Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 06:49:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

second day of school and i get called in

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: second day of school and i get called in  (Read 261 times)
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« on: January 29, 2009, 05:42:29 pm »

You would of thought son would of waited at least a week to get into sick bay but no he has to have major accident at school on his second day there.  He fell of the jungle jim and has a lump the size of 2 golf ball on his shin.  Lucky it was hospital day anyway.  This has to be one of the largest burses he has evr had.  Lovely colouring in it as well.  Have to monitor him all night to see if it gets any bigger has to have his leg up.  IRN low so back to weeky blood tests.  He is happy cos he is having his fav dinner with no vegs for a treat.  I did say we should do the other leg cos it looks out of place but he said no thank you mummy. Cry
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shef
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 05:48:17 pm »

AAwwwww. Not a nice thing to start the year off. tell him it can only get better. Hope he doesn't have to take any days off, I know how much he loves school. 

*snort* matching legs indeed  (Shef remembers when he could have offered Mummy matching hands  Grin)
Report Spam   Logged

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Lovelee
XNC2 GOD

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 06:15:16 pm »

LOL Kiwi - poor hon You Go Girl
Report Spam   Logged

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you've got a really nasty case of syphilis, in which case penicillin is your best bet.
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 07:39:26 pm »

Welcome to the world of boys.

My girls never came off a jungle gym - son on the other hand, 2 stitches and a mild concussion so far Roll Eyes

He still thinks he is bullet proof. At least he doesn't have the bleeding problem your boy has k1w1.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
Calliope
Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

If music be the food of love, play on

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 08:14:55 pm »

It's just not your week is it Kiwi.
Hope the next one is better.
C.
Report Spam   Logged

[W]hat the internet and its cult of anonymity do is to provide a blanket sort of immunity for anybody who wants to say anything about anybody else, and it would be difficult in this sense to think of a more morally deformed exploitation of the concept of free speech.
- Richard Bernstein in the New York Times
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 08:28:59 pm »

He had a new doctor at the hospital today and he thought it sucked that Blake is on warfrin and also has von willedrands disease.  I get upset at time more so for him because he is a boy and loves mucking around and jumping off things etc.  We are dam lucky though we are only at hospital once a week not like others who live there or go in ever couple of days.  Even he looks at it like that.  I am very proud of him.  I will see if I can get a photo of his leg to show you
Report Spam   Logged

The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.
k1w14ever
Senator
Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 08:31:04 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: