Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 09:43:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Waitangi Day circus

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waitangi Day circus  (Read 1017 times)
Alicat
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2016, 07:24:38 am »

I wonder if she realised she probably won't get her dildo back?

Why does the song "Lonely days and lonely nights" spring to mind

I have to admit to having a wee giggle when the dildo made contact with his face.
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2016, 07:41:13 am »

"As I said a racist retard"

...haha...don't let the facts get in the way of your denial on my account Wink

You're the one spouting off bigot crap with lack of facts
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2016, 07:49:10 am »

Ain't got time right now but please summarise and post your version here, thanks Tongue

Yep....yet again you show your stupidity and ignorance whenever anything is posted which disturbs your racist mind.

You ALWAYS wimp out by claiming you are too busy (what a load of bullshit) or haven't got any time (masturbating doesn't take up that much time) to read or view what is posted, either directly or via hotlink you can click on.

What a miserable, retarded example of a human being you are. Have you considered a permanent solution to your predicament? I could recommend several methods.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2016, 07:51:44 am »

BBQ
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2016, 08:06:26 am »

...good to see criminal anti environmental elements getting involved Wink

Sonny Tau pays tribute to protesters

9:20 AM Saturday Feb 6, 2016

Ngapuhi leader Sonny Tau has gone in to bat for protesters at the Waitangi Day dawn service, saying "you get nothing without protest in this country."

Mr Tau was speaking at the Dawn Service on behalf of his hapu and said he wanted to pay tribute "to those people called 'protesters.'

"I don't think they are protesters, they are people who express strong views. And despite what the views are, we need to be thankful that we have them because you get nothing without protest in this country."

He said he wanted to thank those who "strongly express their messages" but added he did not always agree with the methods used.

Mr Tau has had a difficult year and is due to face a further charge soon after he was caught with kereru last year and has pleaded guilty to charges of hunting and possessing the endangered bird.

Mr Tau took a leave of absence as the chair of the Ngapuhi runanga and stepped down as chair of Ngapuhi's settlement negotiation body Tuhoronuku after he was charged.

He was at the iwi leaders' meetings with Government ministers at Waitangi.

National's Steven Joyce was not as enthusiastic as Mr Tau about the efforts of protesters after being the brunt of one yesterday. Asked if he agree with Mr Tau's sentiments, Mr Joyce said: "I think Sonny said sometimes their methods we didn't agree with, and I certainly agree with that."

Mr Joyce had his own run-in with a protester yesterday when Josie Butler threw a novelty fake penis at his face during a media standup. Mr Joyce said today he was not worried about a repeat performance at the Dawn Service: "but come and stand next to me." He has now left Waitangi.

Labour leader Andrew Little said he agreed with Mr Tau's sentiments about protesters. "Yeah, I think he's absolutely right. Protesters are a vital form of our political institutions and when people are aggrieved or have a point to make they should feel free to make their point."

Mr Little also responded to Mr Tau's comment that "[little] had a lot more work to do," saying Mr Tau had said a similar thing about previous Leaders of the Opposition.

In November, Mr Tau pleaded guilty to charges of possessing and hunting kereru after he was caught with the endangered birds at Invercargill airport last year.

He is due to face a third charge of conspiring to pervert the course of justice early this year.

- NZ Herald
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2016, 08:36:05 am »

Re message #

Re message #29:

Ain't got time right now, please summarise and post it's clickable URL here.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:42:33 am by nitpicker1 » Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
reality
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2016, 09:00:20 am »

nit..."Ain't got time right now, please summarise and post it's clickable URL here."

..yes ..there is a summary at the top especially prepared for you..although you will require a minimum level of literacy...only a few words...some of which are very long, so you will also require a dictionary at hand Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 09:14:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 11:10:09 am »

Outrage!
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 11:36:57 am »

Well spotted, why would our leader go there and not be allowed to talk and be insulted...well done John Key Tongue

...his popularity rate may well have gone up a few points😜
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2016, 11:57:00 am »

Well spotted, why would our leader go there and not be allowed to talk and be insulted...

'cause John Key was silly enough to slag-off at Helen Clark for deciding to NOT go to Waitangi and not be allowed to talk and be insulted, declaring that he (John Key) was made of stronger stuff and would NEVER shy away from Waitangi.

So.....now that John Key has shown himself to be full-of-shit when he uttered that bullshit, what other utterances of his since then have likewise been full-of-shit?

Once a liar, ALWAYS a LIAR (remember when John Key LIED about NOT raising GST?).

Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2016, 01:00:18 pm »

Re message #31

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2016, 01:50:28 pm »

Here is a picture for reality to look at....

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2016, 02:01:09 pm »

Grow a sense of humour, you stupid moron....

Throwing dildo at Steven Joyce appals John Key

So much for John Key's bullshit slagging off at Auntie Helen when she stayed away from Waitangi, eh?

It's amazing how making definitive statements like “I will ALWAYS attend Waitangi Day celebrations at Waitangi” have come back to show up John Key as a LIAR!!

Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2016, 02:17:29 pm »

..mmm...well, that would depend on the reason that Helen did not go...do you know the reason given at the time?

....I think John Key was correct...I think he should not have gone...and give some freaks the chance to perve over some buttocks Wink

....living on the edge......no.....having fun in the hills Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2016, 02:28:10 pm »

from The New Zealand Herald....

Steve Braunias' Secret Diary of John Key

By STEVE BRAUNIAS | 5:00AM - Saturday, February 06, 2016

At the end of the day there's no way I'm going to Waitangi. Read my lips. — Photo: Stuart Munro.
At the end of the day there's no way I'm going to Waitangi. Read my lips. — Photo: Stuart Munro.

MONDAY

At the end of the day I'm going to Waitangi — boots and all.

Read my lips.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Because what is Waitangi? Apart from anything else, it's a vastly important symbol.

I think the majority of New Zealanders would say that it's absolutely vital for the Prime Minister to mark our national day by fronting up to Waitangi.

It sends a message.

Helen Clark turned her back on it one year when she was Prime Minister and I remember criticising her at the time.

I told her to get over it, because Waitangi is an opportunity to engage and I never saw an opportunity I didn't like.

My press secretary took me aside the other day, and said, “Mate,” he said, “if I was Prime Minister, I'd be seriously tempted to completely flag Waitangi.”

“Give it a miss. Because what's the point? It's just an annual ritual of abuse, anger and ignorance.”

And I said, “Mike,” I said, “I appreciate your concerns and may I add that I really like the jackets you wear on Mike's Minute. I don't know where you find them. But the fact is I've been invited, and that's good enough for me. Besides, I'd describe Waitangi as festive.”

It's shaping up to be a busy week with one thing and another!

There's the TTP signing on Thursday, and Steven Joyce is going to announce the Government will spend $4 million on the Hundertwasser Art Centre and Wairau Maori Art Gallery in Whangarei. I said to him, “Hunder who?”

He said, “You know. Artist who painted those amazing toilets at Kawaka.”

“Where?”

“Far North,” he said. “You should pop in on your way to Waitangi on Friday.”

Dear old Steven! He comes up with a lot of great ideas but some of them are shockers.

Imagine — the Prime Minister going to a public toilet on Waitangi Day! What sort of message would that send?

TUESDAY

At the end of the day I'm going to Waitangi — but I might not take my boots.

It all depends on the invitation.

I'm intending to go, unless they don't want me to go. In the end I'm not going to gatecrash the lower marae if they don't want me to.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to. Cry if I want to. Cry if I want to.

Gatecrasher

WEDNESDAY

At the end of the day I may or may not go to Waitangi depending on the circumstances and the problems it might pose to my security and the exact nature of the invitation and of course then there's the weather.

It's a little bit frustrating because it all looks completely Mickey Mouse if you ask me, but the Mickey Mouseness of it is sitting on their side.

THURSDAY

At the end of the day there's no way I'm going to Waitangi. Read my lips.

Because what is Waitangi? A nuisance. I'd rather spend the day somewhere festive. I think the majority of New Zealanders won't mind if I give it a miss. There are more important things than Waitangi. I'm wearing one of them on my lapel today at the TTP signing — a silver fern pin.

Changing the flag is exactly the kind of discussion we need at this time. It's something we need to talk about. It's something we ought to be having a national conversation about. It's something we need to really focus on as a nation. We need to take our minds off distracting side-issues like Waitangi and TTP, because the flag is a vastly important symbol.

FRIDAY

Steven was right. Hundertwasser's toilets are amazing.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/politics/news/article.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=11585395
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2016, 02:39:26 pm »

Haha......didn't think you take the chance to answer that question....yup John Key 's popularity has probably gone up as most smart kiwis back him not going to attend the kiddy circus this year to watch the toys being thrown out of the cot;)
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2016, 03:11:52 pm »

Meanwhile, while John Key was behaving like a snivelling, gutless rat and hiding from Waitangi in Auckland, Andrew Little was showing he isn't a scaredy-cat by freely circulating with the people at Waitangi....

How Andrew Little is spending Waitangi Day
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2016, 04:19:06 pm »

...mmmmm..bet Andrew is having heaps of nice greasy nose rubs😜

...yeah...John Key doesn't know what he's missing😳
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2016, 04:42:16 pm »

EXCELLENT NEWS from Eden Park in Auckland....

John Key booed at NRL Nines on Waitangi Day

The stupid moron should have gone to Waitangi instead.
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2016, 05:21:43 pm »

"Unscientific polls on various sites all have come in saying that 80-85% of the people are on John Key’s side in this. They’re totally over the petulance of the darkies up north who think they are relevant for two days a year. They never have been, they aren’t and they never will be."

.....85% of people on John Keys side eh....that only leaves a very small MINORITY Wink

WHEN LITTLE IS PM HE’LL… NO DANGER OF THAT THEN

Labour leader Andrew Little has committed to return to Te Tii Marae and Waitangi every year if he is Prime Minister – the same pledge Prime Minister John Key made in 2007.

Mr Little made the pledge this morning after the Dawn Service. He criticised Mr Key’s no-show saying it was the national day and Waitangi was the place the Treaty was forged. “I think the Prime Minister should be there as the head of Government and the person we look to on days like this.”

Mr Key will be attending the NRL Auckland Nines but is yet to reveal if he will go to any other functions. Mr Little said the Nines was a family event. “But I think most New Zealanders will expect him to do something that looks like he’s taking Waitangi Day seriously, so maybe he’ll fit something else in along the line.”

He said if he was Prime Minister he would return each year, both to Te Tii and the Dawn Service. Asked if it was time to look at marking the day elsewhere, Mr Little said there were other functions around the country but Waitangi was “the crucible of New Zealand and the foundation of modern New Zealand and the head of government should be here.”

His commitment and the circumstances around it echo those of Mr Key in 2007 – Mr Key committed to return each year partly to highlight former Prime Minister Helen Clark’s refusal to go onto Te Tii. Ms Clark stopped going in 2004 after her party was rushed at and jostled as it went up the ramp to the marae.

Despite Mr Key’s commitment he was not at Waitangi this year, pulling out after failing to secure an assurance he could speak on political matters at Te Tii Marae on February 5.

Unscientific polls on various sites all have come in saying that 80-85% of the people are on John Key’s side in this. They’re totally over the petulance of the darkies up north who think they are relevant for two days a year.

They never have been, they aren’t and they never will be.

– Claire Trevett, NZ Herald
Cam Slater
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2016, 05:54:25 pm »

So what do you think of John Key getting booed by the crowd at Eden Park today?

Excellent news, eh?
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2016, 06:07:54 pm »

Well I think if 85% of people support his decision not to go to the Waitangi circus , he would be quite happy..

...that only leaves an insignificant minority.....who don't agree

...democracy working well Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2016, 07:03:30 pm »

CLICK HERE to view the footage of John Key being booed by the crowd at Eden Park today.
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2016, 07:58:48 pm »

...who by....the remaining 15%? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: