Xtra News Community 2
March 19, 2024, 11:26:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

TRUMP the stupid CHUMP

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMP the stupid CHUMP  (Read 6615 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #225 on: July 30, 2016, 02:21:21 pm »

WHAT A JOKE!
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2016, 12:46:46 am »

Bill at Hillary's speech

zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
clint eastwood
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2016, 03:39:01 am »

Haha and as soon as poor old worn out Hillary finally gets her title of president she will also be asleep at the wheel
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #228 on: August 04, 2016, 01:05:59 am »

from the Los Angeles Times....

Trump's idea of sacrifice is all about amassing more wealth

By DAVID HORSEY | 5:00AM PDT - Wednesday, August 03, 2016

HEADING OUT of Philadelphia last Friday after the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention, I caught a ride with a cabbie named Aziz. When he learned I had been covering the convention, he was eager to talk.

An immigrant from Tunisia, Aziz told me about his 35 years in the United States. He proudly mentioned his eldest son, a field organizer for the Democratic Party, who got his start in politics in 2008 at the age of 15 campaigning for Barack Obama. His younger son is now a party volunteer who drives voters to the polls.

“I am an American,” Aziz said. “I love this country.”

But he sure does not like the Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump. Aziz said Trump reminds him of a certain notorious and now-deceased North African politician, Libyan strongman Moammar Kadafi. In Trump, he sees the same pompous arrogance and delight in belittling insults.

With his vague scheme to block the inflow of Muslim refugees, Trump has not endeared himself to Muslim Americans like Aziz, and in the last few days, his standing has not improved. Trump has been swamped by a stream of criticism since he sent out a series of obnoxious tweets in response to a Democratic convention speech delivered by a Pakistani emigré, Khizr Khan. Khan's son, a U.S. Army captain, was awarded the Bronze Star for sacrificing himself to save the lives of the men under his command in Iraq.

Khan criticized Trump for his disparaging comments about Muslim immigrants and refugees. “Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America,” Khan said. “You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Khan's words provoked Trump — no surprise there. It seemed to especially bother the reality-star-turned-politician that Khan said Trump had never sacrificed for his country.

“I think I've made a lot of sacrifices,” Trump said in an ABC-TV interview. “I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.”

Trump was quickly lampooned for suggesting that working hard to make himself richer is any kind of sacrifice. Twitter users busied themselves making up lists of things Trump might have sacrificed in his life, including once playing on a municipal golf course, settling for 18 karat gold bathroom faucets because the 24 karat ones were out of stock or dealing with the bad aftertaste of having a silver spoon in his mouth when he was born. There have been people sacrificed on the altar of the Trump name, of course, but those were the workers, customers, subsidiary suppliers and contractors whom Trump has cheated and conned over the years.

Trump questioned why Captain Khan's mother stood in silence while his father spoke on the convention stage. The implication was that she was a muzzled Muslim woman. That did not go over well with very many people, including Khan's wife, Ghazala. In a Washington Post commentary, she spoke directly to Trump, explaining that she chose to be silent “because without saying a thing, all the world, all America, felt my pain. I am a Gold Star mother. Whoever saw me felt me in their heart.”

Trump's derision of a slain soldier's mother caused a rush among Republicans to put some distance between themselves and Trump. Ohio Governor John Kasich tweeted, “There's only one way to talk about Gold Star parents: with honor and respect.” Former Florida governor and Trump foe Jeb Bush characterized Trump's comments as “incredibly disrespectful of a family that endured the ultimate sacrifice for our country.” After reiterating his opposition to Trump's Muslim immigration ban, Speaker of the House Paul D. Ryan said, “Many Muslim Americans have served valiantly in our military, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Captain Khan was one such brave example. His sacrifice — and that of Khizr and Ghazala Khan — should always be honored. Period."

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Arizona Senator John McCain and South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham chimed in with criticisms, too. On Monday, when the Trump campaign asked for senators and members of Congress to rise to the defense of the GOP standard-bearer, only Trump fan Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama volunteered for the distasteful job.

“I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention,” poor Donald said in one tweet. “Am I not allowed to respond?”

Of course he is allowed. In fact, he can't be stopped, anymore than Kadafi could have resisted a new flamboyant costume for his wardrobe. And that may be Trump's biggest weakness. There are times when it is smarter to stay silent than to spout off, but that is a lesson the Republican nominee will never learn.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-trump-sacrifice-20160802-snap-story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #229 on: August 04, 2016, 07:57:24 pm »

TRUMP
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #230 on: August 04, 2016, 10:38:08 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2016, 04:35:40 pm »

GAG ORDER
Report Spam   Logged

clint eastwood
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2016, 06:15:40 pm »

But Trump is right..we all know that Muslim women are often treated like 2nd class citizens by their husbands...and that's on a god day
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2016, 06:40:31 pm »

Yep, Clint Eastwood has been making a dork of himself alright!

from The Washington Post....

Clint Eastwood really regrets that whole empty-chair bit at the 2012 GOP convention

Eastwood doesn’t endorse Trump, but praises him as anti-PC

I think Clint Eastwood must be getting more than a wee bit senile with old age, eh?
Report Spam   Logged

clint eastwood
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2016, 06:54:14 pm »

You feeling lucky.......punk
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #235 on: August 05, 2016, 08:30:30 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #236 on: August 05, 2016, 09:09:47 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #237 on: August 06, 2016, 02:26:22 pm »

from the Los Angeles Times....

Panic in GOP ranks will not stop Trump from being Trump

By DAVID HORSEY | 5:00AM PDT - Friday, August 05, 2016

I REMEMBER a year ago when Donald Trump began to dominate the political news, I thought he had mastered a brilliant campaign tactic: Every few days he would insult a competitor or tweet a politically incorrect statement or pull an off-the-wall policy out of his fertile imagination and the manic, 24/7 media machine would stay focused on him while leaving other candidates starved for attention.

Now, though, I realize this was not some cleverly designed tactic, it is just who he is and how he rolls. The widespread expectation that Trump would, at some point, adopt a more cautious, more calibrated, more “presidential” style was simply another failure of conventional thinkers to understand the man. Trump cannot stop being Trump.

Day after day, week after week, Trump’s critics have been waiting for him to finally go too far, become too boorish, spout one rude remark too many. And day after day, week after week, Trump's freewheeling braggadocio has only seemed to make him more beloved by his supporters and more impervious to the attacks from other campaigns and the media. When he bragged a couple of months ago that he could gun down someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue in New York and his people would still love him, he was absolutely right. Nothing he has said or done has shaken the ardor of his faithful following.

But he has done plenty to shake up the Republican establishment. Many of the GOP's biggest patrons, including the billionaire Koch brothers, want no part of him. Very few Republicans in Congress have given him a ringing endorsement, many have denounced him and the rest have taken the awkward position of supporting “the party's nominee” while barely masking their revulsion at the disrupting person who is that nominee. Trump's running feud with Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a heroic Army captain killed in Iraq, pushed several notable Republicans, including past California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman, to announce that they are supporting Hillary Clinton. And the Republican foreign policy brain trust, already freaked out by Trump's bromance with Russian President Vladimir Putin, has been agitated further by their nominee's recent musings that Putin's land grab of Crimea was justified.

Reportedly, Republican Party operatives are so worried about the disorganized state of Trump's campaign that they are making contingency plans in case The Donald decides to quit the presidential race — something that seems highly unlikely, but not totally out of the realm of possibility with such an unorthodox candidate. One Trump critic, Rick Wilson, a GOP consultant in Florida, told the Los Angeles Times, “He just seems willfully destructive and willfully sort of sadistic about other Republicans. Finally, people are like, ‘No more. We're done. We're not playing this game anymore’.”

Trump is still playing the game, however. At a rally in Daytona Beach, Florida, Trump reviewed several of his biggest controversies — from his spat with Fox News personality Megyn Kelly to his sick parody of a disabled journalist — almost as if they were a greatest hits list. He seems a bit bewildered that so many people have taken offense. What could possibly be wrong with dissing a Gold Star mother or telling a mom with a crying baby to get out of his sight? His people love it and, though journalists and pollsters say his unrepentant, unleashed behavior is hurting him, it is not entirely clear that is true.

Despite all the outrage and controversy, Trump is doing no worse in the polls than the last two GOP nominees, Mitt Romney and John McCain. And Trump has something they did not have: a huge contingent of followers who love what he says, do not care who he offends and will be with him when it counts on election day.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-trump-panic-20160805-snap-story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #238 on: August 06, 2016, 07:09:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #239 on: August 10, 2016, 11:18:46 pm »

from The Washington Post....

EDITORIAL: Trump's reckless call to ‘Second Amendment people’

By EDITORIAL BOARD | 7:29PM EDT - Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump at a rally August 9th in Wilmington, North Carolina. — Photograph: Sara D. Davis/Getty Images.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump at a rally August 9th in Wilmington, North Carolina.
 — Photograph: Sara D. Davis/Getty Images.

“HILLARY WANTS TO ABOLISH, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment,” Donald Trump said on Tuesday. “By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.”

The day after Mr. Trump delivered a relatively restrained speech on economic policy, the candidate once again trampled on Republican hopes that he would suddenly disguise himself as an acceptable politician.

“You aren't just responsible for what you say,” General Michael Hayden, a former CIA director, said in response to Mr. Trump's remark. “You're responsible for what people hear.”

What did people hear? Many no doubt assumed Mr. Trump to be recycling ugly Tea Party rhetoric that contemplates “Second Amendment remedies”, a term former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle used in her 2010 campaign to suggest armed resistance to government “tyranny”. The voters rightly rejected Ms. Angle at the ballot box, and she receded from public view. But Mr. Trump's flirtation with such rhetoric poses a greater threat. By seeming to encourage armed insurrection against a Hillary Clinton administration, Mr. Trump has recklessly magnified the danger of his previous claim that the election is being “rigged” against him.

And encouraging armed resistance against the federal government is not the most worrisome of possible meanings. Other listeners assumed that Mr. Trump was encouraging supporters to train their weapons on Ms. Clinton herself.

As is often the case, Mr. Trump was incoherent enough to permit more than one plausible interpretation of his words. If he had not so often celebrated violence and wielded dark innuendo against political opponents, minority groups, journalists and others, it would be easier to give him the benefit of the doubt in this case.

Unfortunately, a spokesman's after-the-fact explanation did not clear the bar of plausibility. “Donald Trump was obviously talking about American voters who are passionate about their Second Amendment rights and advocating they use that power at the ballot box,” the spokesman said. No; Mr. Trump was talking about what would happen if Ms. Clinton were elected.

If Mr. Trump were not a major-party presidential nominee, his comment on Tuesday might have earned him a stern visit from the Secret Service. Instead, it will simply be added to the ever-growing list of Mr. Trump's disqualifiers — and to the ever-growing burden of Republican leaders who continue to insist that their candidate is suitable to serve.

Read more on this topic:

• From Trump's words, a pattern: Outrage, headlines, then denial

• Kaine on Trump: ‘I really, frankly couldn’t believe he said it’

• Eugene Robinson: This campaign could get worse — a lot worse. Here's why.

• Garrison Keillor: Trump as president is unthinkable. That's why so many find it fascinating.

• Jennifer Rubin: Trump's big speech only hurt him

• E.J. Dionne Jr.: Trumponomics: Workers get the words, the wealthy get the money

• Senator Susan Collins: Why I cannot support Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-reckless-call-to-second-amendment-people/2016/08/09/a6aa4be2-5e76-11e6-af8e-54aa2e849447_story.html
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2016, 11:21:28 am »

haha more desperate spin,

why not just make shit up?

"dem media is pathetic and full of bullshit".
Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2016, 03:03:51 pm »

Trump was stupid enough to say it.

And there is video footage of him saying it, so how can it be bullshit?

And....the Secret Service has questioned Trump about his nasty threats....

Secret Service spoke to Trump campaign about 2nd Amendment comment

I hope they prosecute the nasty arsehole.
Report Spam   Logged

clint eastwood
Getting The Hang Of It

« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2016, 04:15:01 pm »

Jeeezzz...some people can't even have a joke anymore...the lefties need to lighten up a bit Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2016, 07:16:40 pm »

i would have no problem with trump making a joke about chopping hillary and bill up with an axe and feeding their poxy bodies to the sharks.

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2016, 08:00:38 pm »

INFOWARS FORCES HILLARY TO DISAVOW ORLANDO SHOOTER’S FATHER
Viral article called for candidate to denounce anti-gay, Taliban supporter

The Hillary Clinton campaign disavowed support from the Orlando gunman’s father Tuesday following a viral Infowars article demanding she do exactly that.
According to campaign spokesman Nick Merrill, Clinton “disagrees with his views and disavows his support.”
The comment regarding anti-gay, Taliban supporter Seddique Mateen, whose son murdered 49 people at a gay nightclub in June, came after Infowars’ Paul Joseph Watson questioned why Hillary hadn’t spoken out against Mateen – who was prominently featured behind her at a recent Florida rally.

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-disavows-orlando-shooters-father-following-infowars-article/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 08:43:02 pm by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2016, 09:16:17 pm »

Jeeezzz...some people can't even have a joke anymore...the lefties need to lighten up a bit Roll Eyes

So you think inciting people to kill somebody is a joke?

What a fucked-up person you are.

Perhaps somebody should suggest that somebody shoot a member of your family, eh? I bet you'd find that hilariously funny, dickhead!
Report Spam   Logged

Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2016, 11:13:04 pm »

Trump meant the active voting support from the 2nd amendment people even a fool like you should be able to see that lol

If you believe the spin on what was said in Trump's speech from the bias left bullshit media you're the dumbest fuck in the world.

They are like you they make shit up out of their arsehole lmao

Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2016, 11:20:23 pm »

Perhaps somebody should suggest that somebody shoot a member of your family, eh?

you stupid mindless pile of shit

maybe someone should kill your family ? but first they would need to get them to crawl out from under their rock.

drop dead you stupid mother fucker

song for the dumb arse

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:25:45 pm by Im2Sexy4MyPants » Report Spam   Logged

Go to

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #248 on: August 12, 2016, 04:31:32 pm »

TRUMP SPEECH SHOTPUT
Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2016, 06:53:23 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: