Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 05:39:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Triplings.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Triplings.  (Read 147 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: March 30, 2016, 01:32:43 pm »

Kiwi Triplings trapped

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11612436

Kiwi dads speak out from Mexico - and show off their three little surrogate babies

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/78320286/Kiwi-dads-speak-out-from-Mexico-and-show-off-their-three-little-surrogate-babies

..."The New Zealand government has told them, essentially, buyer beware. International surrogacy is a dangerous business, and there are legal risks involved...."

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:09:35 pm »

The Mexican government has assured them they would be allowed to take the children out of the country, but the wheels were turning worryingly slowly.

I have some difficulty with people using surrogates to have children. It seems to me to be a very selfish move without regard for the children which result. It is all about the "ME". I want a child and I will get one by what ever means I can afford.  There are many people out there who are not able to have children and have learned to accept that. They either adopt or go without.  Have children now become the latest fashion accessory which everyone must have?
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 10:25:24 am »

'Tripling' surrogate babies and their dads arrive home from Mexico

ANNA BURNS-FRANCIS AND MARIKA HILL
Last updated 05:00, May 8 2016

The New Zealand fathers of 'tripling' babies born in Mexico have returned home.
David Beard and husband Nicky hit the headlines in March when they had three babies – twins Kelly and Blake and a single son, Lachlan – born to two different surrogates.
The couple claimed their surrogacy agency abandoned them, provided poor medical facilities, and left them with a $118,000 debt.

Read the rest and keep on reading 👀 ! at
http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/parenting/79446956/Tripling-surrogate-babies-and-their-dads-arrive-home-from-Mexico

🍼 🍼 🍼

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
guest49
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 11:09:11 am »

The Mexican government has assured them they would be allowed to take the children out of the country, but the wheels were turning worryingly slowly.

I have some difficulty with people using surrogates to have children. It seems to me to be a very selfish move without regard for the children which result. It is all about the "ME". I want a child and I will get one by what ever means I can afford.  There are many people out there who are not able to have children and have learned to accept that. They either adopt or go without.  Have children now become the latest fashion accessory which everyone must have?
I realise I wont be very popular in this permissive age, but the difficulty I have, is homosexuals of either gender using surrogates and depriving the children of one or the other sex parent.
If nature intended two of the same sex to have children, she would have provided the means - and I don't mean through some 3rd party
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 10:42:49 pm »

The problem is there is a lack of babies available for adoption due to the availability of abortion.

Saying that many childless but not by choice couples have learned to accept that is akin to saying that an amputee would never want their missing limb back. I'm sorry, but there was a time when it looked like Mr Sp and I would never be able to have children. Even though we did end up having children of our own on our own the pain we faced when childlessness was a real possibly is very easy to recall. It remains a sensitive point over 20 years later.

An elderly friend of mine married too old to have children and was turned down for adoption after fostering a baby girl for 3 months again because of her age. She had accepted her childlessness but over 50 years later it was still a source of sadness and regret and anger at the authorities who decided she was too old at 42 when she was still alive in her late nineties.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
guest49
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 07:18:43 am »

The problem is there is a lack of babies available for adoption due to the availability of abortion.

Saying that many childless but not by choice couples have learned to accept that is akin to saying that an amputee would never want their missing limb back. I'm sorry, but there was a time when it looked like Mr Sp and I would never be able to have children. Even though we did end up having children of our own on our own the pain we faced when childlessness was a real possibly is very easy to recall. It remains a sensitive point over 20 years later.

An elderly friend of mine married too old to have children and was turned down for adoption after fostering a baby girl for 3 months again because of her age. She had accepted her childlessness but over 50 years later it was still a source of sadness and regret and anger at the authorities who decided she was too old at 42 when she was still alive in her late nineties.
I suspect it is more to do with the availability of the DPB and the push by welfare that it is somehow better for the mother to keep the infant.
I don't know enough to decide whether the child is in fact, better off mentally or socially.  I do know that I have an adopted nephew and niece who have rebuffed attempts by the natural mother to get in touch, the niece saying "I already have a mother, thanks."
I do believe its unfair on a child and selfish of the adoptive parent to adopt late in life.  My brother in law always felt vaguely embarrassed at the sight of his older parents mingling with the young parents of his friends.  So much so, he wont have children of his own.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: