Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 04:42:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Ooops....Helen Ritchie's “red faux pas”

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ooops....Helen Ritchie's “red faux pas”  (Read 192 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: February 18, 2016, 12:50:19 pm »

LITTLE RED FAUX PAS
(click on the picture to read the news story)
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 03:31:24 pm »

Last time I saw that little red number stationary, it was at the end of the on ramp northbound onto the motorway from Molesworth Street. Rather than merge like a zip ... she was stopped dead like she was at a stop sign. She almost caused a decent crash. The slow lane was not busy and there was plenty of time to merge like a zip.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 01:31:27 pm »

Last time I saw that little red number stationary, it was at the end of the on ramp northbound onto the motorway from Molesworth Street. Rather than merge like a zip ... she was stopped dead like she was at a stop sign. She almost caused a decent crash. The slow lane was not busy and there was plenty of time to merge like a zip.

Get a dashboard camera just in case ya come cross it again 🔛
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 01:27:42 pm »

http://www.lolhome.com/funny-picture-9979534388.html
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Alicat
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 07:45:17 pm »

http://www.lolhome.com/funny-picture-9979534388.html

That happened one night at a supermarket car park I frequent - only it was a taxi driver sprawled across two mobility car parks. I pulled up alongside and tooted and indicated for him to move. He had some rather rude things to say so I rang the taxi company he worked for and reported him. I received a telephone call back from the company a few days later with an apology and was told that that driver had been summonsed for a 'chat'  and that ALL of their drivers were then sent a memo reminding them of company policy re NOT parking in mobility car parks - EVER!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: