Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:06:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

KKK in Auckland

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KKK in Auckland  (Read 379 times)
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« on: January 30, 2009, 02:06:47 pm »

KKK reported to be recruiting in Auckland

Updated at 3:31pm on 30 January 2009

A former leader of the Ku Klax Klan says the organisation is actively recruiting members in Auckland.

Johnny Lee Clary was named the imperial wizard of the Klan in 1989 but later became a born-again Christian and now travels the world teaching against racism and hatred.

He told Nine to Noon that contacts in New Zealand have told him paraphernalia about the group is being distributed in Auckland as part of moves to recruit young members.

He says the organisation targets young people from low socio-economic backgrounds.
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/stories/2009/01/30/124599119fa5
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 05:20:40 pm »

I wonder if thats the bastard who stayed over at the Skytower and demanded no darkies in the resturaunt. (Ive got sources)
Report Spam   Logged

Lets kill all the warmongers.
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:33:48 pm »

KKK reported to be recruiting in Auckland
He says the organisation targets young people from low socio-economic backgrounds.
http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/stories/2009/01/30/124599119fa5

I shouldn't imagine he would find may takers in NZ given that the majority of the young people from Low Socio-economic backgrounds are non-whites
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 09:38:31 pm »

the young people who they get into these gults have no idea what it is truely about.
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
DazzaMc
Don't give me Karma!
Admin Staff
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 10:03:45 pm »

Barack Obama administration 'igniting Klu Klux Klan'

ONLINE registrations for white supremacy group the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) have significantly increased following Barack Obama's presidential win, a former KKK leader says.

Johnny Lee Clary, a former imperial wizard, the highest-ranked member of the KKK, said the current global financial crisis and political change in the United States were fuelling klan membership for the first time in decades.

"It's serious, serious enough that the FBI ... and other law enforcement agencies are trying to get on top of it because the klan has made direct threats to Obama," said pastor Clary, who now fights against the group as a born-again Christian.

At one recent rally in Alabama, more than 300 people signed up, a number he said was "unprecedented".

"They (KKK) actually sent me an email just the other day and were telling me that Barack Obama was the best thing that ever happened to them and they're excited and happy because their membership is growing larger than it ever has," he said.

"Even when he was running against Hillary (Clinton) the klan went on YouTube and were talking about how they were going to get him."

Pastor Clary also warned the notorious race hate group is actively recruiting in New Zealand.

He has told New Zealand media his contacts have informed him that KKK paraphernalia is being distributed in Auckland to recruit young members.

"As far as I know it's happening in Auckland right now," he told Radio New Zealand from his home in Alabama.

"There's a clan leader in Auckland and he is putting out all kinds of literature and paraphernalia."

He warned the organisation was targeting young people from low socio-economic backgrounds.

"They don't go where people are happy with money in their pocket," pastor Clary said.

"They pick on the poor, the miserable, the down and out."

Pastor Clary left the KKK 20 years ago and now travels the world as an anti-racism motivational speaker.

"I will spend the rest of my life chipping away at that wall of hate."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24984455-23109,00.html

For gods sakes....
Report Spam   Logged

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Calliope

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:36 pm »

Do you ever Sleep Dazza?
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 05:55:14 am »

Calli the KKK is linked to the Mormons/ masons etc - their will is to brainwash the darker nations now.
Thats why most of the kids in Mormons schools are Maori/tongan etc.

Ironic huh  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
mat

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 07:20:15 am »

sheesh, the KKK are norotious of killling and burning not for half hearted attempts at social engineering. can't imagine the bros allowing the boys from the KKK to coveniently influence the whanau. on the other hand if money were to cross hands....
Report Spam   Logged
Magpie
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 09:48:23 am »

There are certainly historical links between the KKK and Freemasonry. Among the original founders of the Klan (like Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and Albert Pike) were some very highly placed Masons.

Links between the KKK and the Mormon Church are a lot less clear. The original Klan was fervently antiMormon. though when the Klan revived temporarily in the 60s and 70s many illeducated Mormons signed up, mainly over the Vietnam War.

Historically many extremist organisations have flourished in an atmosphere of povery and ignorance. The Nazis in the 1930s are a prime example, signing up millions of Germans who were poor, uneducated and unemployed.

The KKK is a dangerous organisation. I hope that the police will turn their attention away from enviromentalists and leftwingers involved in legitimate protest and concentrate on the hooded racists instead. The Klan represents a threat to our racial harmony, peace and security that environmentalists do not.

Report Spam   Logged

I have nothing to declare but my genius - Oscar Wilde at US Customs
Calliope

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 10:31:49 am »

Glad to see you survived Magpie

Magpie shooter sparks AOS callout
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/5292285
Report Spam   Logged

bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2009, 01:50:34 pm »

The link between the masons and the mormons come from the book of mormon which supposedly has quotes and paragraphs very similar to the freemason stuff. Plus Joseph Smith was a freemason.

http://www.geocities.com/swickersc/mormonmason.html
Report Spam   Logged

Magpie
Part-Of-The-Furniture Member

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 12:27:29 pm »

Glad to see you survived Magpie

Magpie shooter sparks AOS callout
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/5292285

I thank you, Calliope.

Dodging bullets becomes a way of life after a while. Fortunately people who fancy themselves as marksmen (and women) are such rotten shots they couldn't hit the neighbour's roof even if they aimed at it.....
Report Spam   Logged

I have nothing to declare but my genius - Oscar Wilde at US Customs
bump head benny
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 12:55:34 pm »

Whats that got to do with the price of fish?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: