Xtra News Community 2
April 19, 2024, 11:39:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Scottycats Blog

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scottycats Blog  (Read 2948 times)
Alicat
« on: April 15, 2013, 11:05:31 am »

The Scottycats have had a busy week. Their Uncle In2fx has been here and they have made the most of the extra knee and all of the extra attention. Anyone who has met my lot knows that visitors are very important people to them and those visitors don't come to stay and visit with me - but are there first and foremost for the entertainment and enjoyment of the Scottycats!

In2fx doesn't have a feline at the moment so enjoyed spending time with this lot. Yogi always enjoys the male company as the poor wee man is over run and out numbered by females.

The move out here has done wonders for the Yogi/Mitzi relationship. Being neutral territory, Yogi is much more accepting of Mitzi and the bullying has almosst completely stopped. Yogi still tries to intimidate Mitzi and Bailey but the three of them are cuddling up together on my knee (also In2fx's knee while he was here) and snuggle up under the duvet in my bed at night time together. That said, Yogi is still Yogi and still a handful at times.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: