Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 07:15:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Scottycats Blog

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scottycats Blog  (Read 2853 times)
Alicat
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 04:25:59 pm »

My Uncle In2fx takes cool photos of me.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 04:28:59 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 04:33:09 pm »

Mitzi aged 4

Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 04:48:31 pm »

Well if your mother is that mean to you,  you come and live with me and p.s. tell Uncle In2fx that he takes smashing photos.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »

Well if your mother is that mean to you,  you come and live with me and p.s. tell Uncle In2fx that he takes smashing photos.

Dear Aunty 'Goo

I love my Mum soooo much I bite her. I can bite you too.

Love
Yogi
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 04:51:43 pm »

Grin   Well thank you Yogi but that is my dogs job.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2013, 06:57:17 pm »

Feeding time in the Scottycat household (Zara and Holly have since died sadly). Clockwise from the bottom Yogi, Bailey, Mitzi Holly and Zara

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 10:04:39 am »

This is Sophie. She is a 6 year old retired Breeding Queen. After having one litter Sophie and her Breeder believed that breeding was not for her - she needed to be someone's special baby. An elderly friend in Hastings had recently lost her darling cat of 13 years. Grace had never had a Burmese before but after her initial training by Sophie, things went smoothly and Grace is now the slave of a Burmese. Sophie is a very determined little lady but is absolutely gorgeous. She's another real smooch - loads of head butts. Sophie was the very first Chocolate I had met (I met her when I went to Palmerston North to get Mitzi for Mum and Dad).

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 10:05:36 am »

Another Sophie shot - both photos taken by In2fx.

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 09:21:43 am »

I found this pic whilst sorting through photos. Holly and Zara have since died however I love this photo. The girls were very close and loved each other.

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2013, 10:45:48 pm »

I had a friend over for coffee this morning. She's a cat person just like us. Bailey went straight for her knee which was great then Mitzi climbed on her knee when invited to. My friend was delighted.

We sat at the table and had the cheese scones I had made followed by a custard square each (courtesy of my friend).

It all went downhill from there. Bailey and Mitzi got up on the table and refused to get down. They kept edging closer and closer to her scone - demanding they have some. My friend was sniggering away - highly entertained by my very naughty bad mannered girls. They even helped her with the icing from her custard square. After a lovely catch up my friend turned to me as she left and said, "It was so lovely catching up with you and the furbabies ... and thank you sooooooo much for the entertainment girls!"

My friend had to have one of her darling wee pussycats put to sleep yesterday. I think Bailey and Mitzi must have known and were doing everything they could to distract her.

Back to Finishing School for my wee girls I think
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2013, 10:52:26 pm »

It's in the air... Bentley has been as mad as a March Hare all blardy day.  Poor Garfield is just about beside himself and Daisy won't come out of the wardrobe.  Undecided

I kid you not... Garfield is hissing at shadows just in case it's Bentley.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2013, 10:53:51 pm »

It's in the air... Bentley has been as mad as a March Hare all blardy day.  Poor Garfield is just about beside himself and Daisy won't come out of the wardrobe.  Undecided

... and Yogi is prowling yelling, then comes back and jumps on the computer keyboard. The girls are sleeping now. After their performance today I'm not surprised they're exhausted.

Bentley is probably making up for lost time.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2013, 11:40:17 am »

Bailey is on the bloody roof. She's yelling the place down. Apparently it is my fault and it is my responsibility to get her down. The roof is a lot higher than the one in Avalon. In Avalon I had to stand within leaping distance so she could jump on me to get down. It is too high here.

Now Mitzi thinks she might like to go up there and keep Bailey company.
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2013, 12:34:53 pm »

I used to laugh at the criss-cross of walking beams on the outside of my friends house.  Now it's making sense.  One from the ground to the fence, another from the fence to the tree, from the tree to the house and then from the house to the other fence and down to the ground again. 

How did madam get up there?
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 01:15:38 pm »

How did madam get up there?

Washing line pole to fence to neighbours awning to my roof. You'd think that to get down it would be in reverse but apparently not when there is a human slave inside trying to get things done!

Her Royal Chocolateness is down. Getting down coincided with the men arriving to do a few window catch and door repairs. It seems Madam really really really likes one of them. I don't think said Handyman realised that saying to Bailey, "Hello wee puss," meant - "Hey you gorgeous wee cat jump on my shoulder and give me huge cuddles."

Bailey is SUCH a tart.
Report Spam   Logged
ssweetpea
Absolutely Fabulously Incredibly Shit-Hot Member

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 06:17:58 pm »

Bailey is on the bloody roof. She's yelling the place down. Apparently it is my fault and it is my responsibility to get her down. The roof is a lot higher than the one in Avalon. In Avalon I had to stand within leaping distance so she could jump on me to get down. It is too high here.

Now Mitzi thinks she might like to go up there and keep Bailey company.

Sally used to do that. Walk out the back door and MEEEEOOOOW would come from the porch roof and this little white head would hang over the edge.

After several "rescues" we realised which tree she was using and that the little minx could use the same half grown manuka to get down again if we ignored her.

Haven't had anymore problems since cutting down that tree
Ceiling cat has stayed as well grounded ... if only getting up as high as the top of a pelmet or door counts.
Report Spam   Logged

The way politicians run this country a small white cat should have no problem http://sally4mp.blogspot.com/
dragontamer
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 07:23:57 pm »

I must be getting callous in my old age.  I made both Mr DT and Master DT climb onto the roof to rescue Daisy.

Bentley got "You bloody well got up there buster..."
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 07:49:24 pm »

I must be getting callous in my old age.  I made both Mr DT and Master DT climb onto the roof to rescue Daisy.

Bentley got "You bloody well got up there buster..."

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2013, 08:36:28 am »

I had a rude awakening this morning. I was sitting on the toilet (as you do) after I'd got out of bed this morning. It was still early and I was still very tired. Bailey came and joined me (as she does) sitting on the vanity unit beside me. Apparently I need the company. Well - I'm sitting there contemplating the order in which I am going to get things sorted this morning before I go to work when Bailey leans over and flushes the bloody toilet with me still sitting there. Cold water in a speedy upward flush is not that pleasant
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2013, 08:38:14 am »

Then ... after my 'cold flush' I log into the computer to check my emails. Yogi has been outside. Yogi has been chewing grass. Yogi gets up on top of the computer work station. Yogi leans over and ...

... as you were
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2013, 09:42:59 am »

Shocked  They're out to get you today...
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2013, 09:48:59 am »

Shocked  They're out to get you today...

... and I haven't even started work yet!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2013, 07:11:18 pm »

I still really miss my darling girls ...

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2013, 07:03:31 pm »

Bailey and Mitzi are spending a lot more time cuddling up together without it turning into a punch up.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: