Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:24:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Dildogate

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dildogate  (Read 182 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« on: February 15, 2016, 05:40:51 pm »

NEW FLAG
(click on the picture to read the news story)
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest49
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 07:06:45 am »

Not sure about that....
But Shon would have been in heaven in Wgtn airport yesterday.  Haven't seen so many females with ponytails since I was at school!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 08:21:10 am »

Not sure about that....
But Shon would have been in heaven in Wgtn airport yesterday.  Haven't seen so many females with ponytails since I was at school!

I don't get the ponytail fetish ... I quite like pinching mens bums but I manage to refrain from it
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 08:24:31 am »

There is a wee story there. Years ago the 'worm turned'  in a stage show I was in. After a number of years of the men in the show teasing and poking fun and making rather lewd comments, the women made a pact that every time the men in the cast turned their backs and we happened to be within reach, we'd pinch their bums. It got to the point where we didn't even both checking whose arse it was. I pinched this guy's butt and he swung around and grabbed me by the shoulders and said he had a huge crush on me and that if I pinched his bum again he would not be responsible for his action. Very awkward but I did not EVER pinch his bum again.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 06:06:37 pm »

I had a boss who would grab himself and 'adjust' every time he walked in the office of a morning and greet me.  Every day.  He was lovely in every other way, but maaaaan that got old fast.   So one morning when he did that, I grabbed my boobs, adjusted them and greeted him.   He was gobsmacked and never tweaked in front of me again. Cheesy

There is a wee story there. Years ago the 'worm turned'  in a stage show I was in. After a number of years of the men in the show teasing and poking fun and making rather lewd comments, the women made a pact that every time the men in the cast turned their backs and we happened to be within reach, we'd pinch their bums. It got to the point where we didn't even both checking whose arse it was. I pinched this guy's butt and he swung around and grabbed me by the shoulders and said he had a huge crush on me and that if I pinched his bum again he would not be responsible for his action. Very awkward but I did not EVER pinch his bum again.

My neighbour was confrontational like that.  He was ADHD, and if he'd pissed me off and he knew it he'd pipe up with "You're so purdy when your angry".  Never failed to make me laugh.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 06:34:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 04:26:24 pm »

Dildo Baggins
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 04:26:46 pm »

Inequality
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: