Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 08:56:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The 2016 Census

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 2016 Census  (Read 234 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: March 15, 2016, 03:45:53 pm »

That got your attention, eh? 

Seriously....there is such a thing and it is under way right now....as in on the night of Tuesday, 22nd March 2016.

It's just that most of you don't even know about it.

The census is being run by Statistics New Zealand, just like the ones you know about which occur every few years, and as well as getting the forms to fill out, you can also go online and log-in to the Census website, using your household's access code and complete the census online. Or you can use a mobile phone app to complete the census, using the same access code.

There is a dwelling form to fill out and there are individual forms for each person in the household.

Are you confused or confounded about this March 2016 Census? 

I could tell you more (including where to find the “secret” census website), but then I'd have to kill you! 

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 11:21:46 pm »

That got your attention, eh? 

Seriously....there is such a thing and it is under way right now....as in on the night of Tuesday, 22nd March 2016.

It's just that most of you don't even know about it.

The census is being run by Statistics New Zealand, just like the ones you know about which occur every few years, and as well as getting the forms to fill out, you can also go online and log-in to the Census website, using your household's access code and complete the census online. Or you can use a mobile phone app to complete the census, using the same access code.

There is a dwelling form to fill out and there are individual forms for each person in the household.

Are you confused or confounded about this March 2016 Census? 

I could tell you more (including where to find the “secret” census website), but then I'd have to kill you! 

Attention seeker
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 11:25:19 pm »

Hahaha....did you get the visit and the tap on the shoulder too?
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
guest49
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 08:09:24 am »

Its a test run. for the real one in 2018.
If you want to be a part [and I'm buggered if I know why anyone would] its a simple matter of contacting the census bureau.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: