Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 05:27:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Yet another “Paul Henry” thread

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another “Paul Henry” thread  (Read 1141 times)
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 11:21:02 am »

Anyway, Jane Bowren “gets it” about Paul Henry being John Key's poodle/lap-dog/sychophant.

Her column published in today's Dominion Post newspaper says it all.

CLICK HERE and scroll down to about half-way to read Jane's views on John Key's pet arsewipe at MediaWorks.

Report Spam   Logged

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space! 
Alicat
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 01:55:04 pm »

Yes....Paul Henry is very entertaining...has a bit of humour

Paul Henry is a DORK.

When he stood as a National candidate for an electorate seat, he got his arse kicked by a transvestite.

Funny shit, eh? 

Change the bloody record!
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 05:28:36 pm »

ali..."Change the bloody record!"

possibly easier for you ,to change the station Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2015, 09:53:58 am »

(click on the picture to read the news story)
Report Spam   Logged

reality
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2015, 11:23:48 am »

I guess you were already under the desk avoiding global warming Roll Eyes

..would it be fair that you spend half your life under a desk...shitting your self about various killers Grin
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2016, 04:03:45 pm »

Who's Dropped the Biggest Clangers?   

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/76397094/mike-hosking-v-paul-henry-whos-dropped-the-biggest-clangers
Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
reality
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2016, 04:12:00 pm »

Looking forward to Paul Henry starting again tomorrow morning......he has some good humor Wink

...dont rerally watch that other tossa Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2016, 12:11:37 am »

Ooooops....Hilary Barry has had enough of Paul Henry's purile behaviour....

Hilary Barry resigns from TV3

Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2016, 11:50:46 am »

Seems to me that if PH is a megalomaniac (to me he does appear to be one) the only way he could be removed is if he over-reaches his investment in the tv3 channel and radio and has to declare bankruptcy...

I have felt sympathy for Hilary on several occasions when she has had to respond to some of Paul's outrageous comments, most recent being about the dress she was wearing - it had a slashed front neckline - where she appeared nonplussed and embarrassed.

i would have liked her to watch her reach over the desk and slosh him a good one in the mouth.

Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
guest49
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2016, 12:52:07 pm »

Nowhere I have read, [except here, of course] is there any reference to Paul being the cause of her departure.  In fact I have noted many references to the rapport the three anchors have.  Henry is quoted as being distressed at her leaving.
Far more likely that if there is anything untoward in her imminent departure, it emanates from the new management that has already overseen the departure of so many tv3 stalwarts, Campbell being the most noted.

Whatever the reasons, I suppose it will be quite an exciting time for her children when they get to meet and come to know their mother.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2016, 01:29:01 pm »

if there is anything untoward in her imminent departure, it emanates from the new management that has already overseen the departure of so many tv3 stalwarts, Campbell being the most noted.

Jumping to confusions conclusions is my favourite form of exercise too.

Report Spam   Logged

Alicat
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2016, 03:31:07 pm »

Nowhere I have read, [except here, of course] is there any reference to Paul being the cause of her departure.  In fact I have noted many references to the rapport the three anchors have.  Henry is quoted as being distressed at her leaving.
Far more likely that if there is anything untoward in her imminent departure, it emanates from the new management that has already overseen the departure of so many tv3 stalwarts, Campbell being the most noted.

Whatever the reasons, I suppose it will be quite an exciting time for her children when they get to meet and come to know their mother.

I have frequently seen Hillary roll her eyes at Paul's remarks, however it has been as part of the excellent banter and working rapport they have. Paul, Hillary and Jim have a great working relationship - it's fun and it's entertaining.

I hope whoever replaces her has the same excellent and witty retorts to PH.

I LOVE Paul Henry. He's fun, he's naughty - yes he has an ego and yes he can be pretty damned arrogant but I know a lot of arrogant people who are not nearly as witty as Paul Henry.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2016, 08:01:59 am »

Seems to me that if PH is a megalomaniac (to me he does appear to be one) the only way he could be removed is if he over-reaches his investment in the tv3 channel and radio and has to declare bankruptcy...

I have felt sympathy for Hilary on several occasions when she has had to respond to some of Paul's outrageous comments, most recent being about the dress she was wearing - it had a slashed front neckline - where she appeared nonplussed and embarrassed.

i would have liked her to watch her reach over the desk and slosh him a good one in the mouth.

I WATCHED that incident. I thought it was a dress she was wearing, now I see it was a blouse.

The blouse !
http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78552343/you-cant-say-that-you-just-cant-say-that

IMNSO Paul Henry is a total blouse

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blouse

Report Spam   Logged

nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2016, 08:39:52 am »

Our friend Paul Henry brought up the 1995 All Blacks 'poisoning' this morning.

Reminded me of this recent news story:

Air New Zealand plane on lockdown after passengers fall ill
BROOKE BATH
Last updated 14:22, April 30 2016

Doctors in masks and white gowns boarded an Air New Zealand plane grounded in Auckland after passengers and crew on board fell ill, a woman who was on the flight says.
Five passengers and one crew member became ill on board flight NZ281 from Singapore, which landed at Auckland International Airport on Friday night.
A spokeswoman for Air New Zealand said one of the people on board was taken to Middlemore Hospital, as a precautionary measure.
The plane landed at 10.35pm and passengers were not allowed to disembark until 11.50pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-troubles/79475337/air-new-zealand-passengers-taken-to-hospital-after-food-poisoning-lock-down

I have on the odd occasion been able to perform just by hearing someone else heaving

Report Spam   Logged

Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2016, 12:13:41 pm »

Our friend Paul Henry brought up the 1995 All Blacks 'poisoning' this morning.

He isn't my friend.

Anyway, 1995 is four years before Paul Henry stood as the National Party candidate in the normally-safe National seat in the Wairarapa electorate, but got his arse well-and-truly kicked by a “leftie” transvestite and lost the seat for National. But it gets worse....on the Monday morning following the general election, Paul Henry used his job as a breakfast radio jock to abuse the crap out of Wairarapa folks for electing a “leftie” transvestite instead of him as the local MP. Kinda shows how useless Paul Henry is and what a piss-poor loser he is.
Report Spam   Logged

guest49
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2016, 04:20:22 pm »

It would appear that my take on Barry's departure was the more accurate!  LOL

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79621989/mediaworks-staff-say-cheers-to-departure-of-exceo-mark-weldon
Report Spam   Logged
Molly
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2016, 05:57:48 pm »

It would appear that my take on Barry's departure was the more accurate!  LOL

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79621989/mediaworks-staff-say-cheers-to-departure-of-exceo-mark-weldon

I agree.     
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwithrottlejockey
Admin Staff
XNC2 GOD

Having fun in the hills!

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2016, 01:09:47 pm »

PUSHING BUTTONS
(click on the picture to read the news story)
Report Spam   Logged

Alicat
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2016, 05:40:26 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: