Xtra News Community 2
April 18, 2024, 03:27:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Xtra News Community 2 — please also join our XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links BITEBACK! XNC2-BACKUP-GROUP Staff List Login Register  

The Scottycats Blog

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Scottycats Blog  (Read 2942 times)
Alicat
« on: March 22, 2013, 08:02:43 am »

The Scottycats are still really enjoying their new place. As long as I have the ranchsliders open, they come and go happily and are more likely to settle inside and snooze as long as they know they CAN go out if they choose.

I've had a couple of disturbed days/nights sleep with Yogi (little shit).

While I was trying to sleep the other day whilst on night shift, I heard a noise comnig from the kitchen - not a crash but it was obvious Yogi was in the pantry (he can open the door). I was trying to get back to sleep so thought - no crash, nothing broken - ignore! When I got up and went out to the kitchen, Yogi had been in the pantry and pulled the open packet of cornflour off the shelf and spilt it all over the pantry, up the walls and doors and over the kitchen floor. That was a bit of a clean up.

This morning (first night's sleep after night shift rotation) I was TRYING to sleep in a little. Yogi came in and demanded I got out of bed at 7.00am. I refused. He tried again at 7.30am. I refused. He came back at 8.00am and bit me on the face. I smacked him. I finally got up at 8.30am and there on the kitchen floor was an interesting patch of vomit. I couldn't figure out what the hell it was so went investigation. Yogi had opened the unopened castor sugar and eaten some of that then pened the unopened loaf of bread and eaten some of that - with a little plastic bag from both items.

It is just as well I love Yogi
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:13:27 pm by Alicat » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: