Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 04:51:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Dog wrecks apartment after being left alone for three hours...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog wrecks apartment after being left alone for three hours...  (Read 227 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: April 09, 2016, 03:26:19 pm »

Dog wrecks apartment after being left alone for three hours... with a bottle of ink

...Avoiding your gaze. Hiding in the corner of the room. Pretending it all never happened. This all reeks of one very guilty dog.
However this husky was naughtier than most pets, after managing to completely "redecorate" his owners' home in just three short hours.
Managing to get his paws on a pot of Chinese calligraphy ink, the pooch treaded his way through the apartment while his unwitting family were at the movies.
See what happened then

V

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/cutestuff/78706352/dog-wrecks-apartment-after-being-left-alone-for-three-hours-with-a-bottle-of-ink

My dog tore up all the paper she could find when I left her in my bedroom on her own for the first time.

Now I shut her in the hallway with all other doors closed and tv tuned to Animal Planet but she sits at the front door and barks at passers-by until I get home.

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest49
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 03:46:52 pm »

As a pup, Klaus ate his way through the washhouse wall.
I didn't click until I saw the gib in his crap.

Old Kurt ate the first couple of chapters of a dictionary and Young Kurt ate the rake handle. 
Cant remember what Heidi and Ella got up to.........
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 04:08:37 pm »

As a pup, Klaus ate his way through the washhouse wall.
I didn't click until I saw the gib in his crap.

Old Kurt ate the first couple of chapters of a dictionary and Young Kurt ate the rake handle. 
Cant remember what Heidi and Ella got up to.........

Awww Yak I remember when you got Klaus then I saw he had died. They are always with us even when they have left us aren't they.

I found lots of cooked wheat in some of my dog's Doos.  This worried me until I found a empty heat pad thingy hidden down beside the bed.

This place had a Big Dog before me and mine moved in. It must have been shut in the bathroom cos scratch marks on the paint nearly reach the handle.

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 09:22:13 am »

i have a metal collapsible cage with bars for my dog Muffy otherwise he would do the same sort of things because he's a naughty pooch he drives me crazy but i love him lol
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
guest49
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 10:34:16 am »

Awww Yak I remember when you got Klaus then I saw he had died. They are always with us even when they have left us aren't they.
They have all been very sad occasions, but Klaus was particularly gut-wrenching.  He was a dog that lived at a hundred miles an hour, and to have him go from leading me up the 1000ft ridge back of town to dying riddled with cancer within 10 days...... Well, I still haven't gotten over it.  My rescue-dog, Bear, has helped of course...
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2016, 09:17:27 pm »

damn today my dog just chewed up my couch on the deck i blame nits for putting ideas in his head wow maybe muffy has been reading the story now there's spong an fluff everywhere nooooo Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 11:54:26 am »

damn today my dog just chewed up my couch on the deck i blame nits for putting ideas in his head wow maybe muffy has been reading the story now there's spong an fluff everywhere nooooo Roll Eyes

I am sure I didn't put the idea in Muffy's head!  I think Muffy must watch Sky tv channel 76, Animal Planet while you are sleeping. They show naughty dogs doing awful wrecker stuff sometimes.

I suggest you keep using the cage and lock the room where the TV is kept when you are not watching out your window.

Hope this helps

Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 01:26:02 am »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
ssweetpea

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 10:38:01 am »

Sorry to hear about Klaus, Yak. He always sounded like an awesome dog.

I have often wondered just what my cats get up to when I am away from home during the day.
We often have conversations such as;
"Kira was in the same spot on the bed as she was this morning when I came home"
"No, she was on the roof of the garage when I left."
She was on the driveway when I got home from school. I had to ply 4 rounds of the acorn game"
"ermm.. She was. Coming back from the neighbours when. I got home."
"Really? You were only a couple of minutes behind me. Were we on the same bus?"
"mmm ...yeah"
"How did she. Get onthe garage anyway?"

"Climbed up the trellis and then jumped I think."
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 11:20:33 am »

Specially for you,  SsweetP

V

PetVision Cat VideoCam Information

Description
Guidelines
Eyenimal Cat VideoCam

See what your pet is up to when you're not there!

Amazingly lightweight camera, with built-in flash memory, sound recording & night vision!. Attaches easily to your pet's collar to record what they see and hear. View the world from your pet's eyes!

Thanks to its waterproof casing, this video camera can be used in wet or damp/humid conditions & even in the rain. However, please note this camera has not been designed to be fully submerged in water

The camera firmly attaches to your pets collar thanks to its well designed fastening clip. With the video camera safely in place, press the record button to start recording.

When you have finished recording, recover the camera and connect it to your PC using the USB cable provided. The recorded video sequences can then be viewed directly onto your computer screen without the need for any drivers or installation CDs (plug and play).

Key Benefits:

Easily attached to your pets collar
Water resistant
Light weight
Super-lightweight collar mounted video camera for cats (only 32 grams!)
Dual video recording modes; continuous & movement activated
Integrated infrared (night vision) for recording in complete darkness
Create your very own pet ‘video diaries’
Track their daily adventures – from your pet’s perspective
Monitor pet behaviour
Made Specifically For: Seeing what adventures your pet gets up to

Check out the youtube video

http://www.pet.co.nz/product/cat/cat-videocam/11157

Gotta laugh at comments on the vid

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: