Xtra News Community 2
March 29, 2024, 02:00:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

Tonight I fell in love....

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tonight I fell in love....  (Read 3329 times)
Alicat
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2013, 11:35:27 pm »

So, in the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom.  When I came back and started to crawl into bed; Mr DT pipes up "Look out for our baby".

Our?

lmao

Yep ... Bella has done a number of Mr DT
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2013, 06:57:22 am »

Bella - one
Mr DT - nil.   
The score was an obvious outcome.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2013, 11:53:28 am »

Bella - one
Mr DT - nil.  
The score was an obvious outcome.  Grin

I know how much DT wanted a Baileycat. Sending Suzie and Simon on a naughty weekend was always going to result in smoochy, affectionate, loving and in your face kittens, BUT there is no doubt that Bella is a Bailey clone. Bella was born with the knowledge that all she needed to do was 'look' at Mr DT and he was history.

The loveliest thing of all for me is the fact that not only did DT get what she wanted, but MrsMagoo's mokokitty seems to have so many of Poppy's lovely traits.

Life is funny sometimes.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2013, 12:14:48 pm »

Lily has to be the most affectionate cat I have ever met without exception.   The bloodline has produced the perfect puss.   She has no respect for the dining table and thinks nothing of appearing in the middle of it if she was to give someone a headbutt kiss before diving off to explore more.   She is such good medicine.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2013, 12:46:02 pm »

Lily has to be the most affectionate cat I have ever met without exception.   The bloodline has produced the perfect puss.   She has no respect for the dining table and thinks nothing of appearing in the middle of it if she was to give someone a headbutt kiss before diving off to explore more.   She is such good medicine.

In general, Burmese have no respect for anything. Everything is theirs and humans just have to get over it.

I'm so thrilled for H - I agree this is wonderful medicine
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2013, 01:47:55 pm »

What impressed me with Lily was the fact that she wasn't going to waste time bonding with us!  We were allowed to cuddle and kiss and smooch with her, but she wasn't going to invest with us beyond the basics.  We didn't favour one over the other in the short time we had custody of both - that would be cruel and pointless, but she made it very obvious we were merely a means to an end.  lol

Bella is currently being re-educated against standing on top of the fish tanks (it's only a thin glass top and not weight capable).  She's mystified about where the jet of cold water comes from when her paw touches the tank.  You know she is looking over her shoulder trying to work it out as the paw drift out and towards the tank....
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2013, 01:55:17 pm »

What impressed me with Lily was the fact that she wasn't going to waste time bonding with us!  We were allowed to cuddle and kiss and smooch with her, but she wasn't going to invest with us beyond the basics.  We didn't favour one over the other in the short time we had custody of both - that would be cruel and pointless, but she made it very obvious we were merely a means to an end.  lol

I also think that with Bella being the more dominant of the two that wee Lily was taking a back seat while they were still together. Now that she has her own kingdom to manipulate, she has come into her own. Same happened with Sadie, my friends little Blue girl. She was shy until separated from Euro.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2013, 01:56:16 pm »

Bella is currently being re-educated against standing on top of the fish tanks (it's only a thin glass top and not weight capable).  She's mystified about where the jet of cold water comes from when her paw touches the tank.  You know she is looking over her shoulder trying to work it out as the paw drift out and towards the tank....

Good luck - PMSL!
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2013, 08:11:15 am »

Any photos of the gorgeous Bella and Lily?
Report Spam   Logged
dragontamer
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2013, 09:30:37 am »

Over the weekend Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2013, 10:41:15 am »

H has several and some videos.   Will get her to put them in FB or Utube.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:37 pm »

Great - they are a stunning pair of Chocolate Bombshells so we would all love to see pics
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2013, 05:19:10 pm »

I've stolen these two divine photos from Facebook.

Here are the gorgeous little girls ....

Bella

Lily

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2013, 10:20:58 am »

Lily ... after emptying her Mum's rubbish bin at work ...

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2013, 10:23:43 am »

Once again - stolen from Facebook. This is beautiful wee Bella. She is soooooooooooooooo like Bailey.

Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2013, 10:24:16 am »

In fact, if I didn't know that it was a photo of Bella, I would swear it was Bailey.
Report Spam   Logged
Alicat
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2013, 09:30:46 am »

I'm not one to gossip ..... BUT

Suzie and Simon are the proud parents of 3 little siblings to Bailey, Bentley, Bella and Lily.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: