Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 10:30:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Bernie … Bernie … Bernie …

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bernie … Bernie … Bernie …  (Read 2701 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 10:56:24 am »

believe whatever you want everyone should have that freedom

I was listening to bernie he said a lot of the things trump wants to change he agrees with and said he would be on board with some of trump idea's.
Are you ok with that

I do not follow breitbart news much  but i believe the CIA assassinated Andrew breitbart by hacking his car and crashing it.
Car hacking is part of the CIA hacking toolbox released by wikileaks vault 7

The owner of the washington post Bezos has a good contract with the CIA worth 600 million dollars prove me wrong on this.

but i am fan of alex jones as he mostly always has documented proof that people can research for themselves as i often have.
I am not saying he is perfect sometime he gets things wrong but most times he's right on the money.

The guests he has on his show are totally interesting and his news you won't find in the mainstream.
Just think of all the stuff the mainstream dont tell us.

Then there's the documented fact that mainstream has been used for dishing out CIA propaganda for a lot of years.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 11:05:02 am by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: