Xtra News Community 2
April 07, 2020, 02:50:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Future of XNC2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of XNC2  (Read 803 times)
reality
« on: November 24, 2015, 11:11:09 am »

Good

You would have noticed that lately I have been trying not to lower myself when debating to resort to insults as some other parties still are, if other parties can also try and stick to the debate it will all seem more civilised.

I think if people are not interested in a subject...there is little point in opening those threads...as I do not bother opening threads in which I have no interest.
It does not seem logical to repeatedly open threads that you are offended by or have no interest in.

I think that enforcing minimum standards would help alot..that does not seem to have been happening with any regularity.

Also I will always take issue with anyone who I believe to be  at best wrong or at worst lying and will take people to task..is that acceptable?

We all have different political philosophies and l  like to debate the opposing views.

I am happy to take criticism as long as it is reasonable and rational.

I hope the powers that be are able have a  fair and simple system of punishments for breaching the rules, and I'm sure people will learn and refrain from offending very quickly.

Ok..now I will brace myself for the comments....or barrage that will no doubt come Wink

Cheers
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: