Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 06:18:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Worst of your dreams? It's part of the job.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst of your dreams? It's part of the job.  (Read 135 times)
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« on: December 20, 2015, 07:45:02 am »

An Australian police officer has been left reeling after he arrived at the scene of a fatal car crash and found his two daughters were involved.

According to Fairfax Media, the sergeant, who is based in New South Wales, arrived at the scene on Brunxer Highway, near Lismore, to find his four-year-old dead and his two-year-old suffering from critical injuries.

Fairfax is reporting the children were being driven by their 18-year-old babysitter when their vehicle collided with another car.  The woman suffered a laceration to her arm.

The other car involved was being driven by an 81-year-old man, who was the sole occupant in his vehicle. Both he and the two-year-old victim were taken to hospital.

The incident closed the highway for hours, and the Far North Investigation Unit is appealing to witnesses to contact police.

The incident comes after Australian police launched their largest ever holiday road toll safety crackdown.

3 News

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/world/police-officer-attends-fatal-crash-involving-daughters-2015122007#ixzz3unm4mYZP

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:50:15 am by nitpicker1 » Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guest49
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 08:31:18 am »

I have a faint inkling of his feelings.
The very first job I had when returning to work after burying my stillborn daughter, was attending a cot-death.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 02:31:22 pm »

I have a faint inkling of his feelings.
The very first job I had when returning to work after burying my stillborn daughter, was attending a cot-death.

And sometimes soldiering on is the hardest thing to do.
Report Spam   Logged
guest49
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 04:55:47 pm »

Don't mind admitting the tears flowed.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 07:11:35 am »

Don't mind admitting the tears flowed.

You must think about your wee daughter even now
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print