Xtra News Community 2
April 17, 2024, 10:16:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Who beheads more people? ISIS? Or America's mate....Saudi Arabia?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who beheads more people? ISIS? Or America's mate....Saudi Arabia?  (Read 935 times)
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 09:00:47 am »

there are none so blind as those who cannot see
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
Alicat
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 09:04:04 am »

Well spotted Shocked

...when you are asleep, you wake up........
............whereas if you are unfortunate enough to have your head buried in the sand , you are probably going to be dead very soon Wink

....hardly even comparable  Roll Eyes

May not be comparable in the general scheme of things, but I was referring to you Reality and that is an entirely different ball game.

To be very clear ... I think your head is well buried in the sand.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 09:07:01 am »

there are none so blind as those who cannot see

Very well put ... and very appropriate where Reality is concerned.
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2016, 11:04:19 am »

Ali......"  To be very clear ... I think your head is well buried in the sand."

Haha...well you are not going to believe this...that's what I thought about you

.....and because we live in a free democracy......we can.....great place to live😋
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2016, 11:11:41 am »

.....and because we live in a free democracy......we can.....great place to live

Reality I would believe anything of you to be honest.

Interestingly enough, it seems that most of the members on XNC2 who have interacted with you or commented on your random posts share my my opinion that your head is buried in the sand ... just saying.
Report Spam   Logged
nitpicker1
XNC2 GOD

Nothing sexceeds like sexcess

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2016, 01:24:41 pm »

Somewhat edited to remove a bad smell:

Interestingly enough, it seems that most of the members on XNC2 who have interacted with you or commented on your random posts share my my opinion that your head is buried in the sand ... just saying.

I used to have a pic of a contortionist in an interesting position. Was that real Oooops ity

Grin
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:30:12 pm by nitpicker1 » Report Spam   Logged

"Life might not be the party you were expecting, but you're here now, so you may as well get up and dance"
Alicat
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2016, 03:08:07 pm »

Somewhat edited to remove a bad smell:

I used to have a pic of a contortionist in an interesting position. Was that real Oooops ity

Grin

Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2016, 03:48:26 pm »

Ali..."Interestingly enough, it seems that most of the members on XNC2 who have interacted with you or commented on your random posts share my my opinion that your head is buried in the sand ... just saying "

....and I will defend until my death your right to do that...ain't living in a free democracy so wonderful😜

Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2016, 06:39:28 pm »

.....and because we live in a free democracy......we can.....great place to live

I agree
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2016, 06:41:09 pm »

Ali..."Interestingly enough, it seems that most of the members on XNC2 who have interacted with you or commented on your random posts share my my opinion that your head is buried in the sand ... just saying "

....and I will defend until my death your right to do that...ain't living in a free democracy so wonderful

You will defend democracy to your death? So join with me and lets start taking out all the corrupt CEO's of this world.
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2016, 07:17:03 pm »

Ok...you prove they are corrupt and I will help...first name and evidence please  Shocked

....or are you just  full of shit as usual Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2016, 07:25:31 pm »

Watch the film 'That Sugar Film.' A doco on the effects of sugar and how food companies commit a massive amount of deception to feed us all shit. Lets start with their CEO's. What do you think, a bullet to the head too quick for them? Or should we make it a bit more slow and painful, just like what they are doing to millions of people?
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2016, 07:56:19 pm »

Hang on...are they forcing people to eat sugar??

....or you just want to be a do-gooder and blame them for other people's lack of self discipline to not become morbidly obese slobs Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2016, 09:07:48 pm »

....or you just want to be a do-gooder and blame them for other people's lack of self discipline to not become morbidly obese slobs Wink

Making assumptions just makes an ass out of u and mptions. Watch the film. You asked for proof now put your money where your mouth is.
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2016, 04:40:53 am »

Not answering the question is admitting being wrong....people put food in their mouths...not companies.....can't you take responsibility for what you stuff into your gob Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2016, 06:53:57 am »

Effectively - yes they are. They - the food companies - are deceiving consumers with sugar content. All you need to do is google Nigel Latta and watch his amazing doco on sugar added to food that you would not expect sugar to have been added to. Although some foods are labelled, they are not always labelled in plain English.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2016, 06:57:58 am »

Not answering the question is admitting being wrong....people put food in their mouths...not companies.....can't you take responsibility for what you stuff into your gob Shocked

Reality - you frequently accuse other Members of not answering your questions. Crusader HAS addressed your remarks and referred you to 'That Sugar Movie' where you can see for yourself. I saw a number of trailers for that movie and was gobsmacked.

With some foods it is plain common sense that they will be full of sugar whilst other foods it is not obvious yet the food companies cover it up. That, Reality, is very clear from what parts I saw of 'That Sugar Movie.' You will get a similar picture from Nigel Latta's very well researched and presented documentary.

Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2016, 03:22:53 pm »

You really are a special needs case aren't  you? You ask for proof. I provide an excellent research opportunity and yet you stall and procastinate. All you are is just an internet troll that offers nothing  constructive. If you can't engage in a proper debate, piss off.
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2016, 03:53:29 pm »

Crusader and Ali....please provide your proof to the Commerce Commission and let them deal with it....that is their job...please let me know the results...I will be on the edge of my seat....so if you are so sure ...do it or piss off Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2016, 04:08:10 pm »

Crusader and Ali....please provide your proof to the Commerce Commission and let them deal with it....that is their job...please let me know the results...I will be on the edge of my seat....so if you are so sure ...do it or piss off Wink

You are the one that asked for proof. Either accept it or move on. You are outstaying your welcome in this group.
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2016, 04:49:35 pm »

Crusader......"You are the one that asked for proof. Either accept it or move on. You are outstaying your welcome in this group"

.....you are the one who is whinging...report it to the relevant authority or move on....you are overstaying your welcome in my attention span allowance Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2016, 04:56:53 pm »

Crusader......"You are the one that asked for proof. Either accept it or move on. You are outstaying your welcome in this group"

.....you are the one who is whinging...report it to the relevant authority or move on....you are overstaying your welcome in my attention span allowance Wink

Remember this? It is you asking for proof.

I don't report to the authorities as it is a waste of time. I take action myself.

Ok...you prove they are corrupt and I will help...first name and evidence please  Shocked

....or are you just  full of shit as usual Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2016, 05:15:38 pm »

Hey...what ever flicks your switch.....please  "take action" yourself....but please remain within the law or suffer the consequences Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Crusader
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2016, 05:27:05 pm »

Laws based on Governments bought off by the corporate world or moral law?
Report Spam   Logged
reality
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »

Well...hey...if you start a political party or join an existing one.....get the majority of votes at the next election and you can make it heaven here....easy life for all....can't wait Tongue

..see...it's so easy when ya think about it Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: