Xtra News Community 2
March 28, 2024, 11:42:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Alicat!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alicat!!!!  (Read 944 times)
dragontamer
« on: March 31, 2009, 09:10:27 pm »

I cut off all my hair hehe.

Well, a bloody lot of it anyway.  My hairdresser came round for a coffee and decided to give me a trim.  Got halfway through shortening it to my shoulders and decided she wanted to do a radical cut.  The longest bit I can find is about 5 cms.   :eek I did ask as I saw flaming long hanks landing on the floor if she loved or hated me this week, but she was all good lol.

It looks great - not all fuzzy like it was getting.  And it is very flattering going by what everyone is saying, and Mr DT keeps pawing me and patting my hair.  Silly man.

Gizzy was the only one who reacted badly.  I popped my head around the corner of her cage and she started to whistle a slow version of Ed, Edd and Eddie which is the tune she uses when someone scares her or pisses her off. :larf

The girls are both lining up for haircuts now.  But I think they can be frumpy for a bit.  It's my turn to shine. :sl
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 09:18:40 pm »

Good one DT.  haven't touched mine for over 5 years. I have two hairdresser mates who are waiting for the word, but how can I pick one over the other (that's my excuse anyway LOL)  'Tis quite nice now that it's finally got just above my bum anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Brownie55
Global Moderator
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

OK, so what’s the speed of dark?

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 10:02:06 pm »

Must be somethng in the air DT...my hairdresser just gave me my shortest haircut ever. 
Report Spam   Logged

I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:27:51 am »

Woo hoooo it must be the change in seasons, I was having the regular drinkies with my hairdresser last Friday .. n she said .... Lovelee - time we coloured over that grey again 

Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
Alicat
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 07:46:09 am »

Good for you - a change is as good as a holiday. Bet you'll have a cold neck for a while. Looking forward to some pics of the new you  :wcup
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: