Xtra News Community 2
August 19, 2017, 12:54:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Muslim Fundamentalism problem


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Muslim Fundamentalism problem  (Read 246 times)
Crusader
Guest
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 05:27:27 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12038347/Donald-Trumps-Muslim-ban-unites-Republicans-and-Democrats-against-him.html

Directly from his own mouth 'Donlad J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the united states.'

Can't get anymore factual than that. Young impressionable American Muslims would definately be angry at those words and would become soft targets for ISIS and Al Qaeda recruiters.

I consider the danger his comments have placed all Americans in, as an act of Treason and he should be dragged into the middle of the street and have a bullet put in his head.
Report Spam   Logged
Im2Sexy4MyPants
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member
*
Posts: 6963



WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2016, 08:53:39 pm »



Maybe in ww2 the us should have invited in the nazi's as refugee's.

A war on terror going on all over the middle east and they should let fighting age male syrian muslims into the us without documents because that's exactly what is happening in europe and my guess is we will soon find out how that works out for them

i would be totally surprised if there are no terror attacks but not my problem
Report Spam   Logged

Are you sick of the bullshit from the sewer stream media spewed out from the usual Ken and Barby dickless talking point look a likes.

If you want to know what's going on in the real world...
And the many things that will personally effect you.
Go to
http://www.infowars.com/

AND WAKE THE F_ _K UP
reality
Guest
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2016, 06:02:26 am »

.....they are a long way from being beaten....going to be an ongoing job...time for tough love Wink


Isis capture new ground after massacre in Syria

6:08 AM Monday Jan 18, 2016

Middle East Terrorism
The attack has been denounced as a "massacre". Photo / AP

Jihadists from the Islamic State group have abducted more than 400 Syrian civilians after capturing new ground in a major assault on the city of Deir Ezzor that left dozens dead.

The shock attack comes despite a Russian air campaign targeting the group that began in September, and more than a year of strikes by a US-led coalition against the jihadists in Syria.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Isis had killed at least 135 people in the multi-front attack that began on Saturday.

The dead included 85 civilians and 50 regime fighters, according to the monitor, which said Sunday that Isis had also kidnapped more than 400 civilians from captured territory.

"Those abducted, all of whom are Sunnis, include women, children and family members of pro-regime fighters," Observatory chief Rami Abdel Rahman said.


He said they had been taken to areas under Isis control in the west of Deir Ezzor province and to the border with Raqa province -- the main Isis stronghold in Syria -- to the northwest.

The monitor said at least 42 Isis fighters had been killed in the attack, adding that fighting was ongoing on Sunday, with regime forces backed by Russian air strikes trying to recapture lost ground.

It added that regime forces were bringing additional troops and military equipment from elsewhere in the city to the battlefront.

Syria's state news agency SANA said at least 300 civilians, "most of them women, children and elderly people," had been killed in the assault.

It denounced the deaths as a "massacre".

History of mass murders
The Isis assault puts the group in control of around 60 per cent of Deir Ezzor city, which is capital of the surrounding province of the same name, an oil-rich region that borders Iraq.

The jihadist group already controls most of the province, but regime forces have clung onto part of the city and a neighbouring air base despite repeated Isis attacks.

If confirmed, the death toll in the assault would be one of the highest in a single attack by Isis, though the jihadists have carried out mass murders before.

In 2014, its fighters killed hundreds of members of the Sunni Shaitat tribe in Deir Ezzor province after they opposed the jihadists.

And in August 2014, the group massacred some 200 Syrian soldiers when it overran the Tabqa military base in Raqa province.

The jihadists have also carried out mass abductions before, seizing more than 200 civilians from central Homs province in August 2014, and at least 220 Assyrian Christians from villages in the northeast of the country months earlier.

Some of those abducted in those incidents have been freed in small batches, in some cases reportedly in exchange for ransoms.

The assault came despite a Russian air campaign that began in September in support of the government, which Moscow says targets IS and other "terrorist" groups.

Isis under pressure
The Russian strikes have so far killed at least 808 Isis fighters, according to the Observatory, though they have also killed moderate and Islamist fighters and civilians, it says.

More than 3,700 Isis jihadists have also been killed in US-led coalition strikes that began in Syria in September 2014.

On Sunday, the Observatory said 40 civilians including eight children had been killed in strikes on the Isis bastion of Raqa city.

The monitor said it was unclear if the strikes were carried out by regime or Russian planes.

In recent months, Isis has come under pressure particularly from Kurdish fighters backed by US strikes, and more recently regime forces supported by Russian air raids.

On Saturday, at least 16 Isis fighters were killed in a failed attack on a government position in Aleppo province, where loyalist troops and pro-regime fighters have been advancing towards the group's stronghold of Al-Bab.

Regime forces are now within 10 kilometres (six miles) of Al-Bab, and are seeking to sever Isis-held territory in Aleppo province from that held by the group in neighbouring Raqa.

Analysts say the group regularly seeks to open new offensives when it is under pressure elsewhere.

More than 260,000 people have been killed in Syria since the conflict began in March 2011 with anti-government protests.

- AFP
Report Spam   Logged
reality
Guest
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2016, 03:50:20 pm »

..the advantages of a good govt security system.. Tongue


Kiwis relaxed on terror risk

12:31 PM Wednesday Jan 20, 2016

According to a Horizon Research poll of 2044 adults, only 5 per cent of New Zealanders thought an attack on New Zealand soil was "extremely likely". Photo / File

Kiwis are pretty unflappable when it comes to terrorism.

According to a Horizon Research poll of 2044 adults, only five per cent of New Zealanders thought an attack on New Zealand soil was "extremely likely".

The poll, conducted in December after November's terrorist attacks in Paris, found eight per cent of Kiwis thought an attack was "extremely unlikely".

Most respondents to the survey, which had a margin of error of two per cent, said an attack was neither likely nor unlikely.

On a scale of one to 10, where one was extremely likely and 10 extremely unlikely, the average rating was 5.1.

Kiwis were more concerned about others, it seemed: 14 per cent were "very concerned" about a family member being hurt if an attack happened in New Zealand.


The average concern rating was 5.9 out of 10 for concern about family, and 12 per cent said they were not concerned at all.

The average rating for how safe New Zealanders felt in this country was 7.1.

Nine per cent of those surveyed believed that "New Zealand is less at risk of a terrorist attack than other countries" and 12 per cent (384,000 people) completely disagreed.

Maori and Indian New Zealanders were most concerned about a terrorist attack in New Zealand.

Meanwhile, a Gallup poll in the US found 19 per cent were very concerned that they, or a member of their family, might be hurt in a terrorist attack.

- NZ Herald
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
Guest
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2016, 04:11:25 pm »

It's pointless living in fear of an attack in NZ. That said, I think there are a lot of naive people here. Do they really think they're not already here in NZ?
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD
*
Posts: 27029


Having fun in the hills!


« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2016, 04:18:53 pm »

..the advantages of a good govt security system.. Tongue


Kiwis relaxed on terror risk


How many NZers died falling off ladders in NZ last year? The last ten years?

How many NZers died from acts of terrorism in NZ last year? The last ten years?

Be very, very afraid of ladders....they can kill you.....many, many times more often than terrorists are likely to kill you.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
reality
Guest
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2016, 04:29:56 pm »

I agree.....our govt secutiry people are doing a very good job, we have a very strong govt security system....not one terrorist attack so far Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD
*
Posts: 27029


Having fun in the hills!


« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2016, 04:32:51 pm »


Going to work is a very dangerous business. This is PROVEN by the high numbers of NZers who die while at work each year.

How many NZers died from acts of terrorism in NZ last year?

Talk about headless chookism....if you want to remain safe from dying, you'd be better off chucking your job in and going on the dole than worrying about terrorism.

Statistically, its certainly much safer being a dole recipient than going to work.
Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
reality
Guest
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2016, 04:36:33 pm »

kj..."How many NZers died from acts of terrorism in NZ last year?"

...not one that I know of Wink.....I agree..that proves our govt security people are doing a very good job, we have a very strong govt security system....not one terrorist attack so far  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD
*
Posts: 27029


Having fun in the hills!


« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2016, 05:29:49 pm »

...not one that I know of Wink.....I agree...


Yes....there sure are a lot of headless chooks running around indulging in headless chookism over nothing at all.

Meanwhile, a disgustingly-high number of NZers die in their workplaces every year.

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
reality
Guest
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2016, 05:34:00 pm »

...not one that I know of Wink.....I agree...


Yes....there sure are a lot of headless chooks running around indulging in headless chookism over nothing at all.

Meanwhile, a disgustingly-high number of NZers die in their workplaces every year.

.....mm...not sure what you think our security forces should be doing to stop that..it should be the job of employers and employees to make their workplaces safer Wink


Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
Guest
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2016, 09:27:08 pm »


Going to work is a very dangerous business. This is PROVEN by the high numbers of NZers who die while at work each year.

How many NZers died from acts of terrorism in NZ last year?

Talk about headless chookism....if you want to remain safe from dying, you'd be better off chucking your job in and going on the dole than worrying about terrorism.

Statistically, its certainly much safer being a dole recipient than going to work.


NZDF needs these opportunities though to gain experience and retain staff that would otherwise be bored just sitting at home in NZ just doing training.
Report Spam   Logged
Donald
Bloody-Good Member
*
Posts: 373



« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2017, 11:16:36 pm »

....good to see our military continuing to help with the fight against ISIS.....good work on our behalf 😉

New Zealand-Australian forces in Iraq step up training tactics to keep Isis at bay

Task Group Taji has begun training Iraqi Security Forces in night combat as it reshapes their training to help them foil Islamic State’s new tactics.

The combined New Zealand-Australian defence force in Iraq is adding new training techniques to help local soldiers keep a hold on gains made against Islamic State.

Major General Tim Gall, Commander Joint Forces New Zealand, said the force was "night combat training" to counter the "non-conventional tactics" of the jihadists as they sought to retain the few pockets of Iraq still under Isis control.

"So on the tactical level, we need to adjust the training to help Iraqi troops maintain security in areas liberated from Isis and deal with the changing nature of the fight against the Islamic militants," Gall said.

Training continued at the huge military base in Iraq, Camp Taji, and at other secure alternative locations across Iraq, he said.
......
Stuff
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Open XNC2 Smileys
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Buy traffic for your forum/website
traffic-masters
Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.109 seconds with 11 queries.