Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 11:47:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Ali...please explain

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ali...please explain  (Read 111 times)
reality
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:54:11 am »

Ali..can you please explain what is going on now..

all due respect..

the other day in your big "KTJ and Reality please read" post... you laid down the law in no uncertain terms...and you said breaking the rules would result in "have your memberships suspended"

..now over the last few hours KTJ has felt the need to continue throwing insults...obviously having total disregard for your threat..
...when he insulted me I reported it...just how you explained to me on how to do...then you just moved the threads again..

...so does this mean now that if KTJ does not like a thread he only needs to use insults...and ali will come running to chuck the thread into the biffo room...basically he seems to be able to control you Shocked

..so if KTJ insults me and then I report it....who is guilty of the crime...the person doing the insults or the person reporting..

..all due respect...it seems very unfair that if I report a crime, I get punished Shocked

those last 2 threads you moved...can you please point out what i did wrong?Huh

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicat
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 03:34:54 pm »

Reality - I have made it very clear over the last few weeks on just how things were going to be from now on since you started bombarding the Moderators with reported posts. I will remind you one more time then that is it.

I made it EXTREMELY clear to both you and KTJ that ALL inflammatory, insulting, name calling threads and posts, along with threads started with the intention of inflaming each other - would be moved to the Biffo Room, or would be deleted completely. That is it.

There have been a number of threads that were started by you and by KTJ that were duplicates following the original being sent to the Biffo Room because of the insults and name calling contained within them. You know perfectly well, and KTJ knows perfectly well that those threads were started with the intent to inflame the other despite you both being invited to continue the crap in the Biffo Room where it belongs and NOT in the General Forum where the rest of us are subjected to the verbal diarrhoea and diatribe you both see fit to post at and against each other.

I have sent the entire threads of those threads to the Biffo Room and will continue to do so. If you don't like it you have choices. Life is all about choices Reality.

Choice 1 - cease interacting with KTJ - full stop.

Choice 2 - leave XNC2 and find yourself somewhere else to play.

Choice 3 - have your membership at XNC2 cancelled.

I am on night shift. I am bloody tired. I am not in a mood to deal with your ongoing and continued petty reported posts. I have stopped counting but we are now at about 25 reported posts from you in the last few weeks. Of all of those spam reported posts we as Mods have received, there were TWO that were appalling. KTJ was warned. As for the remainder - you actually complained about being called a clown? I have singled that one out but some others weren't that much different.

Now - just for a little fun (not) I have trolled my way through some old posts including references you have made to KTJ that are of an insulting nature. If you are going to give, then you have to be prepared to take. That said, I do not approve of legitimate complaints of name calling and insults of an obscene or derogatory nature.

I will, as will the other Moderators - continue to send threads to the Biffo Room. If as a result of that you feel punished - so be it. Those threads that are sent to the Biffo Room or deleted are to get them out of sight of the other Members of XNC2 who do not need to be subjected to the petty squabbles between KTJ and yourself.

I will not explain myself again. I have been more than accommodating enough as it is.

If you don't like it - you know where the door is - don't forget to close it on your way out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: