Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 09:13:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Ooooh, look!! It's the “military wing” of the NZ National Party!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ooooh, look!! It's the “military wing” of the NZ National Party!  (Read 194 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: June 07, 2016, 04:22:46 pm »

from the Wairarapa Times-Age....

Masterton leader for white pride group

By NATHAN CROMBIE | 7:34AM - Friday, August 07, 2015

STALWARTS: Right Wing Resistance co-founder Kyle Chapman (left) and Masterton-based national director Vaughan Tocker. — Photo: LYNDA FERINGA.
STALWARTS: Right Wing Resistance co-founder Kyle Chapman (left) and Masterton-based
national director Vaughan Tocker. — Photo: LYNDA FERINGA.

MASTERTON man Vaughan Tocker has been made national director of the Right Wing Resistance New Zealand organisation.

Mr Tocker, who works in metal recycling and car parts in the town, was also promoted to the organisation's rank of lieutenant colonel and was the New Zealand ambassador for chapter leaders in Europe, after earlier being made regional leader for the lower North Island since joining the organisation about three years ago.

Kyle Chapman, co-founder of the nationwide organisation, said they had forged international affiliations with similar groups overseas soon after forming about six years ago, and today had chapters around the globe.

He said there were about five of the original 21 founders of RWRNZ still active and he took on the role of leader soon after the organisation was established.

Mr Chapman, who is based in Christchurch, said there were close to 100 active members across New Zealand not including supporters, and a women's or Valkyries division, that was involved in welfare and family roles within the organisation.

Mr Chapman said Mr Tocker had been made the head of the RWRNZ management team, which also included a representative each from the North and South islands.

“The national director role is something new really. I can't lead the New Zealand organisation and the growing numbers of international chapters as well,” Mr Chapman said.

Mr Chapman will work as an adviser to the national director and remained chairman of the RWRNZ national committee. He said primary issues for the organisation were freedom of political expression and opposition to “mass immigration” and multiculturalism in New Zealand. He refused to comment on immigrants to New Zealand like billionaire Canadian film mogul James Cameron, who in 2012 shifted his family to South Wairarapa, buying farms and firms in the district.

“For us an individual case isn't something we want to be drawn into. I don't know the person individually. To us it's about mass immigration. If there was 200,000 Canadians arriving this year, we'd have something to say about that.”

Mr Chapman, who often visits Masterton, said the RWRNZ membership growth in the lower North Island had “exceeded everywhere else, primarily because of Vaughan's commitment and self-sacrifice”.

“Areas we thought were dead and would never have membership have become our strongest areas, like Palmerston North and Taranaki,” he said. “I have complete confidence in Vaughan's abilities to help run the national management team.”

Mr Tocker said there were five active members in Wairarapa, including himself, and he was committed to recruitment, circulating flyers and posters that protested immigration laws and multi-culturalism, and supporting other political stances RWRNZ championed.

Every year he took part in National Flag Day in October and White Pride Day in March, he said, and on Tuesday hand delivered to Parliament a “letter of defiance” protesting mass immigration.

Mr Tocker, also a member of the organisation's national committee, planned to step up his political engagement within the region, he said, but was yet to meet Wairarapa MP Alastair Scott.

“We'll probably storm his office sometime in the future. But we we won't say any more than that, it might spoil the surprise,” Mr Chapman said.

RIGHT WING RESISTANCE NEW ZEALAND

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/wairarapa-times-age/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503414&objectid=11493371
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 04:23:18 pm »

Yes, well....when I can finally stop pissing myself with laughter, I'll pick myself up off the floor and carry on…

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 04:24:47 pm »

from the Wairarapa Times-Age....

Right Wing Resistance to march for Moko

By NATHAN CROMBIE | 9:36AM - Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Vaughan Tocker, Masterton-based Right Wing Resistance lieutenant-general and national director for Australia and New Zealand. — Photo: LYNDA FERINGA.
Vaughan Tocker, Masterton-based Right Wing Resistance lieutenant-general and
national director for Australia and New Zealand. — Photo: LYNDA FERINGA.

UNOFORMED members of the Right Wing Resistance group will join a Justice for Moko March in Masterton to protest child abuse.

Vaughan Tocker, a Masterton scrap metal worker who holds the rank of lieutenant-general and heads the RWR in Australia and New Zealand, said there were today almost a dozen members of the group in Wairarapa, which includes divisions for women and youth.

He was confident the entire regional rank and file will turn out to protest child abuse at the Masterton march on June 27th.

The march, which was organised by Masterton women Liz Rikiti and Amanda Dette, will be held on the same day as the sentencing in the Rotorua High Court of Tania Shailer and David William Haerewa, a couple who pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Moko Rangitoheriri, a 3-year-old in their care tortured to death over a two-month period.

Mr Tocker said his group advocates family values that do not tolerate child abuse and spearhead policies like bans on the sale of state assets and the opening of New Zealand borders to Muslim immigrants.

He said RWR policies parallel the opinions of “what I call New Zealanders” too afraid to speak out, and there was a policy overlap for his group regarding child abuse and Islamic sharia law that “permits violence against women and marrying kids.”

“I talk to all sorts of different people all over the country and just relay the feelings of people I talk to in public. A lot of people are too scared to get up and say what they feel or they're intimidated and feel that they can't because they'll get picked on by police or politicians, like I do.”

“But our views aren't any different from what a lot of New Zealanders believe. I take a lot of flak for it but my shoulders are getting broader,” he said.

“We'll be marching against child abuse and Islamisation. That's why I want to help out. I'm against child abuse and I look after my people — all through my life — my whole life has been helping other people. I speak from experience. Nobody has got more right to talk about these things than me.”

“I've been through it, my family got put through it. I've seen what happens first hand. I tell you, sometimes I get scared too, but we have to stand up and eventually New Zealand will come to love us.”

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/wairarapa-times-age/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503414&objectid=11651977
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 04:33:22 pm »

That piece of shit, Vaughan Tocker, lives just around the corner from me at the front of his scrap-metal business.

A few weeks ago, I was walking down his street when he came out of his house and yelled something at a car going past. I couldn't hear what it was he yelled, but the car stopped and reversed to stop next to him. Next thing, he leaned through the window and punched the driver of the car, who then got out of the car (he was a BIG Samoan) and flattened Vaughan Tocker with one punch, then got back into the car and drove off. I would imagine the Nazi most likely called the Samoan a “black bastard” (or something similar) when he yelled something out to him as he drove past. He's that sort of nasty white supremist arsehole. Good bloody job that he got knocked onto his back.
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 04:47:22 pm »

So, its not known what was said, its not known what the background to the altercation was, but its ok to watch someone get assaulted?

Do you know that the assailant was not a bad debtor being called out?
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 05:08:01 pm »

Vaughan Tocker committed the first assault.

The person he assaulted then assaulted him right back.

What goes around tends to come back around again.
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 05:20:43 pm »

So, he may have been subject to a racist tirade, lost it and attempted to remonstrate with the abuser, then was attacked? Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 04:22:30 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: