Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 08:29:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

‘TRANSGENDER’ FATHER ABANDONS 7 CHILDREN TO BECOME ‘6-YEAR-OLD GIRL

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘TRANSGENDER’ FATHER ABANDONS 7 CHILDREN TO BECOME ‘6-YEAR-OLD GIRL  (Read 155 times)
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« on: December 16, 2015, 07:14:19 pm »

OMG i thought i had seen everything  Grin

A transgender father who abandoned his seven children to start a new life as a “6-year-old girl” is being celebrated by some liberals as a shining example of diversity.
46-year-old Stefonknee (pronounced ‘Stephanie’) Wolschtt is being profiled by numerous media outlets after he/she/xe revealed her story in a video interview for The Transgender Project.
Wolschtt is now dressing up and pretending to be a 6-year-old girl with her adopted family after being given an ultimatum by her ex-wife, who said she had to “stop being trans or leave”.
Wolschtt chose to abandon her 23-year marriage along with her seven kids and is now fulfilling her role as “little sister” to her new parents’ youngest
granddaughter.
If you are having trouble trying to understand this insanity, don’t worry, the video below will help clear things up.

“I have an adopted Mommy and Daddy who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl and their children and their grandchildren are totally supportive,” said Wolschtt, who originally decided to be 8-years-old but then changed to being 6-years-old so she could be the youngest.
“We have a great time, we color, we do kids stuff – it’s called play therapy,” said Wolschtt.
The clip has received over 160,000 views, but feedback is overwhelmingly negative, while comments have been completely disabled.
Several liberals reacted by expressing support for Wolschtt and celebrating her story.

http://www.infowars.com/transgender-father-abandons-7-children-to-become-6-year-old-girl/

Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 07:20:30 pm »

I'm actually speechless ... as in ... I'm speechless!!!
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 07:30:31 pm »

I'm actually speechless ... as in ... I'm speechless!!!

..now I know you're fibbing  Shocked

..nah but seriously....I'm not speechless, it's called mental illness Roll Eyes

...but trust sexy to dig this one out..... Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 07:36:19 pm »

it might be one of those dangers left over from letting kids play dress up lol

Im a kid trapped in an old mans body but luckily im a little boy lol
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
ssweetpea

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 06:02:40 pm »

The transgender bit  is understandable.......the living as a 6 year old bit without having suffered significant brain injury less so.

Add the two together = odd, very, very odd and more than a little weird.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: