her support.
 — Photograph: Ron Galella/WireImage.

KIWI supermodel Kylie Bax is standing by long-term friend Donald Trump saying some recent attacks on him are from those wanting “five minutes of fame.”

Bax said all women deserved to be treated with respect but questioned the timing of allegations made by several women that the presidential candidate had made inappropriate sexual advances toward them.

Bax has emailed Trump to remind him of her support but said she knew he would be too busy to respond.

Summer Zervos, a contestant on The Apprentice, yesterday said Trump had made unwanted sexual advances toward her in 2007. She accused the Republican of touching her breast and pushing his groin towards her. Trump denied the claims, saying her never met her at a hotel or greeted her inappropriately a decade ago.

Zervos' claims come after Trump was heard on a tape recorded in 2005 boasting about groping women without their permission.

Asked what she thought about the tape, Bax said she didn't condone it but said “I'm sorry, but he is a man.”

“What about the 300 emails that Hillary Clinton has tried to cover up. What is more important — a guy trying to get a date or national security?”

“It's unfortunate that he has said these things and things have been done but how much has been blown out of proportion and how much is true?”

Bax said politics in America was “ridiculously intense” and with that came those trying to dish and dig dirt.

“When you are trying aim for something as important as presidency every worm or negative thing is going to come out of your closet. Nobody is squeaky clean,” Bax said.

Zervos alleged that on one occasion Trump greeted her and said goodbye to her at a meeting in his New York office with a kiss on the lips.

At another time she said Trump greeted her with an open-mouthed, aggressive kiss while grabbing her shoulder, and put his hand on her breast.

She claimed she pushed him away but he continued his advances and then thrust his genitals at her.

Trump was already under attack after his lewd remarks on the 2005 tape surfaced. He brushed these aside as “locker room banter” and apologised.

Since then at least four other more women have came forward alleging Trump had groped them in the past.

This week Kiwi actress Lucy Lawless confirmed a 1997 New Zealand Herald report that suggested Trump had propositioned her but backed off when he discovered she was engaged.

Trump has branded his accusers “horrible, horrible liars.”

Model Kylie Bax.
Model Kylie Bax.

For her part, Bax yesterday stayed true to her friendship with the real estate mogul and said unless Trump acted badly toward her she would continue to consider him a gentleman and charming host.

The model, and mother to three girls, has a long-standing friendship with Trump dating back to the 1990s when she was a top model living in America.

“A lot of people are saying ‘oh he did this to me, oh he did that to me’ — who wants their five minutes of fame back?” Bax asked.

“I know the man, I don't need to hear things, I know how he treated me, I know how he treated his friends, so I know exactly what he is like.”

“Whether someone thinks they had a bad experience with him or they want the notoriety of saying they had a bad experience with him, I don't know.”

The latest allegations against Trump follow the publication of Access Hollywood footage from 2005.

In a taped conversation Trump brags about groping women without their permission, making sexual advances toward a married woman and automatically kissing women he considered beautiful.

“When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything,” Trump said. “Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.”

He has since apologised, calling it “locker room” banter.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11729685
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 12:57:29 pm »

from The Dominion Post....

Beauty is a currency almost equal to wealth

How a man treats his perceived friends and equals is not the true test of his
nature; it's how he treats the people he regards as inferiors that matters.

By ROSEMARY McLEOD | 6:27AM - Thursday, 20 October 2016

Kylie Bax says the women who've been groped and insulted by Donald Trump just want five minutes of fame. — Photograph: Maarten Holl/Fairfax NZ.
Kylie Bax says the women who've been groped and insulted by Donald Trump
just want five minutes of fame. — Photograph: Maarten Holl/Fairfax NZ.

BETTER BY FAR for Kylie Bax to have just kept quiet about her devotion to Donald Trump. To send a private message is one thing; to tell the world you did is a bunch of other things amongst which foolish is a mild adjective.

There is sisterhood, and there is privilege-hood, which never comes across all that well. It means smug. It means you are better than other women because you are better looking.

Bax is, or has been, a supermodel, which means that, as an acknowledged beauty, she belongs to a world far away from most New Zealanders — about as far away as New York, in fact, where she has moved in billionaire circles where, as Mick and Keith famously describe the jet-set life, she was sittin' back in a rose-pink Cadillac for quite some time. Only now that she's 41 she's six years past where Trump's interest in women ends. After 35, he has said in all his wisdom, women are dog tucker.

I very much doubt that they can be friends. What could a woman over 35 possibly be useful for? For that matter I very much doubt that he has any friends. A woman past his idea of her prime in Cambridge, New Zealand will be scant consolation as he unravels, even if she's an apologist for his groping behaviour and the disrespect he shows to the women who come forward to contradict his claimed "love" and "respect" of her gender.

You and I are not discovered in a shopping mall and rocketed to the covers of glossy magazines, but the lives of the beautiful are marked by such events. Men revere them, unapproachable goddesses on high pedestals, unavailable except to billionaires like Trump, for whom they are prestige accessories.

Knowing their beauty is impermanent, they are often insecure. Flattery from very rich men must be a comfort, and you may be sure that even Trump's kind hesitate to reach out and grab their genitals, or slobber on their lipstick, uninvited. They have respect because they have beauty, a currency almost equal to wealth.

There is the top shelf, then, and there are remainder bins where men grope with impunity, thinking women there are begging for it. Their beauty isn't great enough, or acclaimed enough, to earn respect, so they are merely mobile slabs of erotic meat. What a beautiful woman might, in moments of insecurity, regard as tribute to her unique charms, is what you and I slap down and are insulted by, because what we have to rely on is more than beauty. It may be wit, talent, kindness, skill, intelligence, or just decency. In dollar terms we're cheap.

Echoing Trump, Bax says the women who've been groped and insulted by him just want five minutes of fame. She joins him in insulting them. She is special. They are not. And look at them, one of them is now even older than Trump himself. What an object of ridicule she is to him, and how pathetic they all are for wanting the fame she worked so hard to get.

“I know how he treated me. I know how he treated his friends, so I know exactly what he is like,” Bax says, when she knows nothing of the sort. She knows a construct in her own head, based on the gilded life, not on reality, where the drudge who cleaned her apartment could well have had Trump's unwelcome hand up her skirt just because he owns the world, and all the women in it.

She is very wrong, because how a man treats his perceived friends and equals is not the true test of his nature; it's how he treats the people he regards as inferiors that matters. We know that he's no gentleman, because we've heard what he calls his locker room talk. We know that only a cad abuses women. There is little more to say about him, other than that he currently appeals to the worst in human nature — fear, anger, despair, envy, xenophobia, destructiveness. Surely she can't admire that, because that would make her as objectionable as he is.

I like to think Bax merely believes loyalty to be an over-riding virtue, but loyalty can lead people to dark places. Better to have standards for yourself and your friends, for goodness' sake, in which mutual respect has some relevance. Better by far to delete his picture from your photograph album, and forget you ever knew him.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/comment/85487965/rosemary-mcleod-beauty-is-a-currency-almost-equal-to-wealth
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 01:46:07 pm »

shes saying trump wins you sexist twat lol
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 02:16:21 pm »

Trump is a LOSER who is going to LOSE the presidential election to President Hillary Clinton.
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 02:56:25 am »

HILLARY IS A WHORE BILL IS A PEDO and you are a loser for supporting them
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Alicat
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 08:23:49 am »

Take a look at XNC2 and how many people are posting. Take a look at how many members are actually visiting XNC2 now. Once that is done, take a look at the rubbish that is being posted in XNC2.

Look at how many threads have been started about either Trump or Clinton. Look at how much rubbish is being posted in those threads.

Look at the insults and name calling between those who post on XNC2.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: