Xtra News Community 2
April 20, 2024, 11:31:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Scottycats Blog

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scottycats Blog  (Read 2969 times)
Alicat
« on: March 29, 2013, 06:19:02 pm »

The Scottycats are still really enjoying their new surroundings.

Earlier in the week, Mitzi went over the back fence to do some exploring. Within about 5 minutes she came racing back with a gorgeous big Blue Russian look-a-like in hot pursuit. Mitzi came racing through the ranch slider but as soon as the other cat saw me, he stopped dead in his tracks and made a retreat.

This morning Mitzi had a close encounter with the neighbour's dog. Mitzi had gone over the high gate to see In2fx leave for the South Island. He hadn't been gone long when I walked back towards the front door. I heard a commotion and it was the dog chasing Mitzi. She ran under my car which was parked in the carport. The neighbour yelled at his dog and the dog went back to the neighbour. Poor Mitzi had a huge bottle brush tail. I picked her up and carried her inside - to safety? NO - Yogi was in a bad mood and chased her. He tried to give her a hiding so I threw him outside and closed him out there for about 15 minutes (the second time I have thrown him out in 2 days for bad behaviour). Mitzi was fine but Yogi paced around outside crying like a baby. I gave him 15 minutes outside tehn let him back inside then didn't acknowledge or talk to him. He HATES being ignored.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: